Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree.. The leap gave such a beautiful forte to the show, Infact Just watching some scenes  between Anmol and the kids the vibrance was so visible, even with Ragini the way he woos her is just so beautiful.. Anything below these well etched  scenes  will not classify it being a sequel of an iconic show, I woudl'nt want to see anything less then what was shown in the leap, Well just hope and wait is what we can so, hoping these actors also agree to be a part after a long duration

Anyways  after my rant I am back to see this sizzling pair ...😳😳

The necklace scene is so beautiful, Ragini blushing and the naughtyness in Anmol's eyes just to say you cannot escape and I will do the honor of putting it around your neck, Such a beautiful scene and the whisper he says its beautiful this necklace, wow only Apurva can carry such scenes with intensity and Parul look dangerously beautiful 😍😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUCptwucrBw[/YOUTUBE]

The best is the way he looks at her through the mirror..

Wow  thats so beautiful !!πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
WOW Such a cute scene on a cute couple.😍

And the choices anmol gave for ragini was another cute moment.πŸ˜†

Ragini's expressions were simply fantastic.😍

Looking at these pictures ,i am all smile 😍and sad too missing them a lot.😭

My Kodax moment !! Indeed..

He said she has two options but both were in his favour...

He never gave her a choice, and she blushed at his  badmaashi !!

These moments shows that beauty in their conversation  can make you smile...

KBC got over and another  season done this time it was awesome !!

Miss that one too...

[/QUOTE]
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanti05

I agree.. The leap gave such a beautiful forte to the show, Infact Just watching some scenes  between Anmol and the kids the vibrance was so visible, even with Ragini the way he woos her is just so beautiful.. Anything below these well etched  scenes  will not classify it being a sequel of an iconic show, I woudl'nt want to see anything less then what was shown in the leap, Well just hope and wait is what we can so, hoping these actors also agree to be a part after a long duration

Anyways  after my rant I am back to see this sizzling pair ...😳😳

The necklace scene is so beautiful, Ragini blushing and the naughtyness in Anmol's eyes just to say you cannot escape and I will do the honor of putting it around your neck, Such a beautiful scene and the whisper he says its beautiful this necklace, wow only Apurva can carry such scenes with intensity and Parul look dangerously beautiful 😍😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUCptwucrBw[/YOUTUBE]

The best is the way he looks at her through the mirror..

Wow  thats so beautiful !!πŸ‘

What a beautiful scene of angini ,😍

Thanks for the video shanti.πŸ€—

Each second of the video is a visual treat for us.😍

Anmol looking at ragini while she was wearing the pendant😍.He cutely asking May I help.😍

The look when anmol gave when ragini's necklace dropped.😍

And anmol's sweet gesture saying ragini to turn around.😍

Ragini's beautiful awkwardness.😍

Anmol wearing her the necklace saying Bahut khoobsurat ,yeh necklace ,it's beautiful.😍

Ragini's shocking expressions😍 and saying THANKS.😍

It goes on and on and on.😍😍😍

What a magical couple they are,😍 missing them a lot.😭

This siggy i added almost every beautiful angini expressions.😍

Thanks shanti for these picturesπŸ€—

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Missing Angini a lot ...

Lovd this scene...

Apkey paas who green wali saadi phenkey ayengi tho achha lageygi!!

He gave no option finally !!

Such a sweet scene..
And Ragini smiles when he says green wali saree...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqgS4iiSqj4[/YOUTUBE]

Wonder if we will see them back ... Beautiful chemistry they shared..
Hope to see them in the sequel whenever !!!πŸ˜”

Shivani was thoroughly ignored !!!πŸ˜†

Such a beautiful scene.. Each and every angini moment are memorable.. Even we got few episode of angini.. Their chemisty was out-standing... Apurva and Parul did a great job... Wish to see apurul back on TV..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Another Lovely post by Saveeta,

First thanks to shanti for the scene of 26th july with anmol/tammy  that got me to watch this epi so many times during week-end..😊

Coming to the topic..the scene that got us emotional in this epi  was tammy's anxiety and tears as she thought anmol will never return...her questions about it to ragini and mamaji but they had no answer for her as they were totally lost  by this sudden outburst of hers...a real misunderstanding here as tammy was not asking about ranveer but her papa anmol..the only person who tried to reveal the truth to her was vasu..no chance for her as tammy saw her papa coming and rushed to hug him..we got such a beautiful emotional moment of anmol/tammy..the "I love you papa" from his daughter came as a soothing factor for anmol after going through a hard day..the sign of relief on his face and he did felt that there is someone who loves him genuinely and its his angel whom he too loved beyond anything...

Along with that there was some daring scenes too..

Anmol was always daring when it comes to confront vasu and this time his princess was very hurt as vasu was going to reveal the truth to her..in the nick of time anmol arrived and controlled the situation..the way he told her "mein bhi toh sunoo kya sach bata rahee thi aap tamanna ko"...next we got a heated argument of the two and how much hatred vasu had for anmol .still he never back out but will be there to protect his loved ones and this time it was for his daughter tammy..this dialogue gave me a sense of pride for the character anmol when he told vasu"mrs rajvansh mein jaanta houn ki tamanna ko uska surname kitna important hein".."jab mein nein iss naam ko apnaya toh mein apni beti se uska surname kyun chinooungaa"...he changed his surname so as his daughter don't lose her real identity to be called a rajvansh instead he took the surname of rajvansh...

anmol you were  really daring be it as anmol sareen or rajvansh..thats why we adore you..nothing complicated for him but made life for him and the rajvansh family easy going and happy.

The surprising daring scene..ragini..unexpected for us and anmol too ragini stood by anmol and defended him too ..the one whom she never dared to open her mouth said a lot in this epi against vasu..like "mummyji  inn ka ghar anaa  innki sacchai ka sab se baraa saboot hein  mere liye..issliye yeh joh bhi kiya yeh sab jaane ki mujhe koi jaldi nahin hein"...taking his  office suitcase and asked him to get fresh ..well I just adored ragini at that moment as she was anmol's wife completely and so daring to confront her M-I-L...

Mamaji turn now..he too did dared to reply vasu when she said ragini's innocence will destroy everything..he answered her back saying wat's you calling innocence it's the image of that unbreakable faith we have in GOD and we don't need proof for that..he did side for his daughter and son in law anmol..he was so proud of ragini at that moment to stand by her husband as he had total trust/faith on anmol ...

Last inder did dared to confront vasu ...he gave vasu the reality check as whom was to be blamed and how anmol was innocent ..anmol  saved their whole family from humiliation or going behind bars.. yes liked inder courage to support anmol and that against someone he never dared to open his mouth..the way he said "ek beta joh ek apne pita aur apne parivaar ke liye karta hein who aaj anmol nein hamare liye kar diya"..awww that look anmol gave inder conveyed so much..yes he was once more someone's son ..he was inder son anmol rajvansh...

The one who cant dare to say a thank you to anmol was vasu..

Lets just say another reason why the viewers accepted anmol in their heart..on that day he fulfilled the duty of a son without thinking of the consequences  and it was to save his family members..

Once again a request to DKUT please bring anmol's character back in season 2 as he did made wonders and this character so real..

Now I just want to read this news "BIDAAI IS BACK AGAIN" with anmol/ragini..

shanti05 thumbnail
Just getting of but before that another sweet scene I lovd,

The way Ragini almost looses her balance and therehe was to help her from falling , but stopped himself and she took hold of herself...As they were walking the slight grin he gives to himself as she held the coat/ blanket to protect them from the rain...

The happiness that they got the shade was just enough that they can spend some time before the rain stopped.

There were a lot of unspoken gestures as they walked along, the rain and the cottage was one of the testing period to understand the relastionship and respect they had  inspite of being husband and wife ..and Ragini getting to know him and his gestres.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SctN0v4whJA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Mai yeah bhi soch Raha tha ki iss tarekay say gaadi mai baitee ranhengi.. And  then he opended the door for her and they walked down ...😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Its no guessing i'm a great fan of apu..😳

watched almost all his movies and adored his first role in  the movie pardes..i was going through some of his movie songs and this got my attention..

something which reflects his dream and hope as anmol in bidaai..his silent love for his beautiful ragini..well he is to drool on in this song esp in black jeans and sunglasses..😍

this song for my appreciation for apu as an actor who has taken bounds and leaps in his acting skills from his first movie to anmol in bidaai.

Apu is a perfectionist and any role he does leave an impact and make viewers remember him always..he is not the one to be out of sight out of mind ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPdUK9TrTA0[/YOUTUBE]

Savee, thanks for this video, πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒI had seen Kasoor long back but can't recall much. I shall be frank, maybe Apu and movies just did not gel but Apu and serials, I have no words to describe the effect Apu's serials had on me. Iam a permanent fan no matter what, I still wait for him to be back on my Tv maybe as Anmol.πŸ˜”
Apu and black , never fails to impress.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Apu has grow more handsome with age ,I guess. I prefer the matured Apu than this much younger Apu.😊

In the youtube link of this video somebody commented 2 years ago, Armaan from Jassi.!!!!πŸ˜ƒ.
Another commented Apurva , romantic hero, I agree.πŸ˜ƒ
Nice to know People recognise Apu for his serials. 😳
I wonder why he never went back to acting in movies , many actors who made it in Tv have gone and done work on movies too, It is very difficult to understand Apu, why he is so missing when he can act so superbly .πŸ˜•

Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Just getting of but before that another sweet scene I lovd,

The way Ragini almost looses her balance and therehe was to help her from falling , but stopped himself and she took hold of herself...As they were walking the slight grin he gives to himself as she held the coat/ blanket to protect them from the rain...

The happiness that they got the shade was just enough that they can spend some time before the rain stopped.

There were a lot of unspoken gestures as they walked along, the rain and the cottage was one of the testing period to understand the relastionship and respect they had  inspite of being husband and wife ..and Ragini getting to know him and his gestres.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SctN0v4whJA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Mai yeah bhi soch Raha tha ki iss tarekay say gaadi mai baitee ranhengi.. And  then he opended the door for her and they walked down ...😊

It's a beautiful scene shanti ,thanks for posting.

Really such a adorable guy this anmol ,how sweetly he avoided touching her ,wish ragini falls in his arms.

And the smile he had on his face when ragini pulled the coat , WOW just magical. can't get enough of him.😍

shanti05 thumbnail
Hi sweeties... I am humming this song

Why this Kolavari Kolavari dee...
Donno why I feel Anmol should sing this for Ragini  Just the tune ...Why this Kolavari Kolavari dee.. my version... Why this dooriya dorriya dee...

Seven Years of longing 😳

Thanks zee for this wonderful siggie...

Anmol's apple Tammana...

Loved it !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Hi sweeties... I am humming this song

Why this Kolavari Kolavari dee...
Donno why I feel Anmol should sing this for Ragini  Just the tune ...Why this Kolavari Kolavari dee.. my version... Why this dooriya dorriya dee...

Seven Years of longing 😳

Thanks zee for this wonderful siggie...

Anmol's apple Tammana...

Loved it !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

shanti ,if you want shall i make a angini vm on this kolaveri song.πŸ˜† let's see how it is when angini is in it.πŸ˜†