Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. - Page 37

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Watched this video now , I felt an emptiness in my heart.

Missing angini a lot.😭

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wil4dgkUy1Q[/YOUTUBE]

The first scene angini walking in the rain was a lovely one.

The cottage scene both having some beautiful eyelocks and adorable anmol giving the cot to ragini and just sleeping sitting on the floor and admiring her ,really my heart melts for this man.

Ragini needed a support when she was crying for khushi ,anmol was there and how he wished to wipe her tears but stopped as not to take advantage , so sweet of him.

The most mesmerizing angini rain dance ,the chemistry was so visible in both their eyes and what a magical couple they are.

My most favorite anmol confession scene ,I am completely in AWE watching that scene , the ishq song at the BG when anmol was was talking with his magical voice. I LOVE IT😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Krithika, I am glad  Apurva's character Anmol got a song for himself and his love for Ragini..

Such a beautful composition , it speaks his heart out,
As vierwers we knew the depth of Anmol's love Ragini, the lyrics of the song depicts that so well...

The scenes were so passionate , love has the stages as a couple go in their journey of marriage, Here when the show took the leap even though the time had elapsed according to showtime lifeline, the testing time for Anmol to prove his love for Ragini or his passion, respect of how much he understands her was just the beginning ...

When Ragini broke down since she could'nt see herself being a good mom or take care of Sadhana's daughter and Vasu gave the ultimatim that Khushi needs a new mom , the way she wept holding sadhana's picture and leaned against Anmol he was always there to make sure she could get over this time of heavy heart..

He wished to wipe her tears as the pain was within him , but was hesitant , it truly reflects what immense respect he has for her and the line drawn in their relastionship which grew with time squeezed in teh 4 1/2 months
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shanti05

Yes Krithika, I am glad  Apurva's character Anmol got a song for himself and his love for Ragini..

Such a beautful composition , it speaks his heart out,
As vierwers we knew the depth of Anmol's love Ragini, the lyrics of the song depicts that so well...

The scenes were so passionate , love has the stages as a couple go in their journey of marriage, Here when the show took the leap even though the time had elapsed according to showtime lifeline, the testing time for Anmol to prove his love for Ragini or his passion, respect of how much he understands her was just the beginning ...

When Ragini broke down since she could'nt see herself being a good mom or take care of Sadhana's daughter and Vasu gave the ultimatim that Khushi needs a new mom , the way she wept holding sadhana's picture and leaned against Anmol he was always there to make sure she could get over this time of heavy heart..

He wished to wipe her tears as the pain was within him , but was hesitant , it truly reflects what immense respect he has for her and the line drawn in their relastionship which grew with time squeezed in teh 4 1/2 months

WOW so Beautifully written shanti.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes the lyrics for each situation was so well written and anmol had given fantastic expressions each time.

Really my love for anmol and angini grew more with these kind of comments and posts.Thank youπŸ€—
shanti05 thumbnail
Thats why I think his character was too overwhelming , He was such a selfless character and the viewers were just moved by what he did , The positive vibes he gave after the tragedy which struck the family made one feel the depth of his love and devotion he had for the closest characters and dear one which was Ragini and Tammana...

CV's created a character which caused  positive vibes to show that relationships can be shown with a lot of devotion and love , and happiness can be traced again..

I think Anmol type pati is just very much reelistic !πŸ˜ƒ
shanti05 thumbnail
Aap Galat Kar Rehey Hai !!
Poor Guy he was flabbergasted when he had to put his hand on her waist ..

His reaction was like baap rey ghar jakey I am sure she will take my class...

Magar she did'nt mind and they went into their land of beautiful song and dance...

Mai Hairaan Hoon , Tumhey Kya Kahoon , Yeh din mai Hoyee Kaisee Chandhini ...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R87MXfidkNM&list=UUQ2TB0efwlwsfAi6fZBorIQ&index=3&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Their dance was so sweet.. Both indeed in love and a new phase
shanti05 thumbnail
I was watching this scene where Ragini scolds Anmol and he says yeah Khushi kay asson hai ,,
He makes her smile finally when they were so worried he did'nt come home and thought the POA was his plan to get things ...

and later Tammy wants to get to sleep with Anmol and Ragini

A never phantom thought for Anmol and he wished to be close to his wife someday and Tammy did that

The next morining when he  rubs his eyes he never thought she was right next to him

The awkwardness was so beautiful and teh way Anmol smiles clearly shows his love for Ragini

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoJfwGiClkk[/YOUTUBE]

So beautiful 😳
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks a lot shanti for posting back to back beautiful scenes of angini.πŸ€—

I just love their awkwardness in both the scenes.😍

My most favorite angini slow dance and the choreographer placing anmol's hand on ragini's hip , i have a big smile watching angini's expressions. Their holding of hands is so romantic to watch and they practicing with some awkwardness is a treat to watch.😍

The next scene , tammy making her parents sleep with her on same bed , both tried to avoid but can't succeed. Anmol telling a princess story and their hands touching was so romantic , i love his expression when tammy places ragini's hand on anmol's .😍

Oh God ,why i became so addicted to angini πŸ˜†

shanti05 thumbnail
Yrs krithka these scenes are really sweet being the fact that even though they were married fr 7 years they were shown to be just starting to know each other and anmol was always making sure of ragini's comfort level never wish to enter her space untill it gradually nd unknowing happened

Thats the beauty of such relationship 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
This scene is so sweet,
Anmol is  just so impressive in his ways to  convince Ragini

She will always think whether she should go ahead to give her consent, But then the way  he is able to tell her  she puts her hand for agreeing

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWWL0yMe8p8[/YOUTUBE]

And this  scene Aww Anmol is such a sweet Pati, the most sweetest pati on television who is ready to ask Ragini whatever you wish I am at your  command

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggRlYH5MH70&list=PL2226D123F234F338&index=12&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

The way he says kamaal hai Mujhey bhi apsay kuch baat karni hai  and the form where he says the form is there and the kids did'nt get you to sign it

Beautiful dialogues with so much of thought for Ragini
Wonderfullife thumbnail
I was watching this video ,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ix0N0jLE70[/YOUTUBE]

tammy coming to sleep with angini again.πŸ˜†

Anmol telling tammy not to kick him was so sweet.

Inder telling angini to go to kanpur ,anmol looking at ragini ,ragini selecting saree and guni teasing her and anmol watching them silently , wow i love these each moment.

The whole kanpur scene ,anmol praising ragini to diwans and ragini's expressions ,those lovely words on the card and my most favorite photo moments , I was all smile watching it.

Miss my angini a lot ,but love watching their scenes any no, of time.😍