would serve abhay right, he did the same to her.lol
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Just saw it abhay went with alina to PartyπŸ˜ƒ
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chand and Haseena are welcomed by Dobrial parents. Madhoo says she is grateful for saving Danish's life. Haseena wants to know what so special about this party. Madhoo admits its for Panchi and Danishes engagement. 
matwamango thumbnail
Misha, Pia. Panchi look dodgy at the party. Madhoo wants to know whats with the girls? Arnab states he has given up on what his girls are up to.

Some guys in black tell Pia she is looking very nice at the party. Pia and Misha walk off complaining they have losers at this party too. Pia is shaken a little. The mans voice sounded like it did on the phone with ABHAY 

T and her chamchi arrive wearing Rajastani outfit with their face covered.. Danish allows them entry telling the guard its ok. Kabir talks to Danish about how is he going to tell Misha he wants her while Dan jokes he should make one of the Rajastani girls his.
matwamango thumbnail
Tracker watches Abhay and ALINA enter the Dobrila party looking super hot. Pia is shocked. Alina is looking super HOT!!!!!!!! with ABHAY
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: matwamango

Tracker watches Abhay and ALINA enter the Dobrila party looking super hot. Pia is shocked. Alina is looking super HOT!!!!!!!! with ABHAY

I want to see it😲 wish episode gets uploaded fast that means abhay brings her to party yipeee m dieing of ma excitement!!!

really?? WOOOHOOO  
i know thay r gonna rock the party with their dance 😍
cant wait to get back home and watch the epi πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

poor pia. Ekta is tooo cruel...
matwamango thumbnail
Soft soothing music plays in the background. Kabir looks at Misha from afar psychng himself up to confess in the name of God. Misha takes to drinking and places her empty glass down. Kabir wants a quiet word with Misha but all 3 Dobrial girls are standing together making him uncomfortable. He decides against it. The girls walk away. Danish scolds Kabir telling him to get shocks for Dutch courage. But Kabir doesn't want to make a scene. He agrees eventually. He takes a few shots. T overhears Kabir's confession and fumes. T vows to get back at Misha