Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

yes jess...i tried cause of thush...i like it  too..i wish we could learn languages much easier as we get older😳

well not really.. ur a fast learner when ur a baby..
well thats the reason i don't know my mother tounge well.. cuz well my parents are Indian buhh they were born and brought up in Montreal, Canada.. so like when i was a baby the only languages i learnt were english and french.. and i kinda understand hindi by watching bollywood movies😉
Edited by _Jess_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Syl its almost 3.30 am here and im still downloading geet ðŸ˜† i hope i will finish watching everything by 2mwr ðŸ˜†

Hey Jazz🤗im ur shister i guess ðŸ¤”if u are still schooling then u are my younger one if u are @ uni then have to check the age ðŸ˜†

u forgot me buhh i didn't...
im a highschooler 😳
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

3:30 am thush???😲...omg get some sleep😆...

jess...so you are second generation indian born in canada...wow so does that mean your grandparents were the ones that immigrated to canada first?...i'm first generation born in the U.S...so we speak fluent spanish as that is all we spoke at home😳
Originally posted by: undisclosed

3:30 am thush???😲...omg get some sleep😆...

jess...so you are second generation indian born in canada...wow so does that mean your grandparents were the ones that immigrated to canada first?...i'm first generation born in the U.S...so we speak fluent spanish as that is all we spoke at home😳

ya.. my grandparents migrated to Canada.. and i have no idea how.. cuz i hate History and the stories they tell me.. i always used to fall alseep as a baby, when they used to tell me thoose bedtime stories of thier childhood and uhh🤣
ya at home we speak english and  my parents speak french so me and my siblings don't understand😉 buhh then they speak french with me sometimes.. cuz it's important to be bilangual😳

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Jess_

u forgot me buhh i didn't...
im a highschooler 😳

Im Sorry Jazz u know nah i uncountable sisters and forgot the relationship of urs and mine😆and well so u are my younger shister ðŸ˜³Uff I Feel so old in the family..why my shisters arnt growing up so fast ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†Mom should produce some older kids too ðŸ¤”

Im Sorry Jazz u know nah i uncountable sisters and forgot the relationship of urs and mine😆and well so u are my younger shister ðŸ˜³Uff I Feel so old in the family..why my shisters arnt growing up so fast ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†Mom should produce some older kids too ðŸ¤”

and she should keep them in her tummy for 40 years.. so when they come out, they're 40🤣
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thush mishty wanted to make me her baacha too...i would have been the oldest one i think😆

oh jess...you should listen to their stories...you will want to know someday😉...and yes knowing as many languages as you can can only benefit you...
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jess if u meet mama tel ur suggestion  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£Okie shister im going see ya 2mwr...Bye ðŸ¤—

Syl Yeah im off to bed in some time..gong to watch the final clip..I See you 2mwr ..Bye ..🤗
ohh Sylv.. just went to the first page and realized that my name is not written in the phamily/members list and now i feel very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very  OFFENDED
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Jess if u meet mama tel ur suggestion  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£Okie shister im going see ya 2mwr...Bye ðŸ¤—

Syl Yeah im off to bed in some time..gong to watch the final clip..I See you 2mwr ..Bye ..🤗

bye Shishter!🤗 sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite, cuz only MSK has the right!😳