URGENT!!!!CHASKA METER needs our attention ;B2B#63 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Jess_

ohh Sylv.. just went to the first page and realized that my name is not written in the phamily/members list and now i feel very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very  OFFENDED

shubhraatri thush🥱

oh jess...i think that list has not been updated in a long time😆...we are missing so many people😳...you should send your mama a pm...she will do it as soon as she gets back...don't be offended😃
Originally posted by undisclosed

shubhraatri thush🥱

oh jess...i think that list has not been updated in a long time😆...we are missing so many people😳...you should send your mama a pm...she will do it as soon as she gets back...don't be offended😃

nah! too lazy to shoot a pm to mommy!😆
anywho sup?

hey jess...have you noticed how the ads on the page change depending on what we are writing??😉...you said bed bugs and a bed bug ad showed up😆...

hey jess...have you noticed how the ads on the page change depending on what we are writing??😉...you said bed bugs and a bed bug ad showed up😆...

me no see bedbug ad.. well it depends from computers.. cuz the ads on IF are different on everyones computer.. buuhh if it's like tht on urs.. then someone on IF (gloabl mod)  is ur admirer and stocker so changed IF for u!😆
Edited by _Jess_ - 12 years ago

just washed my hair... so gotta straighen it... see you later alligator!😳🤗

really???...lets test it😉...once i was talking about butt lifting pants...and voila...the ad for butt lifting pants showed up...tell me if you see anything😆

Originally posted by _Jess_

just washed my hair... so gotta straighen it... see you later alligator!😳🤗

bye jess🤗

i'm back...made my 2 comments for GURTI

this is great😆👏

😍..😍

I'm going to make my first comment for today😃

Hii Syl🤗