Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Last year the same date we got yet another beautiful scene where ragini first time imagined anmol with so much love.😍

saveeta had made a post on this ,i am posting it here.πŸ˜ƒ

Ragini dressed as a dulhan with all her shringaar waiting for the moon and her chand anmol to come home..the glow on her face so visible..

Applying her sindoor she visualises anmol...

Yeh mera haque hein ragini...

Tum kitni kubsurat ho meri dulhan...

Agar chand tumhein  dekhe toh sharmaake chup jayega..

Kitni kubsurat hein hamare jodi..tum meri ragini aur mein tumhara anmol..

Ragini all shy of the thought of daydreaming about  anmol..wat's happenning to me..

Anmol praising his ragini's beauty ,posting the video too.😊

Thanks shanti for the picturesπŸ€— and thank you sami for the video.πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCdgF3amWC8[/YOUTUBE]

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Last year the same date we got yet another beautiful scene where ragini first time imagined anmol with so much love.😍

saveeta had made a post on this ,i am posting it here.πŸ˜ƒ

Ragini dressed as a dulhan with all her shringaar waiting for the moon and her chand anmol to come home..the glow on her face so visible..

Applying her sindoor she visualises anmol...

Yeh mera haque hein ragini...

Tum kitni kubsurat ho meri dulhan...

Agar chand tumhein  dekhe toh sharmaake chup jayega..

Kitni kubsurat hein hamare jodi..tum meri ragini aur mein tumhara anmol..

Ragini all shy of the thought of daydreaming about  anmol..wat's happenning to me..

Anmol praising his ragini's beauty ,posting the video too.😊

Thanks shanti for the picturesπŸ€— and thank you sami for the video.πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCdgF3amWC8[/YOUTUBE]

it's a beautiful post on Angini krithika...😊

the best part is it's a dream of ragini...πŸ˜ƒ her anmol applying sindoor...😊
we didn't see anmol applying sindoor on their wedding.. so this scene is a treat for us😊...

love this pic..😊. look at her face how happy she is...😊
i love to watch ragini blushing... specially when anmol around her...😳
you have pen down it well dear friend...
thaks for reminding this amazing scene...😊  πŸ€—
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wo jab yaad aaye bahut yaad aaye..

game zindagi ke andhere mein humne
chirage mohabat jalaye bujhaaye..

these beautiful pics with sweet descriptions brought smile on my lips,tears in my eyes and a sweet yearning in my heart...

wo din kidhar gaye bata..
jab us nazar mein pyaar tha...

The cherished memories of the couple,their purity,love and respect ..

awesome job kritika..thanks a lot for letting me know..indino main kahin kho see gayi hoon..
CC is way too demanding takes all my free time...
but bidaai is my love..
apu I miss u
and i miss anmol and ragini..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

wo jab yaad aaye bahut yaad aaye..

game zindagi ke andhere mein humne
chirage mohabat jalaye bujhaaye..

these beautiful pics with sweet descriptions brought smile on my lips,tears in my eyes and a sweet yearning in my heart...

wo din kidhar gaye bata..
jab us nazar mein pyaar tha...

The cherished memories of the couple,their purity,love and respect ..

awesome job kritika..thanks a lot for letting me know..indino main kahin kho see gayi hoon..
CC is way too demanding takes all my free time...
but bidaai is my love..
apu I miss u
and i miss anmol and ragini..

Thank you very very much sami.πŸ€—

i am very excited reading your loving words of appreciations.πŸ˜ƒ

we all miss angini anmol very badly ,😭wish to see them back soon.😍

please continue to support me like this sami.πŸ€—

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you very very much sami.πŸ€—

i am very excited reading your loving words of appreciations.πŸ˜ƒ

we all miss angini anmol very badly ,😭wish to see them back soon.😍

please continue to support me like this sami.πŸ€—

aww kritika ur words are so beautiful and they mean a lot sweety...ofcourse am always there to suport u ..ur awesome and ur love for angini is something taht a cherish a lot
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Friends .

I am posting here one of my VM's .  I  was watching this VM ,and i loved it and thought of posting it here.😊

The song credit goes to saveeta.πŸ‘πŸΌ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jysjC2Rr_YE[/YOUTUBE]

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Friends .

I am posting here one of my VM's . I was watching this VM ,and i loved it and thought of posting it here.😊

itz beautiful.. Love the scenes...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

itz beautiful.. Love the scenes...

Thanks a lot sweety.πŸ€—
Wonderfullife thumbnail
I was going through some earlier posts and read a post of saveeta . I just loved her take on anmol as a father ,husband and a son.πŸ‘

love to post it here,😊

The creatives were gradually unfolding to us the character anmol..

Then reached a moment of a twist In the story.

The build up of this particular track was full of suspense..the POA signatures from alekh.ragini to anmol..

Trust the creatives they focus on anmol in such a way it was to make the viewers think anmol is negative and is there just to get rajvansh business..

Anmol did get alekh's signature easily but not for ragini..then came one sensible issue tammy complexed by her skin color..ragini helpless about the situation…she related all to anmol and we got the famous lines"aap sawlee ho par bahut bahut kubsoorat"..the mixed emotion of ragini  a bit perplexed but we could also feel her happiness at that moment of being praised by her husband ..

Then with tammy hungry and asking ragini to get dinner anmol chose the perfect moment and made her sign the papers..the suspense continued about the intention of anmol..next day though being in lot of stress he kept his promise done to ragini/tammy.he will be present at her painting competition..he did so his daughter getting the first prize ….

Now the dramatic part vasu well wisher telling her about POA..there goes a suspicion spree from vasu..ragini..vasu hellbent to call the police..ragini too asking question about anmol's intention..but one person stayed put on his confidence about anmol was his father in law.he told ragini that he was sad that after staying with anmol after so many yrs she still has doubt about him.

Another watchable scene tammy misunderstood about kavya's phone call about her papa..next will unfold before us the level of the love a daughter can have for her father.anmol.she was in tears of the thought her papa has died..vasu chosing the right moment to reveal about ranveer but the angel's papa made his entry at that moment.the smile on her innocent face and rushed to hug him..very touchy moment of how she was scared of him not coming back to her.the hug and the "I love love you papa"did made us feel emotional of so much love between anmol/tammy.

Though tired anmol cheered her daughter and diverted her attention when he sensed wat thereal issue was about..another mindblowing scene anmol/vasu confrontation..there is one dialogue that really made me proud of anmol when he told vasu.."jab mein nein iss naam ko apna liya toh phir mein apni beti se uska surname kyun chinounga"…he was indeed a proud father at that moment who loved his daughter beyond anything..

Some more drama from vasu still on her insult to prove anmol guilty but then came the surprising part ragini for the first time stood by vasu for her husband..something that amazed anmol but also felt proud of his wife who trusted him and was in no hurry to question him about the POA..her trust meant a lot for anmol at that time..

The climax of this drama of vasu who did not want to lose battle against anmol continued with her accusation…then the guilty one inder made his appearance and related A-Z the real matter how and why anmol did all this..its to save the rajvansh family..we got one more touchy moment when inder said "aaj ek bete joh apne pita ke liye karta who anmol ne kar dikhaya"..awww anmol was so touched by inder words as to be called his son..no surprise the one person who did not budge from her negative thought about anmol was vasu..

In this track we got to watch..anmol as the devoted husband..an adorable father to tammy..

A father in law who had immense respect for his son in law anmol.

Last inder proud of his son anmol..

In my opinion that was one more reason why the viewers did not switch on channel but kept the remote fixed on the 9pm slot on SP as there was one character who was keeping the audiences glued to their screen with his mindblowing performances…

To the Creatives anmol has done wonders in the leap with the different shades in his character..do bring him back in B2 and it will sure rock..

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Friends .

I am posting here one of my VM's .  I  was watching this VM ,and i loved it and thought of posting it here.😊

O Krithika you took my words..

My husband dwas humming this tune this morning and now when I come to our beloved Anmol and Ragini thread I see this and was just so mesmerized  when Anmol 's thinking about Ragini all the time !!

Like minds u amd me think alike !πŸ˜‰