Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. (Page 25)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

@shanti..thanks for article..

the question is wat captures viewers interest?..storyline.characters and i'm saying watever time slot the show is airing..in maryada V.pradhan screenpresence and character was is the main usp of this show..as you said it deals with some reality of life..so viewers interest are there and SP is fine with its airing time as its garnering the needed TRP..

competition is there between the channels..nowadays wat we see a 7pm slot show is making wonders than a 9pm slot..things are changing and viewers mind set too..like before a 9pm slot was the peak time and nobody wil switch channel..this was the most important time slot of SP.. ..bidaai rocked till the end in that slot then once it got off air we could see the change...new shows struggling to get a decent trp in that slot..

this TV industry has become a battle of  TRPS..everyone wants to dethrone each other..revamping..new shows with seasoned actors..some doing good and some badly though some good actors in them..

At the end its the mass out there who rules. not the onliners..people watching at home who makes TRPS...they can make a show a success and make it off air in a less span of time..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmyloveshanti05

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Jab koi baat bigar jaaye..

Jab koi mushkil par jaaye..

Tun dena sath mere oh hum nawaa...

Anmol-Ragini supported each other in their ups and downs of their journey together..

Anmol always saw to it no tears come in his ragini's eyes..he will do everything to bring a smile on her face..he will wipe her tears and make her smile..

Please ragini dont cry..

Give me your anmol that cute smile..

That's my beautiful ragini smiling..

Sakshi entry in rajvansh house and anmol supported his wife and stood by her side...

I'm with you ragini..we will fight together to bring the happiness back in our family..

As a true husband anmol stood by his wife and not let sakshi humiliate his ragini.

Ragini so proudly looking at her husband who defended her...

Both had their share of emotional break down and they console each other in these moments..

Zindagi mein tum nahin tanha ragini tumhara anmol hamesha tumhare saath hein..

Anmol for a first time feel defeated and emotionally break down... he felt he could kept the promise done to ragini to bring happiness in the family...

Ragini emotional  watching the one who has always been her strong pillar of support in tears..

Nahin anmol aap haare nahin.. i'm with you.always.

To relate to these scenes a beautiful VM made by krithika.jab koi baat ...

WOW Awesome post Saveeta.ClapClapClap

Anmol-Ragini supported each other in their ups and downs of their journey together..  So True.Thumbs Up

Anmol always stood for his wife ragini ,this was the main factor for the audience to love the character anmol more.Heart

First time when ragini cried on anmol's shoulder he could not wipe her tears though he wanted to Cry, but we could see how much he felt sad for his raginiCry

This was the first time anmol wiped ragini's tears Day Dreaming, when ragini was singing lullaby for the kids and alekh ,anmol was looking at her so sadly and when she started to cry he came towards her and wiped her tearsDay Dreaming ,ragini was surprised by his action ,but the way he made her smile was so lovable.Day DreamingOne of my most favorite scene.Heart

WOW This scene is also my favorite ,I loved these pics with your comments saveeta,ClapClapClap

Sakshi entry in rajvansh house and anmol supported his wife and stood by her side...

I'm with you ragini..we will fight together to bring the happiness back in our family..

As a true husband anmol stood by his wife and not let sakshi humiliate his ragini.

Ragini so proudly looking at her husband who defended her...

This was an unexpected scene , anmol so emotional as alekh was angry with him Cryand he was feeling guilty as he couldn't take care of ranvir's family as he has promised to him ,and ragini supported him ,love this scene. Heartand this was the first time they hugged in real.Wink

Thanks you so much for posting my VM saveeta Hug,credit for the song goes to Shanti.Thumbs Up

I loved your comments for all the pictures saveeta ClapClapClap.Wonderful post .Clap It always brings smile reliving our wonderful times of angini.Big smile

Thanks a lot.HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I was watching the episode where Anmol is forced by Tammy and Khushi to sign the papers for the dance competition..

And then later Ragini asks him aap kya chahathey hai ...and Anmol says Mai sirf apko khush dekhna chatha hoon

Ragini's mind going to all the thoughts about how Anmol was ready to leave the house for Tammy's sake and when Shivani tells her that he was such a lively person
She thinks that she should see Anmol happy

Loved the way she was picking on him that he was a good dancer at the table and Anmol's expressions were changing to being happy that she is taking part but his past was somthing he did'nt want to talk

Apurva looks so handsome in black. And Parul is also looking beautiful

And then the cute masti with the kids and the mottu guy he described

Later next day when they were having breakfast  malti calls and vasu summons thay they will go for practice
and anmol says I 'll meet you at 2 pm

So sweet Ragini followed Anmol and smiled when he said that Embarrassed

anizorsaveeta24Wonderfullife

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
This was an unexpected scene , anmol so emotional as alekh was angry with him Cryand he was feeling guilty as he couldn't take care of ranvir's family as he has promised to him ,and ragini supported him ,love this scene. Heartand this was the first time they hugged in real.Wink

He was so broken as the only link left was Ragini whom he could share his anxiety as they knew about the promise he had given Ranveer,.

He controlled it for so many days and this was the way he could just need someone to share his anxiety with

The same when Ragini hugged Anmol during KC she had this anxiety that someone precious like him  could she loose, and when she hugged him he waited for a few seconds before he also held her close...

Here Ragini was a little taken aback with his reactiomn and simlar was Anmol's

They are just made for each other Embarrassed

anizorsaveeta24Wonderfullife

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

He was so broken as the only link left was Ragini whom he could share his anxiety as they knew about the promise he had given Ranveer,.

He controlled it for so many days and this was the way he could just need someone to share his anxiety with

The same when Ragini hugged Anmol during KC she had this anxiety that someone precious like him  could she loose, and when she hugged him he waited for a few seconds before he also held her close...

Here Ragini was a little taken aback with his reactiomn and simlar was Anmol's

They are just made for each other Embarrassed
Beautiful comments ShantiClap ,wish we could have seen more of such lovely scenes.Day Dreaming

anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Mein nighahein tere chehre se haataoun kaise..

anmol always loved to admire his ragini.praise her beauty and their eyes always conveyed their unspoken feelings...

From day one of the start of their journey we got such a kodak moment of angini.

In your eyes i forget everything my ragini..

You are so beautiful my ragini..

Your eyes are so bright ..i love to gaze into them..

I admire and love you ragini..

I can stay awake just to admire you sleeping..

I love everthing about you my ragini .

That beautiful cute smile of yours make my heart skip everytime..

I can't take my eyes off you my ragini..you are so beautiful..

You take my breath away with your beauty..

Aap sawlee ho par bahut khubsurat..yeh necklace aap ke gale mein aa kar aur nikaar gayaa...mujhe daar hein aap ki khubsurati ko dekh kar sharma agar chand na nikhla toh kya hogaa..aap ki ankhon mein woh kashish hein ke ji karta hein doubte jaao...

These are some dialogues anmol said in the praise of his beautiful wife ragini..

There is one beautiful VM from krithika's angini VMS collection..mein nighahein..her first B&W VM.from that day our magical jodi became our classic retro couple also..an awesome job done by krithika..Thumbs Up

Edited by saveeta24 - 22 October 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorWonderfullifeshanti05

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
awsome post saveeta. agree with you one of the best vm on angini is me nigahen by kritika.

Wonderfullifesaveeta24

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends ,

Saveeta wanted me to make a VM on this song for this beautiful anmol's side of his story .Smile Most of the scenes suggested by her and mainly the ending was her idea.Clap

Hope you all like it , Please post your comments friends,Smile

As usual outstanding VM my dear Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Loved the starting scenes Heart Anmol wipes Ragini's tears when she was worried about Khushi Day Dreaming very nicely blended with the lyrics Clap Thumbs Up 

Sang sang chaloon ga mein ban ke tera sajan, aa teri maang bhar doon o meri dulhan .. the rain walk scene Day Dreaming then their eye lock scene in the cottage .. so beautiful Day Dreaming

Their garland scene .. i like the scene where Anmol wants Ragini's promise Day Dreaming nice editing Clap Kaise kahoon jaan e wafa kitna mujhe pyar diya, tou ne meri qismat ko chahat se sanwar diya, meri dunya meri manzil nahin lagta tere bin dil .. Anmol dream scene in the office Day Dreaming awesome scene selection Clap Clap

Kushboo se teri mehke mera badan .. Anmol dreams about the rain dance Day Dreaming then i love that scene Heart where Anmol wants Ragini to smile Smile not to cry .. best scene selection with the lyrics Thumbs Up Thumbs Up then their dinning table conversation Day Dreaming 

Ab hai yehi mera armaan yuhin sada tou hasti rahe, poori karoon har chah teri tou mujh se ab jo bhi kahe, mera sapna meri sansein tujhe dekhein meri ankhein, tere liye hai pagal ye mera mann 

TaShi applying shave on Anmol & Ragini smiles Smile gift scenes, KC hug scene .. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming KC sindoor scene Day Dreaming and then Anmol's dialogues makes this VM so megical & mesmerizing Day Dreaming  Heart Day Dreaming

Awesome & great work my dear Clap Thumbs Up Clap Keep continue like this Thumbs Up

Stars for you my dear Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star

Wonderfullifesaveeta24

Go to top