URGENT!!!!CHASKA METER needs our attention ;B2B#63 - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Shrad - I know, those 2 did not do their job, one was devdasi brooding over the mess she got herself into and the other one was in frustration mode.  We can't trust them😲
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i see naz...you rectified before i said anything😉...awww man you didn't give me a chance to throw a tantrum😛

shradha...it doesn't matter if they think you are crazy...what color is your helmet???😃
Originally posted by: shradha14

mishty di no ..plzz fr sum time..

Only 10 mins Shrad, just because I love you🤗, but after 10 mins, I will hate you, samje tum👎🏼  I will check to make sure you are offline, so don't escape from B2B & go chat somewhere else😲

Sergeant - our polls & your thread, the story thread has created some good activity I think🤔
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Shrad - I know, those 2 did not do their job, one was devdasi brooding over the mess she got herself into and the other one was in frustration mode.  We can't trust them😲

ShockedShockedShockedShockeddidnt dey inform nybudy..i called both of dem immediatelly after i ws discharged frm da hospital..u noe i ws in icu fr one nit...ShockedShocked
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i see naz...you rectified before i said anything😉...awww man you didn't give me a chance to throw a tantrum😛

shradha...it doesn't matter if they think you are crazy...what color is your helmet???😃

Sweet Tantrum🤣🤣🤣🤣
shradzz thumbnail

ha i don have an helmet...😆😆
mishty di aapka hukum sarakho pe..😉
shradzz thumbnail
guyz do u noe gurti r cumin 2 mah city durin navratri..😃.bt i wont be able to meet dem..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mish...who is devdasi n who is frustrated...i cant relate to any...nor can relate my love to any of these😕

sylv...😆😆😆...I am just trying to match up ur expectation my love😛

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg shradha...get a pink helmet then...and it should say "i ❤️ GURTI"...and then you should wear to go meet them😆

mishty...hopefuly our activities will work...and i hope someone was hitting the cm...cause i sure wasn't😳

naz...you exceed my expectations...muah (on your cheek)☺️
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
shradzz thumbnail

omg shradha...get a pink helmet then...and it should say "i ❤️ GURTI"...and then you should wear to go meet them😆

mishty...hopefuly our activities will work...and i hope someone was hitting the cm...cause i sure wasn't😳

naz...you exceed my expectations...muah (on your cheek)☺️

hahaha syl i so much wanted 2 see dem...bt in such a condition i don think so its gonna be possible.