The passion on their eyes was so beautiful to see.😍

Wish we had the opportunity to watch their dance in competition.😍

yeah i too wish the same

they showed only the pratice but not the competition

well hope to see them backπŸ˜‰
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Angini  an unexpected jodi who created such magic on screen in just 4 months and they became our most adorable couple..

Our appreciation goes to apoorva the great performer and talented parul..

A post i made long back..

Apoorva the absolute performer..πŸ‘

Be it an emotional scene.romantic..light moment..he just  make me glued to my screen..

I have watched once more  a few scenes of him as armaan..dev..shekar..he is just wow..perfect..πŸ‘πŸΌ

all these three avatars blended the attitude of armaan.. angry.. romantic...emotional dev..shy shekar..I got my adorable character anmol..😍

a bit of attitude as anmol sareen..angry guy with shivani..romantic ...emotional  silent lover..husband of ragini..adorable doting father of tammy...

all I can say he is a complete package of talent..a perfectionist to the T..

apoorva excels in every role given to him.as anmol he is still making me adore him much much more after watching his scenes in bidaai..

though some injustice done to him by axing the show but I must say he took the right decision to portray the character anmol..

As I always say this character is unique and apoorva has the attribute of a professional..take a risk but do your job with dedication and make the viewers accept you..thats wat apoorva did he made a place for him first in a show of nearly two and half yrs..second blended well with the character anmol.third he became a household name...πŸ‘

apoorva has a very good personality that definitely attracts so his screenpresence is instantly felt in any scene .. he is very choosy about his roles but he has always hit the bull's eyes and got more fame and popularity..he definitely has left his mark for viewers to remember him..example just 4 months in bidaai and he made a place in the viewers heart..

not to forget its all credit to apoorva today that I have started to appreciate the acting skills of parul..she is a combination of beauty and lots of talent ..πŸ‘

I know parul did feel lucky to have apoorva as her costar in bidaai and both have mesmerized us in their scenes ..chemistrywise perfect and in certain scenes must say apoorva did brought the best out of parul..

..rajan sir knew who will be perfect for ragini after the leap...parul as ragini had to portray a mature woman with two kids and apoorva as anmol her lifepartner in leap was the right choice..today we have angini the magical adorable couple..

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just love this song ,many times tried to make a VM and stopped it as i may not get the scenes for the mood of the song.😳

At last i gave a try and glad you all loved it.πŸ˜ƒ

The song became more beautiful with angini in it.😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbFKzMjrvUQ[/YOUTUBE]
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Last year on the same date we had 2 beautiful angini scenes.

anmol visualizing the practice he had with ragini .his eyes were so passionate watching it i can drool on for many hours.

this scene is saveeta's favorite too.

the other one ragini atlast got the gift from anmol ,AR pendant.

Her happiness was so visible in these pictures,

There we got an imaginary scene anmol asking ragini to wear the pendant  ,lovely scene.

here is a VM sami made and a very  apt song for angini,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1cX2lLTE0[/YOUTUBE]
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was just watching this scene

What chemistry , the sparks are so sweet between them

Hello !! the way she waves her hand to get him back from his lala land !!

And then he says I think I am a hopeless case
Aww he is so adorable !! just the needed dialogue !!!😳

She knew she was falling in love with him and  he was just loving this attention she gave from time to time !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIotPnH8GRE[/YOUTUBE]

Her wet hair and his sneeze was just perfect to tell ki donno nay apney Kwab mai baarish ka mazza liya πŸ˜‰

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krithikas

I just love this song ,many times tried to make a VM and stopped it as i may not get the scenes for the mood of the song.😳

At last i gave a try and glad you all loved it.πŸ˜ƒ

The song became more beautiful with angini in it.😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbFKzMjrvUQ[/YOUTUBE]

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

They are so sweet !! I always loved when you used some song which will will it work typs and when its made its just WOW
Unbelievable that  any song which can have so much passion will sway so beautifully with them ..
Its just record breaking collection of yours !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

😍

They are so sweet !! I always loved when you used some song which will will it work typs and when its made its just WOW
Unbelievable that  any song which can have so much passion will sway so beautifully with them ..
Its just record breaking collection of yours !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes shanti , i sometimes doubt whether the song will work on angini  but to my pleasant surprise each and every song suits angini so beautifully.😍

Though angini doesn't have any lovey dovey romance ,their chemistry is MINDBLOWING.❀️

My love for angini is growing more and more and i can't stop myself from making VM's on them😳
Wonderfullife thumbnail

She knew she was falling in love with him and  he was just loving this attention she gave from time to time !!

Her wet hair and his sneeze was just perfect to tell ki donno nay apney Kwab mai baarish ka mazza liya πŸ˜‰

WOW , It was such a cute and lovely scene.😍

The way he was visualizing the rain dance with ragini and so sweet 😍when he said I am a hopeless case ,i was laughing watching it.πŸ˜†

And the cute moment they both shared praising each other for taking care was too good.❀️

Anmol leaning on the sofa while watching his ragini go was to drool on.😍

Anmol eyes ,uff i am just crazy of how he gazes at his ragini.😍

Wonderfullife thumbnail
I just wanted to relive 10th nov angini episode ,and i am posting here from shanti's picture collection's along with her wonderful comments.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finaly she wore the pendent Yes she accepted her feelings for Anmol and the AR pendent sure looked beauiful on her.. Even Alekh noticed it..
But to bad when she came to thekitchen to show Anmol she saw Shivani hugging him  Daam!! That was somthing she could'nt take  she was very upset this was all  Shivani's chaal but Ragini did'nt think  of anything other than maybe Anmol's happiness  or what was running in her mind !!!

That night she wept  after that scene holding on to her AR pendent !!! 

As her anxiety and worry continues... Ragini is upset that what she saw downstairs betwen Shivani and Anmol..and what signifies with the letter anmol wrote and she accepted the pendent..

Ragini asks Anmol whether his day was busy just to make a conversation as she was upset  after what she saw.. Anmol was too tired too and he wanted to just go and lie down !!

Ragini keeps the pendent back and still upset

Tammy would have had some argument with Kavya and therefore she insists that she wants her very own baby brother.. This was somthing which was putting Anmol and Ragini in the spot !!

Ragini feeling embarrassed abt Tammy's question of  chota bhai 

Anmol kay tho man mai ladoo phoot Rahey hai 
His different expressions πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

During the dance practice anmol still thinking abt what Tammy wanted  her wish 

Ragini is so preoccupied during the dance practice she was still upset abt what she saw last night
Arrey Ragini instead of sulking so much just talk to this wonderful man how can d anything for you !!

Will Ragini be able to confront Anmol about her feelings Will Ragini be able to see the love for her in Anmol's eyes, will she think he  is in love with Shivani
Lets see whats in store for  us for future !

Fantastic Shanti πŸ‘, I literally had tears going down memory lane😭.Why they had to end the show ,missing my adorable couple.😭

But you know shanti 😳, i just got my smile back while drooling on this cute anmol picture.😍

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

such a sweet scene... 
i was watching this video many times...😊
thanks for sharing it dii