Sa Re Ga Ma Pa - THE SHOW CONTINUES... :)

Poll

Do you think it was right on part of Vineet, Hema & Himani to walk out

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Well friends,

Today we witnessed too much HIGH Drama on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005 today. Debojit got maximum votes and is in the safe zone. (Congrats to him). He got 80% of the votes today from North East India alone. (Fair Enough)😊 

And due to this the remaining three decided to walk out from the show and this triggered some heated debate among the audience and the mentors as well. And the SHOW had to be STOPPED in the middle.

Personally I think walking out  of the contest/game was unwarranted by Vineet, Hema & Himani. As none of them was really able to answer properly to the  reason "why". Well if its because of "Regional voting" then I have my pity on them cause this is not a new thing.

Whats the point raising it NOW as it is the format of the show to allow Multiple Voting so they cant quit due to this. And if it was planned beforehand and is against Ismail Darbar then why they waited for Debojit to go in the Safe Zone.

There is one more question which comes to my mind. If we are looking for a really genuine results through public votes. If we really feel the best and deserving should win then we should first of all stop "multiple voting" which will encourage many individuals like me who feel that my ONE vote wont make much difference and even the result is not going to be FAIR so why I PUT my money on anyone.

We encourage some serious discussion on this so please do not drop ONE liners or try to deviate from the topic and please be Rational!

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent topic vijay 👏

I haven't seen this episode as I'm in UK, but have read a bit in the SRGMPa forum...I think the point you have made about 1 person 1 vote is extremely valid and this is something that the makers should concentrate on should they continue with the money-making scam of public voting...Another option is to get a jury of about 10-12 "sangeet na baadshaah" judges (even from the ones that have already come) instead of the other celebrities that know less than me about music, and let these judges make the right decisions...jujst my 2 cents...
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
i wont say right or wrong...just 1 thing we wanna see the show n no drama which they r showing....it have got th technique of getting votes by saying all that n getting ppl. trapped in their emotional stuff....the worst thing about the show is regional voting...y dnt they realise we r indians at the end of the day...i cried a lot wen nihira was voted out.....every1 has to go...but its just that they shud hv a right order....which according to me is

1.n 2. shud b nihira n hiani...ne 1

3. vinit

4. hema

5. debo...

i already knew debo will get max. votes aftr wat happened last time.

nihira elimination came as a big shock....

n nw they r following other vhannels footstep...

it was never there in sa re ga ma pa....it was always a clean show for music lovers ...which gave us such gud singers....

already doing well with the audience...jst that they wanted to gain same popularity as other eality shows n they did it.

its becoming bad i taste ..every mentor asking for votes aftr every 2min.

just 1 thing...stop this n let us see singing.
enigma007 thumbnail
Hi Vijay,
I agree with you about the nonsense attitude of the threee candidates(Vineet,Hem & Himani)> Although I personally belong to nORTH eAST, BUT HARDLY HAD I VOTED FOR Debojit, instead have always voted for Himani & Hem, which now i feel was entirely wasted. If they feel tht they have been outdone bcoz of the 80 % votes then its real stupidity tht Maharastrian are voting these three as well. HAd it been regionalism then it shud have Vineet all the way in terms of max vote fetchers as I feel anyways Up-ites are more then any assamese or adhraities or Haryanavis???wat say???
And, we have been seeing the overytly EXTRA love of his mentor and the stupid story of his love?Which is nothing but for fetching those XTRA
votes as he has maintained his views of spilling the actual name on last episodes only.
Let the vote system be out and call the industry people(unbiased)to judge them further. And, stop the mentors for further intearting with the kids so that they dont teach NOnsense attitude in place of somgs
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentindian

Excellent topic vijay 👏

I haven't seen this episode as I'm in UK, but have read a bit in the SRGMPa forum...I think the point you have made about 1 person 1 vote is extremely valid and this is something that the makers should concentrate on should they continue with the money-making scam of public voting...Another option is to get a jury of about 10-12 "sangeet na baadshaah" judges (even from the ones that have already come) instead of the other celebrities that know less than me about music, and let these judges make the right decisions...jujst my 2 cents...

yes....i agree completely👏

they themselves know people dont see singing but other factors n vote

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well said vijay! I some how dont like public voting. The votes which were cast r mostly from the people who dsnt have a minimum knowledge of music. They see the person and the place he/she belongs to matters for them. Another thisng as u said most of the people dsnt vote thinking why waste money on these shows/ppl.
And as innocentindian said they should think about judges whom they bring to the show to choose right person.
These shows when they started they gave very good inspiration to the real talented but slowly they becoming more commercial and discouraging viewers. 😕
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is saregamapa and what kind of this programe?
enigma007 thumbnail
wont say right or wrong...just 1 thing we wanna see the show n no drama which they r showing....it have got th technique of getting votes by saying all that n getting ppl. trapped in their emotional stuff....the worst thing about the show is regional voting...y dnt they realise we r indians at the end of the day...i cried a lot wen nihira was voted out.....every1 has to go...but its just that they shud hv a right order....which according to me is

1.n 2. shud b nihira n hiani...ne 1

3. vinit

4. hema

5. debo...

i already knew debo will get max. votes aftr wat happened last time.

nihira elimination came as a big shock....

n nw they r following other vhannels footstep...

it was never there in sa re ga ma pa....it was always a clean show for music lovers ...which gave us such gud singers....

already doing well with the audience...jst that they wanted to gain same popularity as other eality shows n they did it.

its becoming bad i taste ..every mentor asking for votes aftr every 2min.

just 1 thing...stop this n let us see singing.

=================================================

Why are we talking about the dramas only after this particular episode, wat about the evry time Himesh telling the crowds abt Vineet's love, which i beleive is nothing but a baseless story for fetching the votes....let the Voting be stopped asap and judgement by genuine judge(pliz note GENUINE) judge come and do the job. And , finish this rounds fast........
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is saregamapa and what kind of this programe?
sakhyin thumbnail
i dun support wht these 3some did...but thn wt ab't mr debojit getting 80% vote?, what r v looking for ,
an indian singer or assam singer?