ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saveeta24

Our chand and his chandni..anmol-ragini..😊

I was browsing through some of their videos on YT and came across this KC epi..just wanted to share it with you all..how much fun and masti they had shooting this Karwa chaut episode.love apu doing funny expression and parul laughing ...they did compliment each other and so at ease with each other..really miss them so much...the question still comes back  in mind why RS and SP made such a decision to end the show...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXgJlXqlap0[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for posting this video saveeta.

Nice to see after a long time.

Apurva just enjoyed being on the set and parul is always full of energy , they look cute together off screen too.

just love this couple both on and off screen
you said  it krithika apu-parul be it on screen or off screen look so cute..

i really loved the fun they had on the set..i remember another clip of them off screen.the KC.it was anmol ka karwa chaut..it was really funny and both having a blast doing this scene for the SBS OR SBB team..😊
Originally posted by saveeta24

you said  it krithika apu-parul be it on screen or off screen look so cute..

i really loved the fun they had on the set..i remember another clip of them off screen.the KC.it was anmol ka karwa chaut..it was really funny and both having a blast doing this scene for the SBS OR SBB team..😊
yes saveeta i remember that too so funny it was anmol doing KC.

And another one during the shooting of last episode , both were talking about parul's costume weight and they were having fun talking about it.😊
I am so glad last week we got some awesome news about Apurva !! God bless him with good luck in whatever he decides...And he gave us fans a happy birthday gift 😳

I hope we hear something about Parul also, she is indeed a very fine actress, and I think she gave her heart into the show and the leap was elevated due to her beautiful performance, she graced herself with some execellent scenes with Apurva and as Ragini the Character got excelled in my eyes..

Thsi scene is just so gripping, It was like she  was so broken to make Anmol sign the papers and could'nt even face him as she knew she was doing something really wrong , but was also for his happiness which her heart never agreed...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzoXdKYPaeU&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Parul's voice modulation is so good and the weigh she gives for teh scene is just supurb.. The eveidence of good screen is so well executed.

and this one when he signs and walks out with the baggage and the look he gives her is just so heartbroken

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUWIfk-sxnY&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Its just amazing performance by her...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes shanti so happy apurva is back after 1 year , just wish parul too return to screen soon . missing her fantastic acting and really she is an expression queen.her face expressions for each emotions WOW .

I am so thankful to RS for giving such a strong role for parul in post leap.The story revolved around her , she gave full justice to her role.And I am so glad she accepted to play a mother of 7 year kid though her age was barely 22.

I am always a fan of her emotional acting , pre leap too she was amazing and in post leap the divorce scene ,she was mindblowing. her face expressions ,her voice modulation , her teary eyes , it was really a heart wrenching scene .

Apurva too was fantastic ,i doubt any other couple can act like this in these kind of scenes.

Thank you shanti for posting these videos , missing angini a lot. 
@shanti..krithika..second your thoughts about these emotional scenes..the divorce scenes both apu-parul were at their best..πŸ‘

parul voice modulation to emote her inner feelings about how much its hurting her to let go of anmol when he has become a precious part of her life was so perfect...

agree with you krithika glad parul stayed back and keep portraying ragini as it did give her more scope in the leap as a mother and of course the pure love story of her and anmol..

One of my best emotional scenes of ragini ...the KC scenes..parul was fabulous..πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Llson2fg4[/YOUTUBE]
Such a sweet scene.. The way He plays with the kids and then Vasu comes there and tells that its late for dinner and then she touches his cheek and later Ragini sees it and is so happy things are working for him since Vasu was the biggest  need to appriciate him ...

And Vasu comes there and asks him to have dinner.. and when he says jee mummy she touches his cheeks so gently...

And Ragini comes in to see this beautiful bonding

here is the video of this beautiful scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ0hktJHUw[/YOUTUBE]

So touching 😳

Emotional side of anmol.

From his entry scene we always saw him as a very down to earth guy..always so understanding..always there to bring a smile on every member of his family's face..still this emotional side of anmol was so unexpected for us..

We got a few of these emotional moments of anmol and he made these scenes so real that we have cried along with him..afterall what apu does  is always zara hatke.in style as we say ..he looks to drool on in romantic..angry or emotional scenes..

I will pick one of his emotional scene which was quite unexpected for us..the day alekh refused to talk to him and disheartened he came in his room.. that was one biggest surprise for us and ragini too..she never saw anmol breaking down emotionally ever.her anxiety was so visible on her face seeing anmol in tears..

Anmol who felt he has failed in keeping his promise to ragini and his friend to keep the happiness in the family.he who always wiped the tears of ragini and support her in her emotional moments needed her support this time..i think this picture says it all..

Here such a captivating siggy so beautifully done by our friend krithika showing how angini supporting and consoling each other in their emotional moments.

Both apu-parul were at their best in these scenes..

Apu was flawless in his acting and thats why he captured viewer's heart in such a less span of time..so many shades in his character as anmol  and he was the best in all performance wise...terrific.brilliant actor and RS was so right on his choice as noone could have portrayed anmol with such ease and confidence..apu made anmol a believable character ...unique in itself and not to be easily forgotten..

I dedicate this song for this particular scene..ragini consoling her anmol...agar mujh se mohabat hein toh mujhe apne sare ghum dedo..a very beautiful song sung by the golden voice of india..lataji...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYiYeAdB22s[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
Angini Emotional side ,Awesome saveeta.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was watching this cute angini scene , love how he dreams of the dance with ragini .And the famous dialogue , i think i am a hopeless case.πŸ˜†

The expressions and the eye contacts both anmol and ragini had is to drool on.😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIotPnH8GRE[/YOUTUBE]

@Saveeta well said.. He was a well composed character and Apurva executed it so well. The reason why the leap clicked with the audience was definatly the simple and unique characater Anmol was and his love for Ragini,

Both Apu and Parul made the scenes so beautiful and realistic in their characters and the simplicty of their relastionship which was based on their depth of understanding for the family was what moved the audience,

Anmol;s love journey for Ragini was one beautful USP as his character path was etched from the time Ragini was feeling happiness in her life,
It took its due course of time to come and thats excatly what the storyline ephasizes...

The relativity of the character has been travelled from the begining and finally got its true owner..

Krithika I loved the achoo scene too so sweet , Aap bbhi tho hera itna khyal rakthi hai , Their talks had a lot of sweetness😳