Originally posted by: -mansi95-

they are not agressive bubbluthey are very passionate people😳

Ahan ðŸ˜†

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blackb28

Ahan ðŸ˜†

AND scorpions are often misunderstood!!!

capricorn!!!
StrengthsWeaknesses
Hard workingIntrovert
Responsible and reliableA little obstinate
Loyal and sincereCannot accept authority
Strong willpower and resolveShort tempered
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mansi, tell me how much is true ðŸ˜Š

Scorpios are stubborn and impervious to changes not of their own making. However they accomplish many things in life because of their tenacity in sticking with projects when others lose patience and stamina. On the surface they may seem easy-going, congenial, and gregarious but they are also extremely tenacious with a tendency to manipulate and control. Keys to their success are a strong will and the ability to get to the bottom of things. They want answers and doggedly persist until they get them. Astrological symbols for Scorpio are the scorpion and the eagle. They representative the potency and range of the formidable power and control that Scorpios can develop.

Scorpios react emotionally to everything they experience in life. Before they take physical action, before they sort out the practicality of what they are doing, and before they reason things out intellectually, they express their feelings. Though their emotions are the strongest motivational factor in their behavior, unlike the emotionally oriented Cancerians and Pisceans, Scorpios are not apt to wear their hearts on their sleeves. They consciously or subconsciously want to dominate relationships and rarely exhibit emotions openly. Even when they seem to be open, they always hold back something of themselves. They may not intentionally want to be mysterious but many of them manage to appear enigmatic anyway. They do not like being crossed or manipulated, and react to such treatment with sarcasm and vengefulness.

Scorpios have a strong, competitive nature. With little effort they become exceptional athletes. They want real challenges and will not easily suffer would-be competitors who do not possess skills that are equal to their own. They enjoy sports that require strength, swiftness, and cunning. Creative potentials include those who are outstanding cooks, writers, designers, and composers. Their shrewdness in assessing value makes them excellent real estate agents and developers, bankers, stockbrokers, and financial planners.

do want to know about compatability? ðŸ˜³

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
m here Thush ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya-

Mansi, tell me how much is true ðŸ˜Š

Scorpios are stubborn and impervious to changes not of their own making. However they accomplish many things in life because of their tenacity in sticking with projects when others lose patience and stamina. On the surface they may seem easy-going, congenial, and gregarious but they are also extremely tenacious with a tendency to manipulate and control. Keys to their success are a strong will and the ability to get to the bottom of things. They want answers and doggedly persist until they get them. Astrological symbols for Scorpio are the scorpion and the eagle. They representative the potency and range of the formidable power and control that Scorpios can develop.

Scorpios react emotionally to everything they experience in life. Before they take physical action, before they sort out the practicality of what they are doing, and before they reason things out intellectually, they express their feelings. Though their emotions are the strongest motivational factor in their behavior, unlike the emotionally oriented Cancerians and Pisceans, Scorpios are not apt to wear their hearts on their sleeves. They consciously or subconsciously want to dominate relationships and rarely exhibit emotions openly. Even when they seem to be open, they always hold back something of themselves. They may not intentionally want to be mysterious but many of them manage to appear enigmatic anyway. They do not like being crossed or manipulated, and react to such treatment with sarcasm and vengefulness.

Scorpios have a strong, competitive nature. With little effort they become exceptional athletes. They want real challenges and will not easily suffer would-be competitors who do not possess skills that are equal to their own. They enjoy sports that require strength, swiftness, and cunning. Creative potentials include those who are outstanding cooks, writers, designers, and composers. Their shrewdness in assessing value makes them excellent real estate agents and developers, bankers, stockbrokers, and financial planners.

do want to know about compatability? ðŸ˜³

extremely tenacious??well am a bit tenacious but am not extreme!!!manipulative and me??wish i could!!!🤪the rest is true dada!!!🤗wait i will post my characteristics😊