ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
I think CV's crafted  Anmol's character so well Rekha , He was just flawless, Itna Mahaan hai ki pooch mat

Sachi centric role and amazing !!👏👏👏

The way he talks  wow  so sweet and with Tammy and Khushi  I know even I watch these scenes and feel so much void, 7 years he waited and when things were  turning so beautiful they stopped it.

Apurva one of the most beautiful performance
I wish to see Apu play a mahan character again, I dont want him to hurt anybody. Anmol ki hawa will never go or die out.
I hope Saagar arts has crafted out another mahan guy for Apu to play in AKA.😍
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
Rekha ,it will be great to see apurva like that.
Rekha Om Nama Shiva!!!😳

We know the channel is inclined towards Mahadev !! and Jai Shiv Shankar !!

As Mahaan as Mahadev as Anmol as Anmol we can expect some link !
Thanks for being supportive Krithika and Shanti. 😃. 
I am always greedy so I will like a blend of all But Anmol is so sweet and nice how can I let go of my sweetheart, He is ruling my heart now , I am greedy for more there also 😳

The charismatic and talented Apoorva Agnihotri..

A bollywood calling after his graduation from a US university in political science...He got a big break in pardes and from their started his journey on the big screen..Acted in a few more films and luck by chance he got the most sensational break on the small screen..

A show which got him  lots of fame ...Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin...He portrayed the role of Armaan suri which got  him the best actor award..

It was no looking back as he came with another powerful character in the show Kaajal as Dev Pratap Singh..

More fame  for him and his acting getting better and better..next he came in Radha Ki Betiyaan as the sweet doctor shekar..

A break from serials to do some reality shows..He did make us wait long to get to watch his acting skills again ..A wait worth it as apoorva got the most unique character to portray in bidaai..Anmol...

Anmol the loving caring husband of ragini and the adorable father of tammy..A role he essayed with great conviction and dedication..he did capture the viewers heart ...thats one of the best quality of apoorva he gives his best in every character he is given to portray and leaves a mark ...

We got to watch another side of his character in flashback..Anmol Sareen...kind hearted .a little bit of attitude and of course the angry anmol sareen with the comeback of his past..It was a total delight to watch anmol sareen back..

Anmol rajvansh who loved his wife ragini unconditionally and showered all his love on his daughter tammy.both were his source of living and he was the knight in shining armor in their lives bringing along lots of love and happiness..

A memorable role over and after a long break another journey starting for him ..It was with great joy we welcomed the news of Apoorva shining back on the small screen in a show called Aasman Ke Aage..produced by sagar arts and on the new launch channel life ok..a channel which is garnering great Grps in just a few weeks ..the shows getting the interest of the viewers slowly and steadily...hoping  Aasman Ke Aage  brings more GRPS to the channel and the show gets the needed Trps..

The big question mark ...

What will be the role of apoorva in the show?..

A much awaited news and waiting patiently for the first promo of the show..

For now Apoorva wishing you and all the casts of Aasman Ke Aage all the very best and a rocking journey through this show ... you get much much more popularity as i have no doubt you have chosen one of the best avatar in AKA..

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
WOW Awesome post on Apurva.👏👏

His each characters on small screen along with the pictures, so lovely Saveeta.👏👏

I watched him first time in pardes as Rajiv ,but my eyes were mostly on SRK. But Apurva did attract me with his acting.

And then heard much about JJKN , and it was much talked about serial those days , but i missed watching the serial ,as I watch serials seldom that time.

But to be true I was not aware of Kaajal that time , but watched few episodes of RKBKKD ,Yes he was very good in that ,I loved his get up with a long hair and colorful Tee's.

And Apurva as Anmol just floored me when I was watching Bhikhri song in Bidaai. I didn't had any high expectations on him while he entered Bidaai ,but the scene which made me to a fan of him was on room lock scene .

There was something in his eyes and the mesmerizing eyelock of anmol ragini was enough for me to adore Apurva and love the couple Angini.

Apurva's chemistry with the kids Tammy and Khushi was so Awesome. Who can deny Apurva as Anmol's heart touching scenes with his daughter Tammy.

Apurva as Anmol Sareen is another wonderful performance from him.

After a year we had the good news of his return ,I know he must have choosen the best role for his comeback.Just love to watch him in Aasmaan Ke Aage.

All the best Apurva👍🏼 , Waiting to watch you in another rocking performance.😍

fantastic post savee .. Eagerly waiting to see apurva in a new avatar in Aasmaan Ke Aage..
Well said Saveeta, I hope his name is Shiv , somehow since the channel has a lot of aspects of Mahadev though his name would be shiv 😳