Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice Saveeta,

We have had a blast of a time seeing Anmol and teh selfless character he played..

Now as Dev Chopra he will make it even more interesting

Leaving aside his personal side in teh show I will focus on teh complexities of teh character which is far moreinterestings

he is a wave of a new idea so Kudos to him and making a role new and with dimensions
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
10 days to go...
To see Apurva back in dailies after his amazing performance as Anmol

Bidaaii is very special show to all, and many loved the character played, the leap was extremely well etched and proved victorious with the audience

People saw changes with the leap and the introduction of two character Anmol and Saakshi..and ofcourse the wonder kids Tammana and Khushi..

For many they saw changes in Ragini's character which was very appreciated.

She tured to look more elegant and graceful and elevation was given with poise and to match Anmol, who was so well tuned to this couple they are truly magical..

The essence of love the purity in their relationship was the most encapsulating part of the leap...

The relastionship proved a lot of dimensions where a man and women can find love again...

Krithika made this wonderful siggie on Anmol and Ragini, and their intense beauty lies in the way they can speak volumes with their eyes and unspoken words..

and the wonder kids what can I say , Anmol is an amazing dad and buddy..He just makes the stars twinkle in their eyes always.. and the shine brings teh smile on their faces...

and this krithika's another sweet creation

Bidaaii has more to show, we could have had tammana's chota Bhiya shown and Ragini's happiness travelled a little more, I will always hope to see a continuation, and look forward to seeing the cast in a new season,

Now... that I move on to See Apurva in a new avtaar, Anmol will always have that specail place , 10 days to seeing apurva back in dailies, the role of Anmol was short but extremely powerful, never seen a selfless character like his and only he can do such a role and kudos to the creative to have made us love Anmol so much and his love for Ragini is extremely electrifying and passionate..

Hope to see this pair again sometime till then we can some rich memories which is encapsulated by Krithika beautifully !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbcu2CsiQJI[/YOUTUBE]

and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_snpCqO4kg[/YOUTUBE]

With the picture posting of the amazing couple who elevated Bidaaii with their mature love story and beautiful chemistry.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks to all who enjoyed this couple(anmol Ragini) enacted by Apurva and Parul as much as I did.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW AWESOME Post Shanti.๐Ÿ‘

You wrote so well and I loved reading and remembering Angini.๐Ÿ˜

And not to forget Tashi .๐Ÿ‘Each and every Angini scene and Anmol Tashi's scene can't be forgottenโค๏ธ 

Apurva and Parul just lived as the characters Anmol Ragini๐Ÿ‘.Their subtle and pure romance was so beautiful to watch.๐Ÿ˜

Parul was more beautiful post leap.๐Ÿ˜ No one can do these roles of Anmol Ragini except Apurva Parul.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I had a wonderful time watching both ragvir and angini. โค๏ธAnd i loved my each creations on angini ,i 'll have a wonderful feeling doing creations on Angini.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Angini Bidaai still rule my heart โค๏ธ. Wish one day I can see Aprul back on TV in any show.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..nice post..

A leap in bidaai with new storyline and new entry Apu as anmol with two lovely cute child artist playing tashi...they did brought the new flavor in the show along with ragini as much more mature and more graceful..

A story that captured the heart where two strangers started a new journey to fall in love in the end vowing to be with each other forever..a storyline well executed esp the Anmol-Ragini journey by the creatives..

Anmol-Ragini pure subtle romance was  so heart warming  to watch..no over excess romance but each of their scenes showing the caring... .understanding.. support ..unspoken words..eyelock were  a must watch and will always be memorable..

Anmol-Ragini a great example of  a couple of how life can change with a second chance in love and the void  in the heart filled with lots of love and happiness..

Apu -Parul a new pairing.. they did compliment each other on screen as the couple of Anmol-Ragini..Apu one actor that  can bring the spark and create the magic with his leading lady ..the chemistry was truly magical between them..

A couple to be remembered always..its sad the show ended abruptly but thats how it is in this showbizz industry..its time to move on ...

Apu as priceless Anmol to DEV chopra..a new journey starts soon for him and as much as i have appreciated him as Anmol it will be same for Dev..waiting for the 23rd of April patiently..

As for parul wish her all the best in her future movie ...

Of course one day if its our luck we get to watch Apu-Parul as the magical jodi once more on screen..
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago