Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Here is a small scene on angini.😊

While alekh and kids were in the terrace sending message to sadhna , anmol and ragini were tensed.

Here I loved this small bit of anmol stopping ragini by keeping his hand on her mouth 😍while she was about to call them .😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhwf3LbXjw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ash and Abhishek had a baby girl
Aww how sweet, congrats to the couple

I loved that scene I think subconsciously anmol did it
Coz just the night before he got a blasting from ragini lol how dare you touch me when he pulled her to Dance with him 

But it was beautiful they were a normal couple when somethings like this hPpen

Aww anmol is so sweet when he does things like this me *blush blush *
Wonderfullife thumbnail
I was going through some old posts and loved reading this post by saveeta . I just love to post it here ,😊

"Jo umeedon ki dhadkan ho.

Ya dharkanon ki sargam ho..

Zindagi mein woh  saath.

Kitna kaas hein?

Kya tumhein iss  baat ka ehsaas hein"

Wat beautiful meaningful lines for angini..

Like mrs dewaan said"inki dil ki kitaab cheep ke ayee hein"

anmol coming in her life like a ray of hope bringing lots of happiness back ..after this trip mrs dewaan said lots of surprises will be happening in their life..as a viewer we saw how much angini became more closer day by day ..surprises lots were there and the day came though a bit late when ragini realized how much anmol was important and special in her life..this reminds me of this saying"meeting you was fate falling in love with you I had no control over"in the end her heart could not let go of anmol as she has fallen deeply in love with her husband ..

anmol as a viewer we already knew his depth of love for ragini.. above all he respected ragini and her decision to keep that distance between them.he had the patience to wait for her .for him being by her side and to bring a smile on her face was enough for him..it was his way to show his selfless love  for ragini..his love grew deeper day by day for ragini and she already had that special place deep in his heart..in his eyes always reflected the love he had for her but his feelings always remained the unspoken words...ragini was his dil ki dhadkan and in the end he got the love of his life forever..

two strangers who were destined to be together and again as mrs dewaan said they were made for each other..

at the end these so heart touching well written lines were so apt for them..

indeed angini were  an special and magical couple.. their BG music always gave that special touch to their scenes..their special song "ishq ke ajaab imtihaan" and some awesome dialogues which have captured our interest and of course the beautiful quotes above..

a couple to be remembered always...
shanti05 thumbnail

The color cordination is  really beautiful Krithika espically the  last promo of Angini we have seen in color but the texture in grey scale B/w looks every more royal !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the necklace scene and he is smiling  and Ragini looks at him is again in grey and they look daam sweet,
Each and every expression has so much passion 😳

Krithika very nicely said by Saveeta...Indeed that small note which Ragini read from the bouquet meant what Anmol's heart was reading to her ..
That scene is so nice whne  the  picture needed to be taken and he was hesitant  to put his hand around her  yet he did and then he slowly removed it and she looked at him thinking , definitely this man is amazing and his sincerity just shows on his face and he respects all teh gestures so well.
shanti05 thumbnail
Missing Angini a lot ...

Lovd this scene...

Apkey paas who green wali saadi phenkey ayengi tho achha lageygi!!

He gave no option finally !!

Such a sweet scene..
And Ragini smiles when he says green wali saree...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqgS4iiSqj4[/YOUTUBE]

Wonder if we will see them back ... Beautiful chemistry they shared..
Hope to see them in the sequel whenever !!!πŸ˜”

Shivani was thoroughly ignored !!!
πŸ˜†
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like that scene too shanti. i hope we get to see them again.i miss bidaii
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

The color cordination is  really beautiful Krithika espically the  last promo of Angini we have seen in color but the texture in grey scale B/w looks every more royal !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the necklace scene and he is smiling  and Ragini looks at him is again in grey and they look daam sweet,
Each and every expression has so much passion 😳

Krithika very nicely said by Saveeta...Indeed that small note which Ragini read from the bouquet meant what Anmol's heart was reading to her ..
That scene is so nice whne  the  picture needed to be taken and he was hesitant  to put his hand around her  yet he did and then he slowly removed it and she looked at him thinking , definitely this man is amazing and his sincerity just shows on his face and he respects all teh gestures so well.

Thanks a lot shanti. I was really hesitant whether you 'll like angini last promo in B & W ,but glad you loved it.😊

Credit goes to you for choosing such a magical pictures of angini.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes Shanti , I loved what saveeta wrote about that sceneπŸ‘ that's why i posted here.😊

While ragini reading these lines i loved anmol's expressions ,😍

"Jo umeedon ki dhadkan ho.

Ya dharkanon ki sargam ho..

Zindagi mein woh  saath.

Kitna kaas hein?

Kya tumhein iss  baat ka ehsaas hein"

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Missing Angini a lot ...

Lovd this scene...

Apkey paas who green wali saadi phenkey ayengi tho achha lageygi!!

He gave no option finally !!

Such a sweet scene..
And Ragini smiles when he says green wali saree...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqgS4iiSqj4[/YOUTUBE]

Wonder if we will see them back ... Beautiful chemistry they shared..
Hope to see them in the sequel whenever !!!πŸ˜”

Shivani was thoroughly ignored !!!
πŸ˜†

WOW Such a cute scene on a cute couple.😍

And the choices anmol gave for ragini was another cute moment.πŸ˜†

Ragini's expressions were simply fantastic.😍

Looking at these pictures ,i am all smile 😍and sad too missing them a lot.😭

shanti05 thumbnail
I am just loosing hopes sometimes looking at the long running shows..

Somehow with all the pipleline of shows strplus is gearing for Bidaaii may never come back, for a longest time...

If Diya Batti works well for SP they will keep it running for a long time, Such a successful way the leap was gaining momentum and they had so much to show still, Apurva was added to give a boost to teh show and when such risks are taken they could have kept it going, OR atleast kept a short time of break and resumed,

Its getting for the year end and hopes are there but still not as much as one can say its coming soon or that whenever is a long way..

My hpe is to see Anmol and Ragini's beautiful chemistry , with Apurva and Parul as the main protoganists , I truely hope it happnes,, as teh show has reached a new dimension and both these actors have amazing screenplay ,

I hope they consider

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Yes Shanti ,

I too get sad when i see long running shows like balika vadhu , even pratigya too got extension.

it's not necessary to get the same time slot , or even any other channel can come up with bidaai 2 with angini ,when the story is about to start they ended abruptly.

All the main leads are free now ,apurva ,parul ,angad if any of them accept a new show then their is no chance of bidaai 2 .just wish atleast we get a news by this year end.

My main wish is to see aprul back whether it's angini or any other characters ,just want them back and soon.