Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting
sneha.juneja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: poongs123

waiting

Poongs its high time now.. i m going to file a missing report for Aniee.. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
poongs123 thumbnail
Guys for u kind information past 3 hrs we din't find aniee didi in online she said she ll be back in one hour now it is more than 3 hours cum on guys lets all join a group an search her how many of us will join see me an sneha are already ready here
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Guys aniee didi is back in online ufff i got my life soon she ll update don worry
cum soon didi shower ur updates to us  
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago

Removed due to Personal Reason

for further details you can pm me
Or check my Fb Page
Edited by anshra - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshra

hi guys please do read entire note..

I am thankful to you guys for so much love and support.. I need same love for my blog.. yes I have started my own blog..

I have updated this part on my blog check it there.. and please subscribe to my blog for update notifications.. it would be very easy for me as well.. you can also c my coming up stories there..

have added this page specifically to pay tribute to some genius girls, who wrote fabulous poems for my stories.. in fact these poems gave me new sense of direction and motivation.. Hats off to these intelligent and creative poets.. I only had this way to show you how much I love your work.. thank u

i have no replid to commns in both threads in pasr 2 days..sorry

will be doingit today

credit for blog goes to @harshdb..

and thanks to @shruthiajay for lending me her time and efforts..

Go to to this site for upate..

anshra.wordpress.com

yeah didi i saw i am a also following it heheheh hats off for everyone didi simply superb Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail

"My Irresistible Kidnapper" Part 34

Dev..! leave me.. she squirmed to free herself.. but he pulled her more closer.. GRRR leave her dev or else ill kill u

Her eyes fell on maan who was heading towards them furiously..OMG maan saw them like this

Next moment he jerked dev back and punched on his face..wow wt an punch man so sad of u dev

How dare you touch her..? he held his collar yeah how dare u toch her she belongs to maan oly  now dev don fight ok...

Leave him..!  poor geet wt can she do now

But his grip got tighter..

Who are you..? dev asked trying to free himself..hey he is MSK he is the ownner of geet yaar try to understand

How dare you touch her.. who are you..? he was about to punch him again when dev answered.. UFF u got one more frm maan pls dev before he kills u run for ur life

I am her fiance..!

His words hit him hard.. he looked towards geet unable to believe.. wt fiance its a very big shock for maan

She had tears in her eyes.. she wanted to tell him.. but now everything has turned upside down.. she was quiet because she knew it won't be easy to make him understand now..geet plz say some thing i cant's see maan getting upset again

He waited for her answer for few seconds.. but there was no reaction from her side.. He left dev abruptly and walked from there without uttering a single word..OMG maan left that place geet run soon plz stop him plz

She gaped at his trailing figure.. but dev held her..

What the hell is going on..? who is he..? U want to knw let me tel u dev he is MSK

But he was gone.. she felt the same pain she felt when last time he left her here right in front of her hostel.. her throat dried in pain..OMG geet plz control urself plz go geet go meet maan imm

Geet.. I need an explanation.. who is he..? dev asked rudely this time..

I love him.. she managed to say..

I love him.. she managed to say.. Wow superbbb geet this wt i expected

You.. what..? how is this possible.. I mean we are engaged.. how can you do that..? Dev gave disgusted look..

yeah possible dev love can change any one dev anyone
that..? uu

She looked at him while her tears were flowing continuously.. but dev was still waiting for her explanation.. her tears were not important to him.. but these drops were of great value to the man who just waked away few minutes ago..  see for dev tears not imp but for maan he wont let her out her tears

I am waiting for the answer Geet.. how can you love him, when you are engaged to me..? he barked.. Dont shout man she ll tell u

Dev I never planned it.. Feeling can't be evoked intentionally'they are born in heart 'weather you desire or not'DEY THEY REALLY CAN'T BE.. I tried it..I fought myself but I lost against my heart..I tried to love you'I told myself again and again that I can't be with him.. but I failed.. I tried to act blind'posing that its not love'but how long could I deny the reality..?  very true words geet u can never fght against ur heart

I can't explain you.. but I can't survive without him.. I can't stop myself from loving him.. I don't know what this feeling is but it evaded me completely.. wow geet rocking dialouge yaar

Tell me what this feeling is.

This feeling deep inside.

Tell me what this emotion is

that in my heart abides.

It's presence confuses me,

it has so much passion.

This weird emotion in my life

that works without ration.

It's meanings engulf me,

I'm blinded by desire.

My motives all stream from it,

this engulfing burning fire.

I do things because I need to,

this feeling pulls me in'why it happens?????????????

(by bloomysunday) awesome poem dear congrats

You know me ever since'do you think I would deliberately hurt you dev'

But what to do with this damn heart of mine..it won't listen to me'.she asked while crying.. but please let me go now.. I won't be able to survive without him.. me to crying now

And even if I married you.. would you be able to live with a woman whose heart belongs to someone else..? it would be worse.. please try to understand.. this is more than enuf for u dev

You were my friend first.. then fiancee.. yeah she is always ur frnd dev understand her

Would you want your friend to suffer..? won't you try to understand me.. I love you dev.. but just as friend.. it was never more than that.. and you know it..

She took deep breath and started walking..

Wait.. where are you going..? he stopped her..

Dev I have to make him understand.. I have to stop him.. please If you are my true friend plz understand me and don't try to stop me.. so sweet of u geet

Geet listen one thing very carefully.. I am letting you go now.. but.. he paused a little..

But I won't be explaining anything to uncle aunty.. you will have to convince them yourself.. understand..? he smiled meekly at her.. UFF thanks dev for understanding her let us seethat prob later

Dev.. ! you are the best.. I love you.. and hugged him..

Yes you love me but as a friend.. he laughed lightly Poor dev wt he ll do

She felt guilty but he patted her shoulder..

Now go.. your young angry man was boiling when he saw me.. don't waste your time..

I am sorry..! she couldn't meet his eyes..

Shut up geet.. go.. he laughed and gestured her to go.. So sweet thanks dev

She ran feeling little sad because of the pain she caused him

Rishi please I need you help..! she called him once she sat in the car..ohh now rishi is back in action heheh

Maan went straight to his room and sat there until he heard a knock on his window..

He opened the window to find Geet.. she was leaning on the window while her feet were resting on the ladder..

Rishi was holding the ladder while standing in the lawn..

What..! are you mad..? what are you doing here..? he asked in disbelieve.. shock for u na maan u dint expect here na ???

Hold my hand..! she shouted or do you want me to fall..?

He held are tightly and pulled her up..

Bro.. I didn't hear any thank you.. no problem.. you can gift me something later.. rishi shouted oh rishi maan dint tel yaar heheh u want gift frm ur bro

Yes Rishi you really deserve it.. was it your idea..? he gritted his teeth.. be careful rishi or ur bro will give u gift which will be shockin for u

Off course bro.. it was rishi the great who gave this idea .. rishi said proudly inflating his chest.. heheh so proud of urself but i like u yaar

Then you definitely deserve a gift.. he said in intimidating tone..

Rishi frowned ohh poor boy wt can i say for u but ur so sweet

Maan dragged her in the room..

Are you two out of your senses..? he fumed..

Maan please.. eik to I had to put so much effort and you are acting like this.. she pouted.. there was no other option..

Dadi ma was inside.. and I didn't know how would you react.. so rishi gave the idea that I can go through your window since you have locked your self since evening in this room.. hehe thanks to rishi and u geet ur a brave girl

He turned his face facing his back towards her.. she hugged him from back..

Buhaar naraz ho..? she asked him softly..

But there was no answer..

She rubbed her lips lightly on his nape..

Are you still angry..?

He took a deep breath to control himself but remained mum..  heheh u cant control urself maan coz she is geet

She walked around to face him..

He was in pain she could feel that.. wt to do lot pain in his heart

She hugged him and waited for his response.. but there was none..

She rubbed her lips on his exposed chest making him shudder..

Won't you talk to him..? she asked again.. uff geet so sad ur tickling his sense

Before should could move he jerked her and pinned her to the wall..

She has never seen him in so much rage..

How can you think that i will not talk to you..? how could you.. he spatted out..

She was dumbfounded at his reaction.. wow maan in action

I know you love me.. I can't doubt your love.. I can see it in your eyes.. he increased pressure on her wrists..

I can feel it with your every touch.. !  true words frm him

He jerked her towards him crashing her into his chest.. she held him tightly for support..

But when she hugged him tightly he calmed a bit.. he closed his eyes for few minutes and composed himself..

Do you know when we fought last time and you got lost in that forest..

That time I questioned myself that if I love you then why can't I give you the right to treat my heart the way you want since it belongs to you..?

That day I decided that I won't question you about anything..

But even then, when I saw him touching you it was so painful.. when he said that you are his.. I couldn't bear it..

I don't know why.. I don't know.. but it was impossible for me to bear that sight.. I wanted to beat hell out of him.. but I didn't because when I saw you were silent..

So I just left before I could do something that I may regret later.. but I am not angry at you.. I trust you.. if you didn't tell me anything there must be som reason behind i..

but still I can't bear anyone touching you..You are mine only mine..! he said still fighting to control himself  Wow superbbb maan yes geet is for u oly

Maan .. I am only yours.. every part of my body belongs to you.. only you have the right..

My heart.. my soul everything is yours.. only yours..!  see maan even geet is feeling the same

Actually that dev thing.. I wanted to tell you. But you saw us like that and I don't know what you must be thinking.. but I can't loose you.. I don't want any misunderstanding..

Maan actually dev was my childhood friend.. my best friend.. but then he proposed me and I accepted.. because I didn't wanted to hurt him..

But I never knew I would end up hurting him more.. But I never got the chance to tell you..when I realized that I love you.. you were gone.. I wanted to tell you that day but you stopped me.. then I made up my mind and then that cottage incident happened.. but I only love you.. I will talk to mom and dad.. I can't live without you.. OMG yes maan geet can't live without u ...luv u geet

Their relationship was strong enough to doubt eachother now.. they boh knew it..

The sat there hugging eahother until he was calmed totally.. so sweet

I love you.. he said while kissing her forehead..

Hmm so you are here in my room haan..?he chuckled  heheh cum on geet maan is in full form now

She blushed understanding his meaning..

Yeah and now I should go.. she tried to move but he pushed her on the bed..

Don't you think I should teach you a little lesson.. uff now lesson poor geet got caught

Lesson..! she asked in weak voice..

Yeah lesson.. that what happens when you barge in room of a man at this time..  heheh very bad maan geet wt ur gonna do

He smirked at her..

Maan please don't tease.. me.. I have to go now.. rishi is waiting..

She inched back on the bed.. But he moved forward until she hit the head of the bed..

Her heart started to beating erratically sensing his intentions.. hehehe

She was nervous because it would be really embarrassing if dadi caught her here.. in fear of loosing him she came here and followed rishi's idea but now she was nervous.. but yet she wanted him to hold her.. oh ur nervous but still u wanted it hmmm clever girl

He held her by her waist and pulling her closer..

Don't you want to learn that lesson.. he whispered huskily in her ear..

Maan..

He tugged her more closer..

leave me.. she muttered unintentionally.. u want maan tu tleave u tel me geet tel me

Do you really want me to leave you right now..? he asked again 

DIDI awesome update as usual u rocked i loved it didi this is for u plz continue soo again u left us in cliff hanger plz cum soon with an update and yeah congrats for the blog didi
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update Annie 😊
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago
@poongs
luv ya yaar...
u had to wait so much but this power cut problem:(
again power is going in 10 mins.. i will be back after 1 hour:)
luv ya