Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nidhi82

Not to forget ,Navya to give in to the pressure of giving the bajpayee khandaan its chiraag, now that evil Rama's plan has flopped.🀒(or is she still in the race🀒)

So ,we can actually have nine months of what to eat and which doctor(oops... sorry, forbidden word in the loony quilaπŸ˜‰) to go to
This also might give both dukhi aatmas and BD enough screen space🀒

Nidhi: Thanks - the bold bits cracked me up πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: ashakd

Wow, u summed it up all. Me thinks there will be scenario 5, and guess what????  a  mixture of all these scenarios. What say? 

Asha: yeah, why miss out anything? Mix it all up and dish it out - that's what our college canteen guy does and those who don't have any option (read: viewers) lap it all up 😭

This content was originally posted by: mridula.shome

Usha maiya ki jai!!!!!πŸ˜†
Seriously Usha u have left me half dead🀒  Will have to see some earlier episode of Navya now to return to senses🀣 BTW the title 'Navya' needs to changed for these tracks? Think of some new names.

Mridula: thanks 😊 - You are right - we need new titles - forum ki deviyon aur sajjanon - we welcome your inputs 😊

This content was originally posted by: zara990

wow Usha you mentioned all the formulas to get the highest trp. If CVs use this all formulas in Navya it will be the most watched never ending drama in the worldπŸ˜†

hey we can arrange baba's marriage with Shagun.Then Shagun will be Navya's MIL & all the saas bahu saazish begins.Because with dukhi aatma sr. & jr. we can't witness SBS.

Zara: Thanks for joining in and @bold - ROFL 

nishkala thumbnail
Few more ideas πŸ˜‰

-Navya will become the agony aunt,she will try to touch the weak point of BD.She will bring back BD's children to her thus making BD cry for the first time in her life...Navya will prove her worth to BD...😳

-Bajpayee printing press will collapse,forcing Bajpayee's to mortgage their quila,Corolla taxi etc .They will walk out of their house with one suitcase and Anant's guitar.Navya will then start working and become the sole bread(or may be poori)winner of the family...πŸ˜†,Om will then cry inconsolably for his bad behavior for which Navya will say "aap mujhe sharminda kar rahe hain papa"πŸ˜†...

P.S : I don't mind being called a Dukhi aatma at allπŸ˜‰...I am indeed dukhi for so many aatma'sπŸ˜†
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG.  Usha this is hilarious. 

At this rate Navya show will not end and will become the modern YRKKH  which the CV guy ( forget his name )wants it to be.

Lol who knows seeing all this after 1 year or so of this we may start another andolan to close Navya downπŸ˜‰.  JK guys.  
anantanant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

hahahaha...Usha...I will die laughing...You made my day dear...Was sooo bored from the morning...

Can mix and add more to 1st scenario+2nd...I used to be a regular for the xerox image while waiting for Navya(hope u got it)...Can add Nimmi's wedding rituals (Another 6 Months), Shagun's wedding rituals (3 months), Om Sugandha's wedding Anniversary (Organised by Navya + Rama's saazish to spoil it - 1 month), CSB's 80th birthday (Navya + Rama again - 1 month)...

Last scenario - Renu di's divorce + 2nd shaadi, BD's son and DIL's (another vamp) visit to bajpai house alongwith 3 children (Anant - Mohan's age), Entry of new character (CSB or Om's najayaz son /daughter/both)etc. 

Ps: If someone should die i prefer BD...It can be murder and the investigation can go on for months...Guess who will find the murderer...

Will add moreπŸ˜‰

Reshmi: Thanks and Oh god, 🀣, especially the bold bits... - I know what you mean πŸ˜‰ ... you must add some more, please, you are on a roll πŸ‘... murder? investigation? I am sure this scenario alone can go on for at least a year - with all sorts of clues being found and going missing, a tape emerging with the murderer's voice/face, etc etc...

Please add more Reshmi, really loved all your additions πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@bold exactly this is what male leads left to do post marriage track...but no we can't let it happen to our droolsome...the phangirls would miss the fun of watching him then...surely need a nayi soch to enjoy majnu bajpai antics even after wedding...all else awesome! you totally cracked me upROFL formula toh bilkul hit hai ji hitπŸ‘πŸΌ CV's ko no more work load, story ko copy paste jo karna hoga, more and more glycerin bottles on the sets, TRPs all time high with phangirls ranting all the time...Clap 

Roopsy: Yes - I agree, it will be a tremendous waste of Shaheer - we need a better track for him - may be we can get some ziddi scenarios added to his track 😳... all suggestions welcome... Thanks for your reply 😊

This content was originally posted by: nishkala

πŸ₯±...Usha...I was half asleep by the time I finished reading this...I will become a sleeping beauty once these things are shown actually...πŸ˜†

One more addition,Rama will try to portray Navya as a person who is trying to torment Anant's favourite dadaji...thus irking Anant.He will then apologize to his family members for his wrong choice,will send Navya back to Mishra's house...Navya will cry,Anant will cry...everyone will cry...but TRP will not cry...it will be happily climbing up...after 2 months of rona dhona...drama..one fine day Anant will realize his mistake(don't ask me how?It is only when?whenever CV's are ready with their next track...that's whenπŸ˜‰)Navya will come back to the Bajpayee house...and then start with her button stitching,cabbage cutting,chai making sessions πŸ˜†

The good thing is Anant will get more time to rehearse for the stage performances with other heroinesπŸ˜‰...will start looking like a model once again with dholey shole etc,will get more Sunday's for himself and will be able to go to Jammu more oftenπŸ˜†

Nish: OMG 🀣 at bold - wah, what a tried and tested track - we must surely include it...otherwise when will we get the chance to hear "rangon mein dhal gayi" and "ek ek lamha" songs? Once she is back, we can once again go back to "pehlaaa pyaaar", heart going dhintaana or even bekaboo πŸ˜†
@italics - πŸ‘ I am sure all the phangurls will thank you for Shaheer's health plan...😳

f.s.m thumbnail

Few more ideas πŸ˜‰

-Navya will become the agony aunt,she will try to touch the weak point of BD.She will bring back BD's children to her thus making BD cry for the first time in her life...Navya will prove her worth to BD...😳

-Bajpayee printing press will collapse,forcing Bajpayee's to mortgage their quila,Corolla taxi etc .They will walk out of their house with one suitcase and Anant's guitar.Navya will then start working and become the sole bread(or may be poori)winner of the family...πŸ˜†,Om will then cry inconsolably for his bad behavior for which Navya will say "aap mujhe sharminda kar rahe hain papa"πŸ˜†...

P.S : I don't mind being called a Dukhi aatma at allπŸ˜‰...I am indeed dukhi for so many aatma'sπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

add something

Anya Kids Embarrassed ( just a joke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
anantanant thumbnail

Few more ideas πŸ˜‰

Oh Nish *wipes khushi ke aansoon* - BD family coming back and repenting their bad ways to BD will deffo happen - πŸ˜† - it's not easy to be SP bahu, na? She has to win over each and every member of Anant's family including Ramu kaka...

Printing press collapse - 🀣 - may be the business rival who has bought their press will have a (very unsanskaari) daughter, who has her eyes on our hero? There can be a parallel vamp track added here, I'm sure... Navya - the poori winner - will have a sympathetic boss (so that we can also have misunderstandings right, left and centre)...

re bold: πŸ‘ - that's the spirit 😊
anantanant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilunavya

OMG.  Usha this is hilarious. 

At this rate Navya show will not end and will become the modern YRKKH  which the CV guy ( forget his name )wants it to be.

Lol who knows seeing all this after 1 year or so of this we may start another andolan to close Navya downπŸ˜‰.  JK guys.  

Isha: Thanks yaar...believe me, by the time we have one year of this, we will have resigned to our fates and discussing Bajpais latest dinner menu or Navya's saree design 😭...
anantanant thumbnail
@Hina, diyah and fawwaz - cheers guys 😊 Thanks for your replies.
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i would like to add one of my own. What if they

bring back sonia? This is what happens in KKK serials.