Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. (Page 47)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thats why I think his character was too overwhelming , He was such a selfless character and the viewers were just moved by what he did , The positive vibes he gave after the tragedy which struck the family made one feel the depth of his love and devotion he had for the closest characters and dear one which was Ragini and Tammana...

CV's created a character which caused  positive vibes to show that relationships can be shown with a lot of devotion and love , and happiness can be traced again..

I think Anmol type pati is just very much reelistic !Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Aap Galat Kar Rehey Hai !!
Poor Guy he was flabbergasted when he had to put his hand on her waist ..

His reaction was like baap rey ghar jakey I am sure she will take my class...

Magar she did'nt mind and they went into their land of beautiful song and dance...

Mai Hairaan Hoon , Tumhey Kya Kahoon , Yeh din mai Hoyee Kaisee Chandhini ...Embarrassed

Their dance was so sweet.. Both indeed in love and a new phase

Wonderfullife

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I was watching this scene where Ragini scolds Anmol and he says yeah Khushi kay asson hai ,,
He makes her smile finally when they were so worried he did'nt come home and thought the POA was his plan to get things ...

and later Tammy wants to get to sleep with Anmol and Ragini

A never phantom thought for Anmol and he wished to be close to his wife someday and Tammy did that

The next morining when he  rubs his eyes he never thought she was right next to him

The awkwardness was so beautiful and teh way Anmol smiles clearly shows his love for Ragini

So beautiful Embarrassed

Wonderfullife

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot shanti for posting back to back beautiful scenes of angini.Hug

I just love their awkwardness in both the scenes.Day Dreaming

My most favorite angini slow dance and the choreographer placing anmol's hand on ragini's hip , i have a big smile watching angini's expressions. Their holding of hands is so romantic to watch and they practicing with some awkwardness is a treat to watch.Day Dreaming

The next scene , tammy making her parents sleep with her on same bed , both tried to avoid but can't succeed. Anmol telling a princess story and their hands touching was so romantic , i love his expression when tammy places ragini's hand on anmol's .Day Dreaming

Oh God ,why i became so addicted to angini LOL

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Yrs krithka these scenes are really sweet being the fact that even though they were married fr 7 years they were shown to be just starting to know each other and anmol was always making sure of ragini's comfort level never wish to enter her space untill it gradually nd unknowing happened

Thats the beauty of such relationship Embarrassed

Wonderfullife

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
This scene is so sweet,
Anmol is  just so impressive in his ways to  convince Ragini

She will always think whether she should go ahead to give her consent, But then the way  he is able to tell her  she puts her hand for agreeing

And this  scene Aww Anmol is such a sweet Pati, the most sweetest pati on television who is ready to ask Ragini whatever you wish I am at your  command

The way he says kamaal hai Mujhey bhi apsay kuch baat karni hai  and the form where he says the form is there and the kids did'nt get you to sign it

Beautiful dialogues with so much of thought for Ragini

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02Wonderfullifesaveeta24

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I was watching this video ,

tammy coming to sleep with angini again.LOL

Anmol telling tammy not to kick him was so sweet.

Inder telling angini to go to kanpur ,anmol looking at ragini ,ragini selecting saree and guni teasing her and anmol watching them silently , wow i love these each moment.

The whole kanpur scene ,anmol praising ragini to diwans and ragini's expressions ,those lovely words on the card and my most favorite photo moments , I was all smile watching it.

Miss my angini a lot ,but love watching their scenes any no, of time.Day Dreaming

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
We have seen such beautiful chemistry between Anmol and Ragini, their love cannot be defined, but as viewers we saw a beautiful journey which ended at a high point where Anmol was able to confess his feelings to Ragini,
Kal Ho na Ho is something which everyone will look for .. We don't know if they will be again bring is  essence of love, hope is always there, I am so mesmerized by their elegance and  those unspoken way of expression what one can always see between two individuals, they cherished they long wedded life of the 7 years and later shown in a way that people could admire a beautiful couple like Anmol and Ragini

Krithika made 3 beautiful VM's which can show scenes of this couple who made a significance and elevated the leap and gave new dimesions

Kal Ho Na Ho , Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna... CryCry

Apart for teh huge collection of VM's she made, these 3 stand out with teh way bidaaii was scalable with the leap the beautiful couple Anmol and Ragini and  the wonder kids Tammana and Khushi and the team who gave such a beautiful dimesion.ClapClapClap

Remembering and visisting these songs

Absolutely Spectacular   Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullifesaveeta24

Go to top