Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

This  is one of their best scenes, The look says it all how much their need for each other and other the years it was buried and thanks to the perks in their relastion its brewing upfront

These are the intense scenes which were getting to the audience πŸ‘
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

And finally one moment where we all loved to see anmol crying was in the end ,ragini accepting him wholeheartedly and the happy tears on both anmol and ragini's face truly magical one.

I just love apurva as anmol ,he was perfect to T , So happy i got the opportunity to watch his brilliant performance.

Thanks for posting my VM Saveeta and thanks a lot for this awesome post.

it's a powerful performance by apu and parul.
this is  one of the best moment of angini which my heart has captured πŸ˜³
shanti05 thumbnail
Zee this is such a cute siggy look at Apu's expressions its priceless..
He is such a doll 😳

Hai.. Mera Anmol ☺️

And Tammana is also so sweet she is papa's daughter 😳
tvmylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Zee this is such a cute siggy look at Apu's expressions its priceless..
He is such a doll 😳

Hai.. Mera Anmol ☺️

And Tammana is also so sweet she is papa's daughter 😳

thanks di, Anmol is the sweetest father i have ever seen on screen... He is so cute when he is with tammy..😳
He shared a sweet chemistry with tammy. this loving father and daughter always so adorale to watch on screen... Tammy is very lucky to have Anmol as her father..
Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Zeena , Awesome siggy on ragini tammy.

Their expressions so cute ,please make more dear.

tvmylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

WOW Zeena , Awesome siggy on ragini tammy.

Their expressions so cute ,please make more dear.

thanks krithika...😳
tammy and maammi  look's sooo sweet...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Another walk down memory lane...

Some of the beautiful heartwarming moments of angini with tammy and khushi..

The emotional phase of his life over.a past .a truth revealed..it came as a violent storm this revelation about his real identity to his daughter but when it calmed down he survived it..he melted their heart and  got all his family back..a beautiful reunion with his daughter ..she accepted him as her father and said noone will replace him in her life..he was her papa forever. its a new beginning now with his family and his smile back ..same for the two persons he loved most ragini ...tammy. and his partner khushi...

Anmol sharing his heart feelings with ragini in their room...how happy he is today as first time he has heard her calling him anmol..he feels also he has a very special place in her life.a bit teasingly he said to ragini that hope from now on she wont call him ..tammy ke papa but anmol..this made ragini blush and smile..
He had a gift for ragini..the beautiful mama of his daughter..this surprised ragini...
Anmol gave ragini the gift and as always praising her with a smile ..
The two girls very eager to know what anmol has gifted ragini..anmol asked tammy if her mama will look beautiful with the earrings..he could not take his eyes off her with ragini blushing all conscious of his gaze on her..

Next anmol asked khushi how will her maasima look with the earrings.her answer made anmol so happy as she said maasima queen lagagee with the earrings.anmol all smile repeat same queen lagagee which brought a shy smile on ragini's face...

The two angels had a surprise also for ragini..it was only to be the three of them not ragini..ragini gave them a perplexed look..they insisted also she wears her new saree with matching earrings and to come downstairs..

Alone with ragini he wanted to know if she has liked the gift or not..

Ragini with a smile admiring the gift with anmol looking at her so lovingly...

On asking ragini replied yes its beautiful and anmol very happy...

Ragini having a cute smile on her face watching him go out of the room..

Anmol chef teaching the two girls how to cut an apple in the kitchen..

Anmol got distracted by the beauty of ragini..he kept staring at her with a ragini all shy with the gaze of anmol on her..

In the process anmol cut his hand so lost in the beauty of his wife..ragini instantly rushed to him and hold his hand.. anmol gazing so lovingly at her so touched by this sweet gesture of his wife though ragini scolding him for being careless..

Their two angels got a brilliant idea  they took this picture perfect moment of anmol-ragini...finally this diverted their attention..

A cute family moment ...ragini after knowing about their surprise for her...she told them she has a surprise too and  to get ready and keeping it secret. to them...

To anmol..jee nahin aap ko bhi nahin bataoungee..go and change..

Anmol ..aap ka hukum saraakhon par..

At the end all was well for anmol and his family..they all shared a happy moment at the ice cream parlor and shopping for the kids..they came back home happily..

Anmol rajvansh with his family..

Sakshi wanted to destroy the family happiness but at the end it made the family  more stronger..she could not separate anmol from them..he got his battle head high as he was genuine at heart...he had his ragini and daughter by his side and he got the love of a mother in vasu..

Jeet jayeinge hum..
Jeet jayeinge hum..
Tu agar sang hein..
Zindagi har kadam..
Ek nayee jung hein..

Anmol-ragini bond got more concrete and  together they fought  the evils who wanted to destroy the happiness of their family..

Credit goes to krithika and shanti for these pics..

A beautiful VM from krithika's golden collection..jab koi baat...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBM5v8bq6R4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Such a Beautiful post Saveeta.❀️

Looking at each picture brought a big smile on my face.πŸ˜ƒ

One of the best episodes of Bidaai .😍

The words which touched me the most was when ragini said to anmol that she is happy that tammy accepted him as her father , he replied ,  asli khushi mujhe is baat keliye , ke pehli baar maine apne naam aapki zuban se suna , aur mujhe ek aur cheez ehsaas huye ,ke meri jagah aapki zindagi main kahina kahin to hain.  WOW really heart touching words.❀️

And The way Anmol teasingly asks ragini,kya main umeed kar sakta hoon ,ke aage bhi main anmol hi rahoonga aur phir aap mujhe tammy ke papa kehkar bhulayenge , the expressions on both their faces so cute. πŸ˜

And he doesn't want his ragini to go and stopped her first taking sakshi's  and then there came the lovely kids and now anmol took the opportunity to give the gift to ragini saying a gift for being tammy's best mummy .πŸ˜‰

Love the whole scene and anmol looking adoringly at her.😍

The beautiful expression of ragini ,so sweet.😍

AWESOME SCENE.

And chef anmol scene was another memorable one.😍Anmol can't stop from gazing and adoring his ragini😍 ,the kids making fun and the cute moment of kids taking the picture of angini.😍 So Lovely😍

WOW You made my day SaveetaπŸ˜ƒ ,Thank you so much for taking me to this wonderful memories of angini and kids.πŸ€—
shanti05 thumbnail
Saveeta and Krithika this is really sweet ,,,

I loved the way he says Queen Lagthi hai !!

He has such a sweet voice and the way Ragini blushes my my so beautiful

Here is the scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNpMrq22jkM[/YOUTUBE]

He keeps notices her every move
Such a sweetheart 😳
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sweet ha pata nahin but I had tears streaming down my face seeing this scene, I know I shall see Apu back soon but I might never see this wonderful family again.😭