ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
We have seen such beautiful chemistry between Anmol and Ragini, their love cannot be defined, but as viewers we saw a beautiful journey which ended at a high point where Anmol was able to confess his feelings to Ragini,
Kal Ho na Ho is something which everyone will look for .. We don't know if they will be again bring is  essence of love, hope is always there, I am so mesmerized by their elegance and  those unspoken way of expression what one can always see between two individuals, they cherished they long wedded life of the 7 years and later shown in a way that people could admire a beautiful couple like Anmol and Ragini

Krithika made 3 beautiful VM's which can show scenes of this couple who made a significance and elevated the leap and gave new dimesions

Kal Ho Na Ho , Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna... 😭😭

Apart for teh huge collection of VM's she made, these 3 stand out with teh way bidaaii was scalable with the leap the beautiful couple Anmol and Ragini and  the wonder kids Tammana and Khushi and the team who gave such a beautiful dimesion.👏👏👏

Remembering and visisting these songs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yOnXKP50g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Y7jGi8zVo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_snpCqO4kg[/YOUTUBE]

Absolutely Spectacular   😳

Pyar..Ishq..Mohabbat…

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

"Love is the beauty of the soul."

Nazar se Nazar mili..tujhe dekha tujhe chaha..

Meri zindagi aur mera dil ussi waqt tumharee ho gayee..

Mein ne kasam khayi ki tumhare chehre pe humesha ek muskan hogee…

Aur tum humesha kush raho..

Tumhara pyar na sahi par mein tumharee zindagi mein houn yehi khafi hein mere liye..

Haan yeh mere ishq ke imtihaan hein..

Mujhe yakeen hein ek din tum bhi mujh se pyar karogi..

A first look at her and there was no looking back for him..he fell in love with ragini..a one sided love but he still loved her unconditionally..he was in her life that was enough for him..he vowed to always bring a smile on her face and happiness in her life..it was the testing time of his patience..hope..love… that one day ragini's heart will melt for him...

Taqdeer ka khel  ….

Ek pehli mulakat aur un dono ki zindagi badal gayee..

Dono ke paas ek Beete Pal tha..

Zindagi ki raah par saath chalte  chalte pyar ka ehsaas bhi hua..

The call of destiny.. two strangers met each other first time..both had a sad past… walking through each step of their life together in every ups and downs ragini  felt that beautiful feeling that is called love once again..…in her heart anmol got that very special place…finally  a one sided love turned into two hearts that beat as one..A rab ne bana di jodi..

A beautiful VM from the golden collection of krithika...do anjaane ajnabee..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJ0haOlwb8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
WOW Saveeta ,awesome post . 👏👏👏

Missed these for days.😳

These lines were so Fantastic,👏

Nazar se Nazar mili..tujhe dekha tujhe chaha..

Meri zindagi aur mera dil ussi waqt tumharee ho gayee..

Mein ne kasam khayi ki tumhare chehre pe humesha ek muskan hogee…

Aur tum humesha kush raho..

Tumhara pyar na sahi par mein tumharee zindagi mein houn yehi khafi hein mere liye..

Haan yeh mere ishq ke imtihaan hein..

Mujhe yakeen hein ek din tum bhi mujh se pyar karogi..

Taqdeer ka khel  ….

Ek pehli mulakat aur un dono ki zindagi badal gayee..

Dono ke paas ek Beete Pal tha..

Zindagi ki raah par saath chalte  chalte pyar ka ehsaas bhi hua..

Really it's unbelievable how these 2 anmol ragini though only for few months onsreen ,they still live in our hearts .❤️Such was their chemistry and a beautiful story on them .👍🏼

Destiny brought them together but how they fell in love and the support they gave for each other is the essence of the story.❤️

Wonderful post on a beautiful couple , Angini.👏

Please write more Saveeta😊
I agree she wrote it well, I am enjoying revisiting these scenes the pictures, they are such an adorable couple, anmol is a true gentleman and an awesome pati, ragini is lucky actually the dialogue he says in Kanpur is so sweet he compliments her that. She takes care of him

Such a lot unspoken feelings they portay through their eyes..

This is exactly what happens when you are in a relationship for many years and it grows with time understanding precedes a lot of emotions 
And anmol ragini showed that to viewers 
Originally posted by shanti05

We have seen such beautiful chemistry between Anmol and Ragini, their love cannot be defined, but as viewers we saw a beautiful journey which ended at a high point where Anmol was able to confess his feelings to Ragini,
Kal Ho na Ho is something which everyone will look for .. We don't know if they will be again bring is  essence of love, hope is always there, I am so mesmerized by their elegance and  those unspoken way of expression what one can always see between two individuals, they cherished they long wedded life of the 7 years and later shown in a way that people could admire a beautiful couple like Anmol and Ragini

Krithika made 3 beautiful VM's which can show scenes of this couple who made a significance and elevated the leap and gave new dimesions

Kal Ho Na Ho , Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna... 😭😭

Apart for teh huge collection of VM's she made, these 3 stand out with teh way bidaaii was scalable with the leap the beautiful couple Anmol and Ragini and  the wonder kids Tammana and Khushi and the team who gave such a beautiful dimesion.👏👏👏

Remembering and visisting these songs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yOnXKP50g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Y7jGi8zVo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_snpCqO4kg[/YOUTUBE]

Absolutely Spectacular   😳
Thank you so much shanti for posting these VM's.🤗

Credit goes to you and saveeta for choosing this beautiful musicals.👍🏼

Both version happy and sad on Kal ho na ho ,was so heart touching❤️ .So beautiful expressions of angini.😍

And Kabhi alvida really makes me emotional watching angini ,kids pictures with the tune.❤️

My day started beautifully after watching these VM's.😍 Thank you Shanti.🤗

I was going through the beautiful collection of krithika's angini siggy and came across this adorable one..

Anmol-Tammy...the adorable father and his sweet daughter..

..Anmol...Tamanna...

A father daughter bond which no doubt has left us spell bound..a so genuine love that both had for each other..

The first time we saw how much anmol loved her daughter tammy as he sweetly called her fulfilling all her wishes...he gave her seven gifts on her birthday and this too as per his style.a big teddy bear and khushi his partner helped him in searching the other gifts for tammy..her last wish and also her special gift for her birthday was to dance on her birthday and with  ragini..he granted tammy this wish too although ragini blasted him later...later vasu too insulted him for spoiling tammy..for anmol all that counted was his angel happiness..

How can we forget the POA issue when tammy thought anmol died and will not be back ..at that moment we could feel tammy's pain and fear of losing anmol her dear father.the moment she saw anmol entry in the house,she rushed and hugged him.crying how she told him I thought you will not return and you know how I was scared.. next anmol wiping her tears and hugging her with tammy telling him "love you  "...one thing we observed in this scene how much anmol was tired of the long hard day he had once he saw his baby's face a glow of happiness instantly came on his face..very touching scene of anmol..tammy..

The same night how tammy with the fear of anmol leaving her again slept with angini..this was the first time anmol got to sleep on the bed credit goes to his daughter..such cute scene of them..

Her color issue too was one touching scene of father..daughter..anmol knew in his own way how to pacify her daughter..later we saw a  very cheerful tammy going to meet ragini and relating to her how anmol loved them both and how he asked God to give him a daughter same as you and watching them anmol with a smile..

Father's day...sitting with her daughter and tammy holding his hand in hers and later helping her in the activity given to them on that day..anmol was a proud father that day...

The most touching and emotional scene of anmol..tammy was the father issue..he almost died when tammy refused to accept him as her father..a very heartbreaking scene...in the end it was his angel who stopped him from leaving the house..anmol was and will always be her father..when he hugged her, we could see the solace anmol's had on his face  and it was like he got his life back.

Last epi here too we witnessed how tammy's health got affected because  she could not bear anmol her father being away from her.it  really breaks the heart when she told khushi I cant live without my father..may be it was a blessing in disguise tarun kidnapping them and it was ragini herself who called him to save the kids.tammy reaching home safe  holding  anmol's hand like a life saver and did not want him to be out of her sight..same goes for anmol how much he loved his daughter and saying "mein apni beti ko chorke nahin jaounga kabhie nahin"really this bond for sure had made a place In the viewers heart..

We did get to know  in the real father issue the one who has given a second life to anmol  was tammy..the day he saw tammy she was HIS daughter..he lived only for her ... for her smile ..anmol always had some cute names to call his daughter..baby...darling daughter..sweetheart.sweetipie..my princess,..

A very good message to the audiences in this father..daughter bond.there  is something more beyond blood relation and that is true genuine love ..here anmol tammy is big example to the viewers..

Destiny brought anmol in tammy's life ..for her it was like this saying goes..

The greatest gift i ever had came from God and i call him papa...

Apoorva..nirali deserve applause for portraying this bond of father..daughter so brilliantly..they were so at ease in their scenes and captured our heart..

Awesome Saveeta.👏👏

Loved your take on Anmol Tammy Scenes.👍🏼

Anmol Tammy  a beautiful bonding . It's rare to see such a father daughter bonding in a show now.Really it was one of the main USP of the show.

The way anmol talked with her was always so lovely and my most favorite being how well anmol solved the tammy color issue.

And in the final episode Tammy worried as Anmol didn't turn up and there he came saying Main Aagaya Tammy ,the happinness on her face seeing him was really touching.

Apurva and Nirali as Anmol Tammy just lived as those characters.👏👏👏

Very nice Saveeta.. Well pen down..

I loved this scene also My my how touching ,
For Anmol no matter what Tammana meant the wolrd to him
He would do anything for her...

This scene is just so well etched power packed emotions and the way each character showed  their effect that Anmol 's reality of not being Tammana's biological father..

The truth  was something Tammana could'nt digest , but yes the impact of his love was so much she could'nt afford to loose him

These scenes the total breakdown the imapct was so well portayed

Amazing screenplay show by talented actors and ofcourse Apu Parul and Nirali take the cake !!👏👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWkXpFy5M7U[/YOUTUBE]

I had tears watching this scene

How much Anmol loves Tammy indeed he is amazing human being and stopped  at once when she calls his name 😳

From his entry scene we always saw him as a very down to earth guy..always so understanding.. always there to bring a smile on every member of his family's face..still this emotional side of anmol was so unexpected for us.. A so well sketched character with so many mixed emotions… apoorva as anmol performing such emotional scenes so naturally thus end up making them so real..we could feel the pain he was going through and our eyes welled up with tears...

Some of the heartbreaking scenes of anmol in the show…

First  time we saw him breaking down emotionally after he left rajvansh house…he could not take it anymore the blames and insults towards him of vasu and no support from ragini…making the Doll house for tammy he break down and poured out his heart's feeling and pain before his father in law.sharmaji..

Alekh refused to listen to him and in anger pushed him away from his room..again he broke down and ragini shocked to see this emotional side of anmol..this time it was ragini his wife who consoled him and their hug…

Anmol leaving rajvansh house for the happiness of his daughter..he cried  in pain at first as he had to leave the two persons he loved most ragini.. tammy.. later he had tears of happiness when ragini called him by his name first time … her eyes conveying to him not to go and  tammy accepted him as her papa…

The entry of his past …we saw in FB  another emotional side of anmol.in pain and tears not able to bear the loss  of all his family members before a heartless woman…shivani..

Most heartbreaking and emotional scene.the divorce one.. …the thought of being separated from ragini..tammy was breaking his heart into pieces..they were his life and living without them was impossible for him..

At the end anmol cried happy tears when he confessed his love for ragini and she said they would stay together forever and ever…

So many shades in his character and he was the best in all performancewise.. apoorva flawless acting  made anmol so believable and he captured the viewers heart..RS made a right choice as apoorva is a great performer and no one could have portrayed anmol with so much ease and confidence…

Two of his emotional moments which still get me tearyeyed watching them are the real father issue scene and divorce one..

A heart touching VM made by krithika to show anmol's pain and tears separating from the one he loved more than himself..ragini-tammy ...later crying happy tears as he reunites with the love of his life ragini...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrvInWNJUHo[/YOUTUBE]

Wonderful Saveeta , A Very Heart Touching Post.

Reading the post ,it brought back those memories of anmol and his sad moments

First time my heart poured out for anmol when he was insulted by vasu ,the sadness in his eyes and the way he saw ragini for her support was so heart breaking . And how much he was frustated while doing the doll house and he just cried hugging sharmaji.

Anmol couldn't bare Alekh ignoring him , he felt guilty of not keeping ranvi's promise and he was all in tears , but this time glad ragini was there to support him.

The next one being Tammy real father issue ,i was crying a lot watching that episode , still i skip that scene ,Apurva as Anmol just unbelievable in that scene. I just love this picture ,anmol with his happy and relieved expressions hugging his daughter and ragini watching anmol's happiness.

The one which always bring tears to me watching it was Angini separation scene  ,though i don't watch much ,looking their pictures makes me feel sad .

Anmol pleading to be with his ragini and tammy , His eyelocks with ragini while leaving my heart breaks visualizing it.

And finally one moment where we all loved to see anmol crying was in the end ,ragini accepting him wholeheartedly and the happy tears on both anmol and ragini's face truly magical one.

I just love apurva as anmol ,he was perfect to T , So happy i got the opportunity to watch his brilliant performance.

Thanks for posting my VM Saveeta and thanks a lot for this awesome post.

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago