Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
raly nice Update Can't wait to read the next part~!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
All of your comments are really touching,thank you very much everyone!
Part 4:
Scene starts back to when Ahem said I love you to gopi.
Ahem: "gopi,your my heer and im your ranjha" (Ahem growled☺️)
Gopi-Ahemjii,what are you sayinggg!? 
Ahem-Gopi im sorry,i treated you so badly,so rudely,im so sorry, but i've turned from a young,arrogant man to a handsome,loving husband,will you forgive me gopijii
Gopi-ahemjii,close your eye's
Ahem-but first do you forgive me?
Gopi-ahemjii,close your eye's (gopi pleaded and made a puppy-dog face)
Ahem closes his eye's and feel's gopi's pink,warm lips on his cool face,he felt like he was in heaven.
Gopi-ahemjii,im very happy today,today you've accepted me as your wife but im not gonna let you have me this easy,(gopi giggled,so cute!),afterall maaji said that you should have a tiny punishment
Gopi giggles and runs out of the room
Ahem opens his eye's and chuckles, he thinks to himself-don't worry gopi,you'll be egging to come into my arms and gave a billion dollar 😃
meanwhile rashi was sleeping in the guest room as jigar kicked her out and was upset, she couldn't sleep and went to the mandir where she asked for forgiveness when suddenly Kokila and Hetal hear her and say
Hetal-rashi,are you truly sorry?
rashi nods and starts to cry
Kokila-theek che,if you are really sorry than i forgive you but never ever hurt gopi or this family again,i know your not a bad person but you won't be forgiven so easily, your tears compared to gopi's are nothing,your crying for a few days,gopi's cried her whole life.
with that rashi felt bad and vowed to make it up to gopi and the modi parivaar.
Rashi saw jigar asleep on the bed and quitely opened the door,she sat next to him and said 
Rashi-im so sorry jigarjii,because of me and my selfishness,i gave you so much pain and now i promise to shower you with happiness"
she kissed jigarjii on the cheek not realising he was awake and was silently smiling.

Sorry updates small and sorry i kind of make the gohem/raji scenes quick, its cause im so excited and want them to get together soon!?😆
so here are some things to wonder about?
will rashi manage to woo the whole family and gain forgiveness?
will ahem manage to get his gopijii back?
stay tuned to watch "Saath Nibhana Ahemjii" only on Starplus.😉

Part 5-next page
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very cute scene between Gopi and Ahem. It's nice to see Gopi teasing Ahem.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ver nice really love it ... if only rashi would get caugh by ahem ... that is really , all i want... if ahem know then I think the gohem love story woulod start.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow ! this part was just amazing good to see gopi testing ahem i want more gohem cute sence plz update soon dear
sravz23 thumbnail
wonderful scenes.better than those on the tv .keep going.update sooon.
vaasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲👍🏼wow super pls continue.

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Gopi was inside her room smiling and taking off her bangles,her ornaments as she remembered the past events of the say,she was over the moon as her Ahemjii had accepted her just than she heard a noise from the window and got scared suddenly there was a powercut in the room.She did a small scream when suddenly someone from behind her held her waist and put his hands on Gopi's mouth.Gopi frightened and stared at the figure until she touched his flesh and realised who it was.An emotion of fear,confusion,realization,happiness all reflected on her face as her Ahemjii put his hands on gopi's pink,cherry lips and whispered..
Ahem-Gopijii,mai yahaan hu,tumhare saath,nahi darro(Gopijii,im with you,don't be scared)
Gopi-Ahemjii mujhe andereh se boht dhar lagta hai(Ahemjii i get really scared because of the dark)
Suddenly there's lightning and Gopi frantically clutches Ahem's kurta and wraps her arm around hiim where Ahem just chuckles when suddenly the light comes back on.Gopi still hugging her Ahemjii as this position is so good and she closes her eye's when Ahem pushes away and makes gopi face him,he gives her a billion-dollar smile and kisses her on her forehead which is so warm and smooth,he than kisses her on her cheeks which reflect a tinge of pink and a smile,gopi looks passionately into Ahemjii's eyes but than looks back down shyly,ahem smiles and carresses gopi's cheek lovingly and tell's her he has a surprise for her tomarrow..
Gopi-Ahemjii,surprise,yeh kya hai?(Ahemjii,surprise what does this mean?"(Innocently)
Ahem-Gopi,surprise means surprise😃,Gopi you have to wake up early tomarrow so let me tuck you in and sleep.
Gopi looks back at Ahem with a face full up of dissapointment and Ahmjii smiles and thinks "i have such a effect on my pleasant wife",he smiled at his voice and held Gopi which maked her shriek with surprise and looked lovingly into Ahemjii's eye's,she flushed as Ahem put her onto the bed and tucked her in,he layed her down and kissed her on the cheek and demanded..
Ahem-Gopi,where's my kiss?(Cheekily)
Gopi-Ahemjii..woh..mai...liken...(Ahemjii...that...me...but)
Ahem-Yeah,kiss me right over here(Ahem points to his lips)
Gopi blushes and says..Ahemjii and giggles..Ahem loves the sight of his pretty wife smiling,
Ahem-fine than,im leaving now😡
Gopi had a worried expression and stopped Ahem's hand as he was leaving,she made a puppy-dog face and caressed his cheek,Ahem was pleasantly surprised and Gopi blushed and kissed the edge of his lips before shyly looking down😊
Meanwhile Ahem was having the time of his life and tucked her in,he started to play with her hair and Gopi smiling eventually fell asleep and she looked beautiful!Ahem just layed down near her staring at this amazing figure and was angry at himself for not noticing how a gem of a wife he had.He quickly memorised the position of Gopi,put her hands over him and Ahem's hands on her waist and smiled at her facial expressions when she wakes up😍

Sorry people,this update was kind of small and focused on Gohem❤️
Rashi+Jigar won't be so soon,as she's still repenting..Here's some things to focus on...
*Whats the big surprise Ahem has for gopi?<-- THATS THE MAIN THINKER,I ASSURE YOU,ITS GOOD😛

Part 6-next page
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Ver nice really love it ... if only rashi would get caugh by ahem ... that is really , all i want... if ahem know then I think the gohem love story woulod start.

your wish is my command,i'll make this happen sooon!👏
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali667

wow ! this part was just amazing good to see gopi testing ahem i want more gohem cute sence plz update soon dear

thanks,def im a major gohem fan too,there so amazing together❤️