Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Watched the episode where Ranvir meets Anmol and he challenges him to change his decision..

Anmol's smile here was so sweet

And later the way in the hospital he comes out of teh dark and did'nt know how to Handle Ragin who was devastated by Ranvirs death..

That Ray of hope he was when he came out of teh dark and looking at a helpless Ragini

This scene was extremely gripping for whoever saw teh show from teh very begining seen an aura of love hapening betwen two individuals and later destiny brought one of them with some stranger who kept his promise to a friend ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYeF2iRiaVI[/YOUTUBE]

3 different people connected due destiny ...😊

Anmol Sareen /Rajvansh : A man living his life .. At that time we never knew he had a past, he was a very reserved person .,.. If you observe his expressions when Ranveer asks him about pyaar and family and all the expressions had some sort of sadness, basically he was truly  heart broken that Shivani had left him when he lost his family..
He lived that  1 year maybe  in depression,  and aloof from the world and wanted to drown into his drinks which he started of maybe after she left or he was not a total tea tottler but on and off had drinks as he would socialize and was the jaan of society !!

he moved elsewhere to get away from the memories of his lifes biggest devastation loosing his family and loved ones..

Alcohol is not a medicine for revealing your unhappiness, but  it does make to distracted from your life happiness.. He was still very helpful with the village crowd , but belief in God may have taken a backward ride since he lost so much.. The emotions played by Anmol was quite visible that he did long for a family , and  a person who was his acquaintance for the 4 days he was with him changed his life for realizing that he can live his life again ...

Ranvir Rajvansh -Came to meet Anmol  with the reason to get the property.. He  gave him the way he could stay and look at life and see the surroundings in a new light. Anmol and his interaction was  good.He found an interesting person who sees life differently, but at teh end of the day he realized  that indeed Anmol was lonely and  their conversation led to Anmol feeling  a betterment in life, though Anmol never shared his personal life...
Anmol and Ranveer's interaction showed a new ray of life tio Anmol but little did he know his life would turn to be his destiny...

Ragini : devastated seeing Ranveer in this situation, she was speechless, her husband is dying, what can she do to reverse the situation, NOTHING  it was heartbreaking for her, Any women in that situation would be she could'nt handle it a ray of light was nowhere visible,.. Her  cry her pleas to God were'nt being heard,

But then an angle always stood by people who would be getting happiness.. And that was Anmol...He came out from the deep dark tunnel to show a ray of light, the same light he was shown through various  happenings in his life during the last couple of days...

His hand was placed on Ragini's with a promise of a life time..
Indeed Anmol  at that time was buried under promies and he was accepting it as fate destiny and life coming to a path where he would be the guiding light for Ragini and  Tammy that little infant who had to see relationships for whom she has come into the world..

The final scene where Ragini is waiting in the rain for the person who was the guiding light in her life the light was lost was Anmol lost somewhere came her thought and Tammy and Khushi waiting to see "mama papa ayengay na , Khushi "partner ayyengay na"
Does she have an answer ? I hope her ray of light will be back she cannot be lost again what happned 7 years back...

This was when Anmol was so frustrated with the way Vasu accused him and he was feeling his life was tearing apart when he was making the dol house without informing Ragini who standing in the rain thought will I loose ANMOL !!

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanti05

Watched the episode where Ranvir meets Anmol and he challenges him to change his decision..

Anmol's smile here was so sweet

And later the way in the hospital he comes out of teh dark and did'nt know how to Handle Ragin who was devastated by Ranvirs death..

That Ray of hope he was when he came out of teh dark and looking at a helpless Ragini

This scene was extremely gripping for whoever saw teh show from teh very begining seen an aura of love hapening betwen two individuals and later destiny brought one of them with some stranger who kept his promise to a friend ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYeF2iRiaVI[/YOUTUBE]

3 different people connected due destiny ...😊

Anmol Sareen /Rajvansh : A man living his life .. At that time we never knew he had a past, he was a very reserved person .,.. If you observe his expressions when Ranveer asks him about pyaar and family and all the expressions had some sort of sadness, basically he was truly  heart broken that Shivani had left him when he lost his family..
He lived that  1 year maybe  in depression,  and aloof from the world and wanted to drown into his drinks which he started of maybe after she left or he was not a total tea tottler but on and off had drinks as he would socialize and was the jaan of society !!

he moved elsewhere to get away from the memories of his lifes biggest devastation loosing his family and loved ones..

Alcohol is not a medicine for revealing your unhappiness, but  it does make to distracted from your life happiness.. He was still very helpful with the village crowd , but belief in God may have taken a backward ride since he lost so much.. The emotions played by Anmol was quite visible that he did long for a family , and  a person who was his acquaintance for the 4 days he was with him changed his life for realizing that he can live his life again ...

Ranvir Rajvansh -Came to meet Anmol  with the reason to get the property.. He  gave him the way he could stay and look at life and see the surroundings in a new light. Anmol and his interaction was  good.He found an interesting person who sees life differently, but at teh end of the day he realized  that indeed Anmol was lonely and  their conversation led to Anmol feeling  a betterment in life, though Anmol never shared his personal life...
Anmol and Ranveer's interaction showed a new ray of life tio Anmol but little did he know his life would turn to be his destiny...

Ragini : devastated seeing Ranveer in this situation, she was speechless, her husband is dying, what can she do to reverse the situation, NOTHING  it was heartbreaking for her, Any women in that situation would be she could'nt handle it a ray of light was nowhere visible,.. Her  cry her pleas to God were'nt being heard,

But then an angle always stood by people who would be getting happiness.. And that was Anmol...He came out from the deep dark tunnel to show a ray of light, the same light he was shown through various  happenings in his life during the last couple of days...

Indeed Anmol  at that time was buried under promies and he was accepting it as fate destiny and life coming to a path where he would be the guiding light for Ragini and  Tammy that little infant who had to see relationships for whom she has come into the world..

The final scene where Ragini is waiting in the rain for the person who was the guiding light in her life the light was lost was Anmol lost somewhere came her thought and Tammy and Khushi waiting to see "mama papa ayengay na , Khushi "partner ayyengay na"
Does she have an answer ? I hope her ray of light will be back she cannot be lost again what happned 7 years back...

This was when Anmol was so frustrated with the way Vasu accused him and he was feeling his life was tearing apart when he was making the dol house without informing Ragini who standing in the rain thought will I loose ANMOL !!

WOW Shanti ,So beautifully written.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved your take on each character post leap.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He came out from the deep dark tunnel to show a ray of light, the same light he was shown through various  happenings in his life during the last couple of days...

Fantastic take on the scene shanti.πŸ‘I loved reading itπŸ‘πŸΌ

shanti05 thumbnail
Even the Kanpur incident when Gunni keeps teasing them is so sweet..
Anmol is such a silent lover, He knows he loves Ragini so deeply but dose'nt know how to express but when Gunni teases Ragini he watches her reaction

Anmol the silent  sweet husband watching this conversation

Then Ragini telling Guni that she is reading too many romantic novels

The way she pinches Gunni when she teases her about teh saree and Anmol's choice

And he comes and says Guni aap bahut Badmashi Kar rahi ho,,,,

Later when they come back and Guni teases Anmol he is again in smiles thinking about Ragini

So So lost and wished someday she would understand his deep love for her which he grew to  develop just observing her love for the family and  dedication...

LOve has many dimensions and what Anmol loves in Ragini was her love for her family, Unknowingly that love developed into respect for her and wished to recerpocate sme day !!😳
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Last year on the same date , Nov 2 ,we got a mindblowing episode on our angini.😍

I am just posting here some fantastic posts on the episode by our 2 dear friends.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks shanti for these picture postingπŸ€— , awesome wordings on each picture,πŸ‘

That night he wanted to express his feelings to her.
She need to know what was in his heart.. what he felt for her.. Nothing would stop him that day...

But things took a U turn when Shivani returned...

Ragini looked beautiful and Anmol the handsome charming husband wanted to gift her for KC night thanks to idea initiated by Tammy Khushi and to some extent Vasu... his wife and present her with a beautiful pendent

Beautiful Ragini πŸ˜

Handsome Anmol watching Ragini😍

Anmol wating to talk to Ragini abt his dil ki baat

He walks to the dresser and wants to help Ragini with the maang tika

Kuch naa kahoo...

Ragini stopping Anmol 

Anmol holding Ragini's hand

Anmol holds Ragini's chin up

Ragini looks at Anmol after the gift talk

Anmol looks back at her telling I forgot it downstairs

Anmol looking at the beautiful AR  pendent 

.-------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he goes down to pick up the pendent.. His blast from the past comes up...
Shivani.. 

This disrupts Anmol's mood... The pendent he wanted to give Ragini may be place it on her beautiful neck got shattered, since he recollected how things changed for him 7 years back before he came into Ragini's life, his love or he thought he loved Shivani left him and went for her own selfish reasons...

Ragini comes up to ask him abt Shivani.. He wouldn't want to discuss about his past as he loves his present..

Finally he kisses his beautiful daughter Tammy who is sleeping peacfully 

Awesome shanti ,loved it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This is saveeta's wonderful take on the episode,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Some best moments of this epi...

It starts with the most beautiful scene.anmol confessing his love to ragini..

a romantic atmosphere with the light of candles ...

a confident anmol facing Ragini so beautiful as ever and so shy to listen anmol's dil ki baat..

the plus point the BG music just makes it more romantic and watchable...

anmol's soft/husky voice and telling ragini why he wont stop today but say all his heart feeling..

ragini instant reaction on hearing anmol say wat if something had happened to him in that car crash was just so loveable...she cant even think of losing anmol.at the precise moment we get this one line of the song"zindagi ke raaste mein tum nahin tanhaa mein saath houn"..it goes for both this line as now they are together...the best anmol holding ragini's hand near his heart..he loves her sooo much..

a half confession but such a cute angel came and break that romantic moment of her parents?anyways all forgiven to this little angel...

the entry of a real KMH in their story and gives us viewers THE anmol sareen back..his past  relive once more before his eyes on seeing shivani..at first a happy anmol sareen in love but next a devastated anmol sareen losing his dear ones but also getting ditched by his love whom he needed at this tragic moment of his life..

back to his present it was ragini/tammy besides him...the ones he loved beyond limits esp his daughter..

call it a coincidence but tammy's sleeping in angini's room has all its significance..we do know it was tammy who gave anmol the essence of living once more after he married ragini ..yesterday after telling ragini he is so happy with his present and next he  gave that light kiss on tammy's forehead says loads..

to conclude one mindblowing epi but the credit goes to one person who portrays the character of anmol..

yes its apoorva ..in one epi we get so many shades of his character..anmol rajvansh to anmol sareen..

I must say only apoorva can pull off such  intense emotional scenes or romantic ones or better angry looking guy ...we got all this in one epi..only a caliber of an actor as apoorva can do so..he just mesmerize you with his scenes..πŸ‘

So lovely saveetaπŸ‘

This anmol's confession scene was my most most favorite scene of angini.😍

This whole episode rocked and  kept us glued to our TV screens😍

I don't know how many times i have seen this video and still love to see this intense and romantic scene.😍

Apurva's husky voice just took my breath away 😍, i was feeling like ragini while watching the scene.☺️

Those ambience with red rose petals and floating candle lights was so beautiful.😍

Apurva's expressions and his eye contact on ragini was always to drool on.😍

Anmol looking so handsome 😍,Ragini was looking so gorgeous and stunning😍 and her way of reacting through her eyes was fantastic.πŸ‘

Apurva and parul just complimented each other so beautifuuly.πŸ‘

Their first mirror eyelock  πŸ˜..when anmol bent down to help her remove the accesory ,ragini must have felt shy and stood up and while she turned to go anmol stood in front of her so she can't move.πŸ˜†

And their beautiful eyelock😍 , anmol saying ragini was so lovely on his soft voice.😍

While anmol was saying his dil ki baat ,loved the way ragini was looking at him .😍and when he said about the car accident ,ragini quicky placed her hand on his lips😍 , my heart made a skip watching thisπŸ˜‰.And the song ishq ke playing at the BG was making us drool over them.😍

And anmol just held her hand near his heart 😍and this time he doesn't want to miss his chance from confessing his love for her😍.And he started to say how beautiful she is and her eyes are the index of her beautiful heart & mind.😍

These lines from anmol's voice was indeed the best😍 ,aapki aakhon mein woh kashish hain bas mann karthahain doobthe hi jaaun... 😍Ragini so shy just can't meet his gaze 😍,and their comes a classic moment anmol slowly lifting ragini's chin to meet his gaze.😍AWW This scene completely took my breath away.😍

WOW!! What a performance by Parul & Apurva ,πŸ‘each time  they make us SpeechlessπŸ‘ Hats Off To Apurva & Parul & their Rocking On-Screen Chemistry.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

shanti05 thumbnail
It was such a beautiful tonned 1/2 confession from Anmol..

He looked so Handsome .. and Ragini looked very elegant .,..

I loved the way he looks at her in the mirror...

He knew no matter what he had to tell her how he felt about her
His husky voice, Wakai Mai Aap Bahut Bahut Khoobsoorat hai !!
She has heard him say that earlier and the jolt she had that time  came back
After so many years  I was never told that , I am a women I want to feel someone say soething nice but i am so shut and now thsi wonderful man is opening the doors of my happiness...

Apurva and Parul are just commendable in such scenes..

This passion is somethingwhich canot be sescribed , just appriciate the brillant performance by the two actors...

They look intensity to a new level...😍

Apurva is very good when it cmes to I need your attention when I need to talk and espically romance and passion

They look ravishing

Just keep looking at them !! Parul elevated herself to match Apurva in their scenes just perfect ! Kudos to her πŸ‘

ANd yes this  dialogue

These lines from anmol's voice was indeed the best😍 ,aapki aakhon mein woh kashish hain bas mann karthahain doobthe hi jaaun... 😍Ragini so shy just can't meet his gaze 😍,and their comes a classic moment anmol slowly lifting ragini's chin to meet his gaze.😍AWW This scene completely took my breath away.😍
His voice is so Beautiful !!😳
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Old Picture of Apurva when he was in a photo shoot for Gitaa Calender
Such a sweet smile 😳

He always looks good in white !!

His photo shoot image is really like those classic English men wearing suspenders !!😳

Thanks a lot shanti for the picture.

Apuva looks so dashing ,as always his smile is to drool on😍
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes Krithika nice picture..

I was admiring this picture and was thinking just  wished they showed glimpses of Anmol with Tammy and Khsuhi when they were a little younger say 4 years or 5 years  and Anmol coming to Tammy, Khushi's room and then sliding on the bed and talking to one of them and may be Gunni came there saying
"Chachu... Yeah dekho mera Camera , Badi mummie nay mujhey scholoriship milnay pay gift kiya..

Can I take a picture  "

Anmol who was busy cuddling Tammy and Khushi says " Sure sweetheart !!" and one of them say Khushi wants a single picture so wants to come in later and Tammy turns around and Anmol also and they both look into the camera !!!

and Gunni says
"Wow chachu see this !!!"and shows them the snap !!

It would have been such a cute scene !!

Apurva looks so sweet and that kid also our Tammy !!😳

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Yes Krithika nice picture..

I was admiring this picture and was thinking just  wished they showed glimpses of Anmol with Tammy and Khsuhi when they were a little younger say 4 years or 5 years  and Anmol coming to Tammy, Khushi's room and then sliding on the bed and talking to one of them and may be Gunni came there saying
"Chachu... Yeah dekho mera Camera , Badi mummie nay mujhey scholoriship milnay pay gift kiya..

Can I take a picture  "

Anmol who was busy cuddling Tammy and Khushi says " Sure sweetheart !!" and one of them say Khushi wants a single picture so wants to come in later and Tammy turns around and Anmol also and they both look into the camera !!!

and Gunni says
"Wow chachu see this !!!"and shows them the snap !!

It would have been such a cute scene !!

Apurva looks so sweet and that kid also our Tammy !!😳

Shanti you are making my heart skip many times today posting this apurva picture.😍

WOW Shanti I was just visualizing the scene ,it would have been fantastic ,we missed all those wonderful moments ,wish they have showed us.😍

shanti05 thumbnail
I agree.. Krithika he is so adorable with the kids...Wished truly such a scene was there, I wanted some flashes after they showed how he came to Rajvansh house due to the promise , they could have shown some moments with the kids when they were tiny and Gunni getting close to her chachu Anmol !!!😳

Thsi other scene where They had a gala time @ Alkeh ans Saakshi's engagement and then they were sitting and chatting and he says aap log tho kavya ko pakad hi nahi payee...

And they giggle...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X353PD8Z0h8[/YOUTUBE]

And later when Ragini sings, how sweety he comes up and gestures
"Ragini apkey Akoon mai Asoon Mujehy Pasand Nahi !!,Aap Muskurathey Bahut Bahut Khoobsoorat Lagthi Ho !!"

Please smile My Ragini !!😳
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika..read all the posts i missed and i can say very  very well written..πŸ‘

the pictures added and VMS do enhance the posts..keep it up krithika..i love every bit of what you wrote on angini.πŸ‘πŸΌ

@shanti..some lovely beautiful thoughts you have penned down..πŸ‘

wow the latest pic you have posted of apu and kid is just so eyecatchy..definitely he is so adorable and his smile ..killing..😍

Apu was the best in bidaai as anmol portraying the role of a father.tammy was sure lucky ..his interaction with khushi and gunni was such a treat to watch..so at ease with them and so lovingly sweetly he will talk with them..

thanks for the pic..😊

miss them all on screen..

krithika&shanti..thanks for updating and rocking the thread with your beautiful posts..πŸ€—