Is Rajshri right??? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
there is only one solution to this problem  Natik and Akshara need to move away from home,, and go far far away like Italy, or Spain, and settle there with their kid. problem solved!! lol
I so agree... looks like RJ wanted it her way!!  Vish said it right today!! 👏 Only he made sense and explained it very well that its their fault and not anyone else's!! Akshara is RJ's daughter agreed...but she doesn't live with her mom anymore...she lives in a different place...it only makes sense to consult her and people who are there with her! She doesn't have to take permission...atleast check and discuss before doing something like this!! I so agree she was soo particular when Varsha was pregnant and didn't even allow her to spend sometime in her Mayka!! Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
asawari dii..😊
i had thought of opening a similar post, but u stole my words!😛 after a month, im finally back..😊

to be honest.. i detest rajshri.. and that is why probably, uski har ek cheez se mujhe problem hai..😛 i know im being a little biased here, but that lady has irritated me so much in the past that now i can't overlook even the smallest mistake that she commits..

so, in my opinion.. yes.. rajshri is wrong.. i mean not totally, but yes.. she is wrong.. it's like u cannot take decisions on behalf of ur daughter, especially when she's been married in such a conservative household.. i remember once when dadi was ill, rajshri without even asking akshara whether she wanted to stay overnight or not, asked bma about this.. and somewhere down the line, i relate this incident here also.. rajshri should have asked akshara once, btau ya na btau.. akshara upar thi kamre mein, to baat ko taal dena chahiye tha use.. especially when relations are already strained due to this balika vidyalaya thing.. just a little precaution would have helped here.. but she went on to say, without even thinking once ki iske after effects kya honge.. to she is definitely at fault.. and it's not just once that this had happened.. it has been happening in the past, and i know it would happen in the future as well.. everytime saying sorry to cover up your mistakes just won't help..
Originally posted by moonlight08

asawari dii..😊
i had thought of opening a similar post, but u stole my words!😛 after a month, im finally back..😊

to be honest.. i detest rajshri.. and that is why probably, uski har ek cheez se mujhe problem hai..😛 i know im being a little biased here, but that lady has irritated me so much in the past that now i can't overlook even the smallest mistake that she commits..

so, in my opinion.. yes.. rajshri is wrong.. i mean not totally, but yes.. she is wrong.. it's like u cannot take decisions on behalf of ur daughter, especially when she's been married in such a conservative household.. i remember once when dadi was ill, rajshri without even asking akshara whether she wanted to stay overnight or not, asked bma about this.. and somewhere down the line, i relate this incident here also.. rajshri should have asked akshara once, btau ya na btau.. akshara upar thi kamre mein, to baat ko taal dena chahiye tha use.. especially when relations are already strained due to this balika vidyalaya thing.. just a little precaution would have helped here.. but she went on to say, without even thinking once ki iske after effects kya honge.. to she is definitely at fault.. and it's not just once that this had happened.. it has been happening in the past, and i know it would happen in the future as well.. everytime saying sorry to cover up your mistakes just won't help..

i thought the same Kamudi till the time i saw monday's episode...she couldn't have consulted akshara or  asked her , actually it's wrong to say "no" when someone asks "ur pregnant?"...even my mil told me ke if someone asks you , don't lie bec. that's not good...kisi ko pata chal gaya toh chal gaya , doesn't make a diff...news cannot be hidden for a long time...

now for gayitri, who gave her the authority to cancel the function? she should have consulted her husband, bma and naksh before taking a decision bec. it was their function also ! pooja was kept for the baby, not gayitri...but she made it look like "telling the news first" was more imp. for her than everybody's happiness & her own khushi of becoming a dadi 🤢 on the contrary she made akshara more tensed by acting like this against her maayka ppl. (even if they were wrong) ..i wish naitik went a step ahead and made them realize their mistake, instead he went to his mom n said sorry 🤢 double yuck ! 
Originally posted by _charu_

i thought the same Kamudi till the time i saw monday's episode...she couldn't have consulted akshara or  asked her , actually it's wrong to say "no" when someone asks "ur pregnant?"...even my mil told me ke if someone asks you , don't lie bec. that's not good...kisi ko pata chal gaya toh chal gaya , doesn't make a diff...news cannot be hidden for a long time...

now for gayitri, who gave her the authority to cancel the function? she should have consulted her husband, bma and naksh before taking a decision bec. it was their function also ! pooja was kept for the baby, not gayitri...but she made it look like "telling the news first" was more imp. for her than everybody's happiness & her own khushi of becoming a dadi 🤢 on the contrary she made akshara more tensed by acting like this against her maayka ppl. (even if they were wrong) ..i wish naitik went a step ahead and made them realize their mistake, instead he went to his mom n said sorry 🤢 double yuck ! 

Arreyy! It was neither one's mistake... G3 didn't cancel the pooja, she only cancels the Ayogan for guests!! I am not taking any one's side!! But it is just mere misunderstanding of not hearing and unnecessary tension RJ takes for everything... Infact G3 didn't tell anything to RJ in person about cancellation she was talking to Maharaj ji about some shortage of a sweet or something...RJ just overheard and came to conclusion! And Rashmi was just checking with her mom if she needs to tell her in-laws not to come.. RJ over hears that too!! Infact no one told RJ that the pooja is cancelled!! G3 even invited her while leaving...it was just RJ was too pre-occupied with her thoughts!! This is a classic example of assumption is a mother of all mess ups!!
Originally posted by _charu_

charu dii.. 🤗
ok.. mujhe nahi pta tha ye sab taala nahi ja sakta..
ok so may be rajshri was not at fault there.. how much do i curse her, i know she's not bad at heart..😊

on g3, totally agree with u di.. this is no way to cancel the function, without consultation.. achanak se bol padi, btane wale the hum, ki hum log ne aaj ka ayaojan radd kar diya.. very childish.. n very immature of her on that part.. i do agree..
Originally posted by Snehabr

Arreyy! It was neither one's mistake... G3 didn't cancel the pooja, she only cancels the Ayogan for guests!! I am not taking any one's side!! But it is just mere misunderstanding of not hearing and unnecessary tension RJ takes for everything... Infact G3 didn't tell anything to RJ in person about cancellation she was talking to Maharaj ji about some shortage of a sweet or something...RJ just overheard and came to conclusion! And Rashmi was just checking with her mom if she needs to tell her in-laws not to come.. RJ over hears that too!! Infact no one told RJ that the pooja is cancelled!! G3 even invited her while leaving...it was just RJ was too pre-occupied with her thoughts!! This is a classic example of assumption is a mother of all mess ups!!
yeah.. that's true.. rajshri assumed everything.. n i guess that's what is wrong..