Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I was watching this VM , one of my favorite . I added my most favorite eyelocks of angini.❀️ 

Missing this couple ,wish one day i get a chance to see them back on a new show.😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1gSQio6rQ8[/YOUTUBE]
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dheeray Deeray Lagey Apna Sa..

Such a beautiful song and so suited for Angini

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtfmgNsrBwI[/YOUTUBE]

Subtle romance feelings portrayed and mature love shoudl be expressed with dimensions which help two people come close

Anmol and ragini did that with all that was happening in their lives. COMPROMISE was the key to start with but they showed that feelinsg cannot be held back and after being with each otehr for so many years people saw how they can find some room in each others heart to heal pain and give feelings a chance.😳
shanti05 thumbnail

Aww so sweet Krithika..Adorable

Wish we could rewind time and extent the timeline for Bidaaii till March 2011

Ideal to have had some good volume of seeing Anmol and His beautiful chemistry with Ragini and everyone else in the family

So short his role was

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks a lot Shanti.πŸ€—

I just love his different expressions in few secondsπŸ˜† , so cute.😍

Yes Shanti Wish we had some more cute moments of anmol and ragini.😍

Anmol's role may be short but it will last in our hearts forever.❀️❀️❀️

shanti05 thumbnail
I know Krithika, Those vibes this character had were amazing 4 1/2 months of exceptional character display ..

I know many have appriciated the leap and why not it had so many dimensions of human relastionship and people liked the way the character gave vibes which were true to life

I think Anmol's character was seem in a very beautiful way and the songs given to his journey made the character more  beautiful

Ragini asked Shivani to keep Anmol happy as somewhere she did feel that she could'nt give that dutiful way, But Anmol is anmol and he knew his wife very well , and for him he wanted to express his love for her and he finally did as his confession
shanti05 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mJAITFenag&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Loved this scene how anmol looks at ragini
They both r amazing
😳
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for posting shanti.πŸ˜ƒ

Such a lovely scene , I love anmol's gaze on ragini , and what a beautiful smile of ragini .I smile watching her mesmerizing smile.😍
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shanti very nice scene, apurva is extremely spontaneous in his expressions and the way he looks at ragini, parul and she is smiling happy looking how the bonding between anmol and the baccha party is..

Those days there were so much tension in the house and the way he tries to keep everyone happy and especially the kids shouldn't be affected by saakshi's plans and Alekh was also feeling unhappy

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Friends Apurva will be coming soon in another show Asmaan Ke Aage as D.C the Boss of a production house for reality shows.

From Anmol to D.C...lets start the journey one last time and relive those beautiful memorable moments ..Anmol sareen/rajvansh adorable father of tammy..loving husband of Ragini..a good son ..son in law .brother ..sweet partner of khushi and chachu...so many shades and apurva played all these shades of his character to perfection..

His entry scene on 30th june but a day before we got a little glimpse of this iconic character ..The scene was picturised in a Guess who way..Tu kaun hain..Tera naam kya...

His face not shown completely but we could hear only his voice..A sweet adorable father singing Happy Birthday to his daughter..A scene which no doubt brought us a smile on our face and we could not wait for the grand entry of Apurva...Anmol...

Here is the first scene of  Anmol..Tammy...a father..daughter convo..sweet and heart warming..a scene which already showed how much anmol loved his princess daughter tammy..he bought 7 gifts as she was 7 years old  and has a very special gift  for her birthday party..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmXq5Azt33Y[/YOUTUBE]

Friends lets continue the journey of Anmol with his new family  the rajvansh esp with the two persons he loved more than his life ..Ragini and Tamanna...

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Very nice Saveeta, His voice is so pleasing and more so that little child is extremely excited to hunt for the gifts,Such an adorable scene the vibes were so visible where these two dad and daughter will play some pivotal factor in many thing coming our way in the show

And the suspense continues we saw that all are waiting for Anmol to appear and Tammy Say Papa Kaha Hai !!

And there our dear Anmol appears

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy8bo21hYAc[/YOUTUBE]

Indeed Dil Na liya Dil Na diya tho bolo Kya Kiya...
And he went around and smiled along with the kids, and when he came to Ragini this was a kodax moment with the mask..

and getting her to dance with him was all the wishes of Tammy which he agreed to...and the gaze he left on her was there for a good time ...

Later my my our Man had to endure some talks for Madmoseille Ragini, but that was Ok as he knew he did everything for Tammy and her wish was her command, Ragini was requested by Anmol to please come to be with the guests and for the cake cutting ..
Beautiful moment when they had the girls happiness shown and she wished her birthday was one happy one