Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Lagta hai mujhe missed call hua..

I don;t know buddy..don't take it the wrong way..😊 but what's the big deal if there are folks who are getting impatient or ranting or raving about any character, actor , direction or any other thing ..It is just venting in a comfortable and friendly forum.. Chill πŸ˜ƒ

As long as it is not offensive to anyone and  no one is using bad language.and as long as there are no mean comments about any actor's personal life or appearance.. where is the harm in folks posting about how impatient they are about the slow progress of the show..or how directors are getting cast to act OTT..and how CVs are not developing characters or whatever..

I truly enjoy reading every post..be it negative, positive .. every one is entitled to their opinion.

I didn't know ki meri class lagegi ek din πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..Because ..I have had days when I get irritated by snail pace and have posted several times complaing about same ... but never mind..even at school... I used to be one outside the class toh lessons (valuable or invaluable).. kuch nahin samajhe... tabhi yeh haal hai mera πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also..I seriously doubt. CVs are even paying even the 0.0001 % attention to what is posted and redoing the story or the pace based on our comments πŸ˜†

Aissa hota.. to abhi tak meri favorite blue shirt ki rentry nahin hoti ? I have posted so many times that i want ASR wearing that shirt again.. koi nahin sun ta meri pukar.. especially CVs 😭

Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with most here that I DONT want a hasty sprint towards love, I want a leisurly walk, or a slow marathon! Just like Mr Darcy and Elizabeth in P & P. That took them around 18 months (in the story) to get from mutual dislike / hate etc and then (love on Darcy's part) and then finally love on Elizabeth's part too... THAT was the charm. By the end we all know why they want to be together, coz they have seen the real person under all the facades and have fallen in love with THAT person, nothing else.

Maybe that person only THEY can actually see... that is why this story is the eternal yardstick that will measure ALL love stories where the leads start with a misunderstading and progress towards a mutual harmony. That is the BEST part... the journey to love, NOT the destination. I TOO want to see Romatic ARSHI scenes, dont get me wrong. I would LOVE for Arnav to just kiss the life out of Kushi, coz that would just be HOT! BUT, I do know the importance of the buildup.

Lets think of all this as one long "foreplay" and that will make the love even more explosive in the end!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, I'm a little like u in that I love this forum but I dont tend to post so much but jus wanted to say I agreed with everything u wrote 100%!! They definitely shudnt rush it with a marriage track n shud just let the story unfold at it's own pace - sure its hard to wait but at the same time I'd rather see it done well than done in a rush!

Side note: I kinda found it endearing when Khushi said 'boyfriend' in that way!! Dont think it makes her seem illiterate at all so agree with u there too :)
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
What an AWESOME! post! I agree with you a gazillion% and from my username you might just guess that YES even I watched Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam and considered myself to a massive fan, hence my username,but the marriage and what followed after made me stop watching a very special show, which was actually the first drama I got hooked on!..this is the second and I'd like to keep it that way. IPKKND has got something special and unique about it .The cast is superb! The acting is excellent! the story couldn't get better! The show works at a pace which isn't super slow, but nor is it super fast where everything is resolved in each episode. This show is like no other I have seen before and I too would like it to be kept that way so yep they fall in love much later in the program and thus the program retains its magic and is on air for a very long period of time. I LIKE it JUST AS IT IS! πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by YPNHK_kiFANno.1 - 12 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: asr4ever

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Lagta hai mujhe missed call hua..

I don;t know buddy..don't take it the wrong way..😊 but what's the big deal if there are folks who are getting impatient or ranting or raving about any character, actor , direction or any other thing ..It is just venting in a comfortable and friendly forum.. Chill πŸ˜ƒ

As long as it is not offensive to anyone and  no one is using bad language.and as long as there are no mean comments about any actor's personal life or appearance.. where is the harm in folks posting about how impatient they are about the slow progress of the show..or how directors are getting cast to act OTT..and how CVs are not developing characters or whatever..

I truly enjoy reading every post..be it negative, positive .. every one is entitled to their opinion.

I didn't know ki meri class lagegi ek din πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..Because ..I have had days when I get irritated by snail pace and have posted several times complaing about same ... but never mind..even at school... I used to be one outside the class toh lessons (valuable or invaluable).. kuch nahin samajhe... tabhi yeh haal hai mera πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also..I seriously doubt. CVs are even paying even the 0.0001 % attention to what is posted and redoing the story or the pace based on our comments πŸ˜†

Aissa hota.. to abhi tak meri favorite blue shirt ki rentry nahin hoti ? I have posted so many times that i want ASR wearing that shirt again.. koi nahin sun ta meri pukar.. especially CVs 😭

it isnt criticism that is a problem, it is the extremes that cause a problem and the problem is that when you log into the forum and all you see are posts complaining and negative comments... it tends to drive other viewers away... i think it is the volume too because there are multiple posts with nearly the same subjects and each a few lines long... i check the forum for updates before i watch the episode and sometimes the atmosphere makes me delay watching because i think it is not good but when i finally get down to it i find i actually liked the episode

but everyone is entitled to their opinion and thats why posts such as these are as important as the other and why i put my two cents here...

no news of a promo this weekend πŸ˜• looking forward to the next week of the show and more discussions
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with everything you say, but Khushi can pronounce some english words correctly but not others, which are much more common? She can say character, but not boyfriend...Come on, she must have heard the correct pronunciation of the word so many times!
But I guess if she sees women in dresses and closes her eyes, then her no tknowing how to pronounce boyfriend is justified...
I just wish she wasn't so illiterate
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for making this post i agree with you 200% 
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!! AGRREEE don waanaa c marriage track so fast!!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
brilliant post. I love the show just the way it is. Its like watching a Mills & Boon novel. I don't want them to fall in love and turn all mushy! Their love hate story is the charm of the show. Love the pace as well, its slow and it makes you crave for more...so what do we do? We keep coming back for more;)Edited by Namita.Murti - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: navya786

Hi, Hello!

Albeit I'm really enjoying this show, I don't usually post anything on this forum- call it laziness or whatever you wish. I think it's great how packed this forum is, there are SO many new threads each day, and I enjoy reading some of the predictions/thoughts/analysis from you fans- it keeps me occupied over these boring and tedious weekends.

Me too!

Now, lets get straight to the point (or points haha):

• Firstly, I've been seeing a lot of hate recently, towards Khushi- and in all honestly, it does irritate me a little, I respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but some of the comments I'm reading are. just. so. absurd! For example, some fans have deemed her as being 'illiterate' because she couldn't pronounce "boyfriend" in one episode. I'm don't even know how to respond to that. If she had enunciated it correctly, I think it'd just be a little out-of-character. There are Bollywood celebrities that can't even say 'healthy' properly; they say it as "hell-dhee", does that make them unintelligent?
  • And while I'm on the topic of Khushi, for those of you saying she could mind her own business & stop brainwashing La about marriage, its importance, etc- I understand what you mean. But I also think, that when Anjali hired Khushi, she did hope that Khushi would teach La all these things. So I don't think Khushi is the only one at fault
  • The main thing I wanted to say in this thread  was that you fans need to be a little more patient. All these comments saying: "What are the CVs doing?! I want Arnav and Khushi to fall in love... now!" & "It's been 3 months, when is the love track gonna' start"                            Uhm yes, it's been ONLY 3 months. To be honest, I want the CVs to take as long as they want- I'm in no rush. Ask yourself, if Arnav and Khushi fall in love now, what's next?               I used to watch a show called, 'Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam', which used to very popular. The story was so beautifully written, and the two protagonists has such chemistry. They had some moments together, and the fans just wanted them to get married. Eventually they did, and the fan base started decreasing rapidly. Nothing. Happened. Honestly, the shows lost it's spark...
  • So what I'm saying is, sabre karo (written hindi isn't very good haha), enjoy the show and be patient! This show is so amazing, and I don't want the CVs to do anything in haste. I like the pace at which the show is going!

I hope my thread has taught you a valuable lesson! And thank you for reading!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Agreed!
  • There's a point, pronunciation is not the factor here, I think that many of us will agree that Khusi is matured than her age, her sense, her personality of not bowing down to anybody and being self dependent is more than anything else. Living in a small town and developing these feelings is really great!
  • nah! I will not talk about that, I agree it's her job , the main thing is that, she should not interfere with Arnav, she may persuade Lavanya for marriage, but I will say she should  not interfere with Arnav. It's his decision and his life. She shouldn't be concerned about his character as well.
  • This is one thing I am like 1000% agreed, (beat that SindhuπŸ˜‰) I don't want them to fall in love first, it kills the excitement. They will loose the charm of their personalities after the love track.
  • yeh, leave it to the CVs , and sabar ka fal meetha hota hain!πŸ˜ƒ

A loved your points. Good to see someone who points out these things, will love to read more of your posts in this forum!😊