Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I really want to see Anmol and Ragini in a continuation , whatever RS says it would be just beautiful to see the continuation of the time after the wedding of Anmol and Ragini, Like her journey she can fall in love with Anmol and be more free like being close to him , I mean just liek falling in love after marriage .. 7 years she has been in a nut shell and now she is not bound by any string s but she has evolved herself to beleieve in love again and find happiness , Her life has to see happiness and Anmol is standing here with open arms to wrap her around

I love this scene ..There is so much passion in his eyes and she is getting down towards him

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKo1TWi-wY[/YOUTUBE]

Its so intense teh scene and I see romance at a different level here their eyes speak volumes and the way he says Ragini Mai aapsay itna Pyaar Karoonga ki aap bhi ek din mujsay pyaar  Karogi !!

Wow he has this amazing voice and so sensuous !! 😍
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanti05

I really want to see Anmol and Ragini in a continuation , whatever RS says it would be just beautiful to see the continuation of the time after the wedding of Anmol and Ragini, Like her journey she can fall in love with Anmol and be more free like being close to him , I mean just liek falling in love after marriage .. 7 years she has been in a nut shell and now she is not bound by any string s but she has evolved herself to beleieve in love again and find happiness , Her life has to see happiness and Anmol is standing here with open arms to wrap her around

I love this scene ..There is so much passion in his eyes and she is getting down towards him

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKo1TWi-wY[/YOUTUBE]

Its so intense teh scene and I see romance at a different level here their eyes speak volumes and the way he says Ragini Mai aapsay itna Pyaar Karoonga ki aap bhi ek din mujsay pyaar  Karogi !!

Wow he has this amazing voice and so sensuous !! 😍

Thanks a lot shanti for posting this scene .πŸ€—

It is one of my most most favorite scene.😍

Anmol's intense gaze on ragini always makes me fall for him ,😍 if i was in ragini's place i could have hugged him at once.☺️

The love he has for ragini is so much visible in his eyes😍 , Ragini Mai aapsay itna Pyaar Karoonga ki aap bhi ek din mujsay pyaar  Karogi  these words are a highlight of this scene.❀️Who will not love this guy ,such an adorable husband.😍

RS definitely need to move angini's story ahead 😊,as it was left incompleteπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.want to see ragini's love for anmol for which poor anmol waited for 7 years.😍
anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh god saveeta you made me to wish for those scenes once again

plz find some more

we all know that there are not too much scenes of angini but yaar whatever there are they are heart touching

mindblowing😍
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika..just awesome and so well written wordings related to each pic..πŸ‘πŸΌ..

this was another full of surprise epi for us..vasu with alekh and kids playing cupid to our beautiful couple..😊

angini were so embarrassed by the situation as they have never let the family know about their pure relationship

vasu was adamant to bring them close..

i love this loving adorable look anmol giving to his ragini..just to drool on..😍

this one they do make one couple who compliment each other..

lovely post krithika and do keep it up..πŸ‘

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Friends ,

Do you all remember last year on the same day we got some more beautiful scenes on our lovable couple angini.😍

To bring anmol ragini closer ,vasu planned for a karwa chaut and called anmol to select a saree for ragini to wear on that day ,😍 but our innocent anmol thinking that vasu called him for some business talk was going on talking about their business deals.πŸ˜†

Atlast vasu said for what she called himπŸ˜†, and our anmol was surprised .😍

And she asked him to select a saree for ragini.❀️

Ragini chahti hain aisa πŸ˜†,the surprised and happy anmol.😍

Ragini par sabh kuch acchi lagti hain😍, anmol so much praise of his ragini.😍

Anmol so confused what color saree to choose for his ragini 😍and their came his cute little dolls to help him.πŸ˜ƒ

And finally anmol selected the one which will look beautiful for tammy ki mama.😍

And see his smile 😍so happy he selected a best saree for his ragini.😍

And next came another beautiful angini scene .😍vasu prepared sergi for ragini with the help of her son anmol.πŸ˜ƒ

Ragini all surprised seeing anmol their early morninmg with vasu πŸ˜†, but our anmol was giving some lame excusesπŸ˜† but vasu all praise for her son .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here came perfect words from vasuπŸ‘πŸΌ,pati ho to bilkul anmol jaisa.πŸ‘πŸΌ

And the lovely scene of anmol feeding sergi to his wife 😍and wow what an expression in both their faces😍, happy anmol embarrassed ragini.😍

I just love anmol's gaze on ragini here😍

And anmol having his cute smile when ragini said him to drive carefully.😍

Mindblowing couple 😍 ,it's always brings happinness to relive these wonderful angini scenes.πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

Thanks a lot shanti for these beautiful angini pictures.πŸ€—

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Friends ,

Do you all remember last year on the same day we got some more beautiful scenes on our lovable couple angini.😍

To bring anmol ragini closer ,vasu planned for a karwa chaut and called anmol to select a saree for ragini to wear on that day ,😍 but our innocent anmol thinking that vasu called him for some business talk was going on talking about their business deals.πŸ˜†

Anmol so confused what color saree to choose for his ragini 😍and their came his cute little dolls to help him.πŸ˜ƒ

And finally anmol selected the one which will look beautiful for tammy ki mama.😍

And next came another beautiful angini scene .😍vasu prepared sergi for ragini with the help of her son anmol.πŸ˜ƒ

Ragini all surprised seeing anmol their early morninmg with vasu πŸ˜†, but our anmol was giving some lame excusesπŸ˜† but vasu all praise for her son .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here came perfect words from vasuπŸ‘πŸΌ,pati ho to bilkul anmol jaisa.πŸ‘πŸΌ

And the lovely scene of anmol feeding sergi to his wife 😍and wow what an expression in both their faces😍, happy anmol embarrassed ragini.😍

Mindblowing couple 😍 ,it's always brings happinness to relive these wonderful angini scenes.πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ (true dear friend.. they are so magicle couple...i always enjoy talking about angini...) 

awww.. krithika... how can we forget this KC scene.. each and every angini moment are memorable...πŸ˜ƒ
i love vasu's plan... πŸ˜Š
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika...awesome post on angini..πŸ‘

so true unexpectedly   we were getting some cute moments of angini and why not vasu was on a mission to bring anmol-ragini more closer..

the sargi scene so beautifully pcturised from anmol selecting a beauitiful saree of his choice for his ragini..love the full smile pic of anmol you have captured..his happiness had no bounds ragini doing KC fast  with all the rituals..

this one the depth of his love for ragini .his eyes said it all and the lovely look gazing at his ragini..

these two pictures are so beautiful as the couple is all smile..why not love was in the air for angini...

thanks krithika for this beautiful post and it was nice going down memory lane with our beautiful couple.πŸ‘

keep updating...😊

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Krithika, Such Beautiful description , Indeed Karwa Chaut was the important turning point last year when Vasu realized that Anmol and Ragini have been staying in teh same room but never lives as Husband and wife..
She took teh help of kahushalay and they went shopping I guess and  purchased some sarress..

Then Vasu called ANmol home early and wanted him to choose the sarees for Raginia nd the kids participated but he choose th green one which definatly would look ravishing on Ragini...

And teh sargi feeding moment so sweet

Lovely well written krithika  πŸ‘
These two are the beautiful couple one could go on and on !😳
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Friends ,

Mindblowing couple 😍 ,it's always brings happinness to relive these wonderful angini scenes.πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

So nice Krithika you have brought such a beautiful phase of Anmol and Ragini's life out , the most important one where Ragini who never kept KC for so many years and Vasu realizing the imprtance of their Pavitra Rishta Anmol and ragini's decided she needs to tale action and She asked Anmol to choose a beautoful saree for Ragini

The sargi feeding moement the love Anmol has for Ragini is so immense and beautiful 😳 and she is also a little shy

Krithika thank you for revisting them So beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mindblowing and Devine couple
😍
Wonderfullife thumbnail
@ zeena , yes sweety , how could we forget our angini scenes .

each one is so beautiful and it 's still fresh in our minds.😍

@ saveeta , thank you so much for your comments.πŸ€—

I am so happy you loved my post as you motivated me to write.

sure will update more.πŸ˜ƒ

@ shanti  ,thanks a lot my friend.πŸ€—

your each and every word brings so much happiness to me.πŸ˜ƒ

i am so glad you loved my descriptions, as i am new to this.😳

@ bhondu ,  thank you so much dear.πŸ€—

I am very glad you loved the post.

indeed angini a divine couple.😍

Thank you very very much my friends for your comments and appreciations.πŸ€—

Each comment means a lot to me as i am making these posts first time.πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you all love my future posts too.πŸ˜ƒ