Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@krithika..i agree with you black suits him so perfectly..😊

black shirt and pics to drool on..😍

i remember how anmol backfired shivani's plan..he called ragini and someone was burning with jealousy watching the romantic couple.angini...😊
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know I have to catch up with so much which is happening here OK let me get back to what I saw in Parul as Ragini

Parul is a very beautiful actress, Dusky is a beauty which one inherits and Parul is just with all the elements a dusky women can carry. Her role of Ragini had different elements , the preleap had its flavor, the charm she carried is what a girl would  and see the stages of being a girl  a youth and then a young women who entered the world of marriage and bond. Live takes its turns and it took, the blossom life she had was wonderful a loving husband and a bundle of joy for them in the form of Tammana, the show took a leap with a graph of importance to Ragini's life and this change have her some responsibilities not only for Tammana and also Khushi, but with such  responsibilities  it was a lot to handle and a night shinning armour came into her life in teh forum of Anmol

A character needs to grow in a show, thats what viewers always look for as the show progresses. Parul as Ragini has a lot of dimension. Post leap I saw Ragini's character elevated, she has depth and the character was focused to show that depth, A well crafted character  needs another well crafted character to balance and the viewers saw that with her chemistry with Anmol played by Apurva.πŸ‘

Every scene was well etched for Ragini to have her character develop with other characters she got that focus post leap. Clap

Emotional scenes and passionate scenes were at a different level altogether and Ragini matched Anmol in the scenes which were extremely well executed.

The show changed its demographics in the leap and the viewers saw Ragini beautiful poise and well etched for matching the new character especially when she has to move on in her life and find love again in the forum of Anmol, A more mature Ragini was shown to see the reality in life.

This is such a intense scene between Apurva and Parul playing the role of Anmol and Ragini , They raised the bar of this show with their awesome performance

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FnGotg8jis&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Those eys spoke so much of emotions from Anmol and Ragini , The way she was trying tocontrol her outburst and  thought Anmol would be better of happy with Shivani,
An actor  got elevated according to me...So Ragini's character had major growth and it was on par with Anmol's character. The way  happiness emotions   and  feelings were shown by Ragini were just elevated.

Parul 's growth in the character of Ragini is commendable and I can always see a season two with them being pivitol roles and would love to see such depth in their acting and set the screen ablaze.. I am looking forward for such acting from Parul whenever she comes on televsion hopfully with Apurva as Anmol and Ragini or any character for a sequel of Bidaaii..
😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Those eys spoke so much of emotions from Anmol and Ragini , The way she was trying tocontrol her outburst and  thought Anmol would be better of happy with Shivani,
An actor  got elevated according to me...So Ragini's character had major growth and it was on par with Anmol's character. The way  happiness emotions   and  feelings were shown by Ragini were just elevated.

Well said shanti ,πŸ‘πŸΌyou have written so wonderfully on ragini and angini.πŸ‘

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ushh... aaahhh...
😍  he is tooo good in this ...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krithikas

Well said shanti ,πŸ‘πŸΌyou have written so wonderfully on ragini and angini.πŸ‘

Yes Krithika, I am mostly interested in watching the male character's graph but then some where the female protaganists also have their say in my interest and when you see Parul and Ragini ,  and the changes she handled it was  well performances. She know that she would loose Anmol , but she was ready to fight for him , but at teh same time she thought he  would be happy with some one who could give him happiness, but little did she know that she  was already in love with her husband..

The feelings grew over a period of time , but then when a stage comes where you are going to loose  someone you groew to love it would hurt, that was what Ragini was facing

Wonderfullife thumbnail
WOW Saveeta, I just loved these wordings and was drooling on the pictures.😍

Mein nighahein tere chehere se hataaoun kaise..

Teri ankhon ke siva duniya mein rakhaa kya hein..
shanaya28 thumbnail
@shanti..lovely thoughts you have penned down about parul.. πŸ‘

her character has all the needed change as it had to match with apoorva one..

simplicity..grace and maturity..a great combination and parul as ragini was awesome on screen..got the much needed focus and with apoorva her chemistry clicked in the first scene itself..

i so agree with you here.."A character needs to grow in a show, thats what viewers always look for as the show progresses. Parul as Ragini has a lot of dimension. Post leap I saw Ragini's character elevated, she has depth and the character was focused to show that depth, A well crafted character  needs another well crafted character to balance and the viewers saw that with her chemistry with Anmol played by Apurva."

a blend of immense talent from both actors and chemistry it captured viewers interest..thanks for the VM as it shows the awesome talent and chemistry of angini..

i remember i wrote about their chemistry sometimes ago.

Their first scene and the look they give each other in the eyes was enough to capture the viewers heart. the mass out there believed in this couple as their chemistry was mesmerizing and acting flawless..in the end they were accepted as the new couple for the viewers same as the leap was a hit..

Personally this couple is one of the best as in 4 months ,they created such magic that its impossible to forget them..

Apoorva..parul the best pair on screen and  as angini  they have given us such beautiful moments of them to cherish..

their eyes always conveyed their unspoken feelings... this reminds me of this song...

aankhein teri kitni haseen

ki inkaa aashiq, mein ban gayaa hoon

mujhako basaa le, iname tu

mujhase yeh har ghadi, meraa dil kahe

tum hi ho usaki aarzoo

mujhase yeh har ghadi, mere lab kahe

teri hi ho sab guftagoo

baatein teri itni haseen, main yaad inko jab kartaa hoon

phoolon si aaye, khushaboo

rakh loon chhupaa ke main kahin tujhako

saayaa bhi teraa naa main doon

rakh loon banaa ke kahin ghar, main tujhe

saath tere, main hi rahoon

julfen teri, itni ghani

dekh ke inako, yeh sochataa hoon

saaye me, inake main jiyoon...

krithika did such a beautiful VM afterwards on this song for angini..a chemistry that spoke volumes..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
OW Saveeta ,beautiful lines on angini and their mesmerizing eyelocks.πŸ‘

I am so happy to post my VM for your comments,πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1gSQio6rQ8[/YOUTUBE]
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Saveeta I completely agree with what you said,πŸ‘πŸΌ

Their first scene and the look they give each other in the eyes was enough to capture the viewers heart. 

For me anginis first eyelock in tammy birthday dance scene was the first attraction towards this couple.😍And i fell in love with angini seeing their eyelock during their room lock scene😍
shanaya28 thumbnail
@krithika...i really appreciate you posted the VM.after so long i'm watching it and completely in awe..😍

words will be less to express my thoughts about how beautifully you did this VM..πŸ‘

its regal krithika as our couple who looks out of the world..πŸ‘

i'm impressed and it was a delight to watch this VM again.you did such an outstanding job. my friend.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ankhein teri..in this VM you showed  of wat we were discussing the chemistry of angini..you blended scenes with the lyrics so well..its all about anmol praise of his ragini's beauty..

how both always got captivated in each other's eyes..this only was enough to show their sizzling chemistry..

thanks once more for the VM and going to watch it again..this for you as you totally deserve it..⭐️⭐️⭐️...