Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post Saveeta ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.You got me teary eyed reliving those wonderful moments of anmol and his family.๐Ÿ˜ญ I can't forget my angini.๐Ÿ˜ญ

First scene of apurva was so well shot๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ , just his mesmerizing smile.๐Ÿ˜ I was very keen to watch him as i was so anxious whether anmol and ragini will be a beautiful couple๐Ÿ˜ณ.But this sweet talk with tammy just gave me some good hopes of bidaai post leap.โค๏ธAnd I loved that 7 gifts searching game . It was fun.๐Ÿ˜†

Beautifully written Shanti.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I was smiling when anmol removed his mask๐Ÿ˜ and that was my first scene of Apurva .๐Ÿ˜Though i had a chance to see some of his earlier shows i was not regular viewer๐Ÿ˜ณ.Anmol ragini's first eyelock was really magical.๐Ÿ˜

And then we got to know much more of angini's relationship.๐Ÿ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXNnkjqTEJU[/YOUTUBE]

How Anmol and ragini felt uncomfortable when he came in while ragini was taking her earing ๐Ÿ˜Šand there how anmol stood for ragini when vasu scolded ragini and indirectly hurting anmol for pampering tammy with so many gifts ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. I was glad ragini supported anmol๐Ÿ˜Š but again vasu was Vasu.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o9ei6a7RiY[/YOUTUBE]

And again in the night how adoringly anmol excused himself to go to study room as he have some work leaving ragini to sleep well.๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd ragini thanking anmol for making tammy's birthday so special.๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd his words touched my heartโค๏ธ , Aap ko accha laga ,yeh jankar mujhe accha laga.๐Ÿ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcukqpPPx9Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

And next comes my most favorite scene Bhikri song sequence,๐Ÿ˜ the scene from where i started to love anmol especially his unconditional love for ragini.โค๏ธThe song became one of my most favorite after watching angini in it.โค๏ธHis magical smile watching ragini from the window.๐Ÿ˜And poor guy went to sleep while sitting on the chair and thinking about his ragini.โค๏ธ

I had a wonderful time reliving these scenes๐Ÿ˜ but had a heavy heart as i miss my magical couple ANGINI.โค๏ธ

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Shanti..lovely thoughts and what an entry of apu as anmol on dil na diya..love that kodak moment when he looked at ragini with his mask on his face..we knew apu will rock as anmol in bidaai.he proved us so right in the end..

Krithika..lovely continuation and the scenes you mentioned did captured our heart..i know it the feeling when we think about this beautiful couple but as we say all good things has to come to an end but also memories are here to last...we will definitely not forget them as they were truly magical the jodi of anmol-ragini..

The journey continues with more confrontation of anmol-vasu who hated him..her rudeness towards him did not affect him as  anmol priority was to protect his new family..thats how he freed alekh from that locked room and confronted vasu..one moment where  in the morning ragini indirectly told him in the handkerchief scene he was a stranger doing ehsaan for them ..it did hurt him but still kept his calm.. later after the gunni dance issue it was an insult to his self esteem  by vasu and ragini not supporting him was enough for him to get the message he was not needed in the rajvansh house.he left in anger..

Anmol went to the nari niketan and break down emotionally  and shared his pain with his father in law..We got the flashback of anmol sareen with attitude but with a good heart..he got a friend in ranveer and how he made him promise to marry ragini and take care of his family after his death...ranveer told ragini anmol will be a  much more better husband  than him ...his life changed from that moment and for 7 yrs he kept his promise and brought happiness in the family..thats why he returned back for the two persons he could not live without ragini..tammy ..ragini waiting for him and consoled tammy..khushi anmol will be back to them..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYeF2iRiaVI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
@Saveeta , awesome continuation .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And it was such a heart breaking scene of anmol breaking down to his father in law while recollecting all the good and sad moments of his past with ranvir.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ragini was waiting for him but once she saw anmol back she poured out her anger for not informing her โค๏ธ, and saying itna bhi socha nahin apne ,ke aapki koi fikar kar raha hoga ...agar aap ko kuch...โค๏ธhearing these words anmol's happinness was so evident on his face.๐Ÿ˜

Again Ragini repeating her harsh words , mujhe koi haq nahin hain...๐Ÿ˜ก so sad it hurted anmol a lot and he replied , He himself can't understand whether he had any rights in the home.๐Ÿ˜ญAnd Ragini said he was not at fault and blamed herself for all this and anmol can't see her in pain said in a anger tone ,stop blaming yourself for all this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,we are not super humans .๐Ÿ˜†

And Anmol went to his baccha party's room and kissed their forehead โค๏ธand promised he won't leave them and won't let any bad things happen to them .โค๏ธSuch a lovely scene.โค๏ธ

In the morning anmol coming back from his jogging was greeting everyone but showed his anger on ragini by not having his breakfast ๐Ÿ˜‰, ragini was sad .๐Ÿ˜”  

seeing this alekh ,kids planned to get anmol ragini together and alekh acted he had stomach pain.๐Ÿ˜†

And then came our most favorite angini room lock scene.๐Ÿ˜

Alekh and kids locked the door when ragini went to take medicine ๐Ÿ˜†and when anmol came back from shower he was suprised and shocked to see ragini ๐Ÿ˜†and told the kids to open the door as they have to go to school.๐Ÿ˜‰

And then Alekh came with a idea ,jab tak dono hamesha keliye ,sacche pakke dost nahin banjathe ,hum darwaza nahin kolenge.๐Ÿ˜†And this surprised angini ๐Ÿ˜ฒand there we got the most beautiful eyelock of angini. ๐Ÿ˜

I was blushing watching this scene โ˜บ๏ธand this one moment made me a great fan of angini ๐Ÿ˜and i started to love them more and more.โค๏ธAnd Angini had to break their eyelock hearing khushi's dosti hogaye.๐Ÿ˜† And when Anmol replied haan haan dosti hogayeewith those broken words๐Ÿ˜† ,Tammy asked FRIENDS FOREVER๐Ÿ˜‰ , And Anmol sweetly said watching ragini haan FRIENDS FOREVER.๐Ÿ˜ And these kids wanted these words from ragini too ๐Ÿ˜‰, and she said it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love the expressions on ragini face when anmol had to make a promise when alekh asked  him that he won't leave the home again angrily and make ragini sad.โค๏ธ

And even now kids and alekh not ready to open the door unless angini kiss each other ๐Ÿ˜‰,this put angini in an embarrassing situation๐Ÿ˜† and anmol coming closer to ragini I was like OMG ๐Ÿ˜,Is he really going to kiss ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰, but did anmol have the courage to do it ๐Ÿ˜†most importantly he won't hurt ragini โค๏ธso he kissed the door .๐Ÿ˜† And the kids opened the door after hearing the kissing sound.๐Ÿ˜†And Anmol asked ragini not to be harsh on kids as they are just kids.๐Ÿ˜

In the evening Anmol had a surprise , ragini bought his favorite color shirt and he was so happy.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When tammy says to anmol ,that ragini didn't buy anything for herself , anmol replied, ๐Ÿ˜

Main hoon na ,main tumhari mama keliye bahut ..bahut accha sa gift laoonga...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

And when ragini says no need to buy for her as she has everything ,๐Ÿ˜

Lekin yahan bahut zarurat hain,  dil ki ..๐Ÿ˜.kabhi kabhi apni dil ke bhi sun ne chahiye...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ sun ne chahiyena๐Ÿ˜

First time ragini smiled hearing from anmol ๐Ÿ˜ and had a beautiful eyelock ๐Ÿ˜and those anmol's words say he has a right to buy a gift for her.๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, I wrote so much ๐Ÿ˜ฒ,hope i don't bore you all ๐Ÿ˜†. What shall i do my fingers started to type what all i thought while recollecting these scenes.๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN2ZMEQIWbw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said Krithika, my take here I see as what I can conclude.

3 different people connected due destiny ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Anmol Sareen /Rajvansh : A man living his life .. At that time we never knew he had a past, he was a very reserved person .,.. If you observe his expressions when Ranveer asks him about pyaar and family and all the expressions had some sort of sadness, basically he was truly  heart broken that Shivani had left him when he lost his family..
He lived that  1 year maybe  in depression,  and aloof from the world and wanted to drown into his drinks which he started of maybe after she left or he was not a total tea tottler but on and off had drinks as he would socialize and was the jaan of society !!

he moved elsewhere to get away from the memories of his lifes biggest devastation loosing his family and loved ones..

Alcohol is not a medicine for revealing your unhappiness, but  it does make to distracted from your life happiness.. He was still very helpful with the village crowd , but belief in God may have taken a backward ride since he lost so much.. The emotions played by Anmol was quite visible that he did long for a family , and  a person who was his acquaintance for the 4 days he was with him changed his life for realizing that he can live his life again ...

Ranvir Rajvansh -Came to meet Anmol  with the reason to get the property.. He  gave him the way he could stay and look at life and see the surroundings in a new light. Anmol and his interaction was  good.He found an interesting person who sees life differently, but at teh end of the day he realized  that indeed Anmol was lonely and  their conversation led to Anmol feeling  a betterment in life, though Anmol never shared his personal life...
Anmol and Ranveer's interaction showed a new ray of life tio Anmol but little did he know his life would turn to be his destiny...

Ragini : devastated seeing Ranveer in this situation, she was speechless, her husband is dying, what can she do to reverse the situation, NOTHING  it was heartbreaking for her, Any women in that situation would be she could'nt handle it a ray of light was nowhere visible,.. Her  cry her pleas to God were'nt being heard,

But then an angle always stood by people who would be getting happiness.. And that was Anmol...He came out from the deep dark tunnel to show a ray of light, the same light he was shown through various  happenings in his life during the last couple of days...

His hand was placed on Ragini's with a promise of a life time..
Indeed Anmol  at that time was buried under promies and he was accepting it as fate destiny and life coming to a path where he would be the guiding light for Ragini and  Tammy that little infant who had to see relationships for whom she has come into the world..

The final scene where Ragini is waiting in the rain for the person who was the guiding light in her life the light was lost was Anmol lost somewhere came her thought and Tammy and Khushi waiting to see "mama papa ayengay na , Khushi "partner ayyengay na"
Does she have an answer ? I hope her ray of light will be back she cannot be lost again what happned 7 years back

This scene was what I felt the most when Anmol somewhere felt guilt that why did I ask for some happiness and I am feeling that it is giving me more pain than what I can feel joy

When he tells Mamaji this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozOBiBfxZJw&list=UUQ2TB0efwlwsfAi6fZBorIQ&index=41&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Supurb acting by both Apurva and alok nath๐Ÿ‘

Will add more to it
shanti05 thumbnail
Just look at the way he kisses Tammy and Kushi  such  an amazing guy Anmol is

The picture speaks for itself!!!โค๏ธ

Will miss Anmol but life moves on!!
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Thanks Shanti for liking this picture ,๐Ÿค— I wondered how you missed this cute moment in your gallery.๐Ÿ˜ณ

And how fantastically you analyzed these 3 important characters Anmol ,Ranvir, Ragini , this made me your fan Shanti.๐Ÿ‘

shanti05 thumbnail
I know Krithika I should add it to the gallery , I will do it ..

And thanks dear U are my Fan ๐Ÿ˜ณ, I just loved to analyze these characters and saw there was a beautiful story which was weaved around them and Anmol made a great impact for the 4 1/2 months he interacted with other characters ๐Ÿ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
The journey of anmol-ragini continued with lots of changes happenning day by day..Along with friendship..the trust factor and support was more visible from ragini's side for  anmol..she needed him in her every step and decisions taken for the happiness of the family..it was no more mera parivaar for her but hamara parivaar...

There came a moment of revelation of truth about the real identity of anmol in tammy's life..it came as a storm but instead of destruction it made a relationship more concrete..the reunion of father-daughter and for tammy only one person will always be known as her father anmol ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n4k1recXyw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The first time also ragini called anmol with haque se by his name to stop him from leaving the house..Aaj peheli baar mujhe mera naam pasand ayaa kyunki mera naam aap ke zubaan pe ayaa..how much it showed to which extent anmol loved everything about ragini..the time came where ragini finally closed the door of her past and ready to move on with her present.anmol...a first step in their relationship..she recognised the injustice somehow done to him from her side to... ragini also praised his patience and how he stood by her side in all these years..A thank you for him from her heart  to be there always for her.. ..in return anmol has something special for ragini.a Gift..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0e4gqzgdG0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Changes was happenning gradually and in a beautiful way..A very cute moment and anmol being all romantic with his lovely wife ..ragini smiled as she understood  her husband flirting with her and what he meant by Bhagwan mujhe aise sar dard roz dena..๐Ÿ˜Š

.Another secret which anmol-ragini kept from the family about their relationship found by vasu...she has accepted anmol as her son and vowed to fill anmol-ragini life with happiness and love... she will play cupid along with alekh .tammy..khushi...cute family moments with a pic session..At last the moment came  Karwa chaut and vasu not leaving any stone unturned to bring anmol-ragini closer..she asked  anmol  to chose a saree for ragini...anmol being anmol knew all colors suit his ragini and left to him all sarees should be given to ragini..finally he chose the best for his sweet beautiful wife..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdV1FinSifQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Awesome continuation Saveeta.๐Ÿ‘

Just brought back beautiful memories of Angini.๐Ÿ˜

Tammy Anmol scene one of the most emotional episode , love when tammy runs and hugs anmol.โค๏ธ

shanaya28 thumbnail
Apurva coming soon on the 23rd of April on life ok in Aasman se aage..

The name is Dev Chopra..๐Ÿ˜Š

The Cunning..charismatic rich Dev...๐Ÿ˜