ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
@krithika love thous awesome pic which u have add on your comment..
...I can just drool on each picture for many hours... Well said krithika.. Even all thous moment are fresh...
A 25th oct 2010..scenes to remember..

unexpectedly we got some surprises and some turning point in the story..

After a busy tiresome day with sakshi in hospital to bringing her back  in rajvansh house anmol though tired came to meet his two angels in their room..some sweet cute moments with his little girls..

Anmol such an adorable father and his daughter tammy..

Here come the first surprise and a very heart touching scene..anmol has always yearned for a mother's love..

Finally after 7 years vasu showered a motherly love on anmol..touching his face so affectionately...

It  was the most happiest day for him ..he got tearyeyed with this sweet gesture of vasu towards him..he had a real mother now and he was vasu's son anmol..

Ragini too got tears in her eyes as this was the day she was waiting for ..vasu accepting anmol as her son..

Another surprise the balm scene.unexpected one..he tried to hide about his headache to ragini but his wife was very smart...she gave him the tablet and went to get the balm for him..coming back he was still with the tablet in hand all lost in ragini's thought..at last anmol got the attention of his wife and some caring also..applying the balm on his forehead.

Anmol in his dreamworld with the hand  touch of ragini on his forehead all smile..

That was not all we got to watch anmol flirting with his wife..

Anmol ki baaton ka ishara ragini ko samajh mein aaya..she gave her sweet cute smile to anmol..she knew her husband flirting with her..

Anmol was always lost in ragini's beauty..talks..eyes..caring.smile..

This pic shows how much he loved to adore his ragini talking to him..

With time anmol was no more the stranger to ragini but their relationship was taking that beautiful turn and the most beautiful emotions was blossoming between them ..LOVE..

This beautiful black and white VM done by krithika relate his story ..how he met ragini and lost his heart to her instantly..slowly he was  getting that special place in her heart..

Ek haseen sham ko ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJdsvjU4dFo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
25 oct epi was surprised fild epi...
I was really surprisd to see vasu's kidness towords anmol...
balm part was a gift to me savee i was very happy to see ragini as a caring wife at the moment.. After tired day angini cam in to their room... Ragini was very happy at the moment.. When she come to know anmol
is having headache she didn't even 2times she went to take the balm.. Thanks for sharing this beautiful memoris savee...Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago

The most adorable dad...😳
He gets the twinkle in Tammy's eyes..
Indeed  Not  being the biological father to a child and still loving her more than his life ...

and Ragini looking at this beautiful chemistry

WOW Saveeta πŸ‘,Awesome post on 2 Wonderful scenes.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Beautiful pictures with very apt wordings.πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just love anmol kids scene 😍,while watching it i'll have a big smile πŸ˜ƒand feel i am with them .😳

What a chemistry this dad and daughter share,love them.😍

When the kids saw anmol feeling worried about something ,they just made him play with them, πŸ˜ƒcute kids.😍

And he enjoyed playing with tammy and khushiπŸ˜ƒ , i just love this moment.❀️

And there came one of the most anticipated scene of post leap πŸ˜ƒ,vasu accepting anmol as her son.❀️

The surprise as well as longing for this moment was so well shown in anmol's faceπŸ‘ ,apurva was just so perfect in his expressions.πŸ‘

Ragini's happy tears seeing anmol and vasu.😍The moment which she always waited for.😍

WOW What an expressions from these two 😍 ,mindblowing.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And another lovely scene was angini's balm scene😍, a back to back treat on that day πŸ˜

This picture is one to drool for ,love the way he adores his ragini.😍

I love this cute expressions when ragini caught anmol red handed😍 ,the way he was giving explanationπŸ˜† ,i love it.❀️

Ragini giving anmol tablet and water ,i love his smile.❀️

Just watching his ragini go to take balm ,so sweet.😍

Anmol's romantic look 😍 and ragini's awkwardness.😳

Look at anmol's eyes 😍,i can't control myself from drooling.😍

anmol watching his ragini so sweetly.😍

Now my heart pains why they have to end such a beautiful story on most adorable couple.😭😭

@krithika..awesome and so so beautifully presented post..πŸ‘

all the pics chosen and wordings are fantastic..πŸ‘πŸΌ

from anmol the adorable papa of tammy to an adorable lovely husband.all the snapshots are so eyecatchy..😊

ragini.tammy were sure lucky to have anmol in their life..

love these kodak moments.apoorva..parul were the best as angini..look at their expression ..how well they emoted their feelings when vasu accepted anmol as her son..the tears of happiness of anmol and same for ragini..

my my krithika this one is to drool on..wat a pic you have captured of anmol..so adorable ...😍

that lovely cute look was only for his ragini..😊

love it very much..thanks for the comments and pics.it sure enhance this post more..πŸ‘

Originally posted by saveeta24

A 25th oct 2010..scenes to remember..

unexpectedly we got some surprises and some turning point in the story..

After a busy tiresome day with sakshi in hospital to bringing her back  in rajvansh house anmol though tired came to meet his two angels in their room..some sweet cute moments with his little girls..

Anmol such an adorable father and his daughter tammy..

Here come the first surprise and a very heart touching scene..anmol has always yearned for a mother's love..

Finally after 7 years vasu showered a motherly love on anmol..touching his face so affectionately...

It  was the most happiest day for him ..he got tearyeyed with this sweet gesture of vasu towards him..he had a real mother now and he was vasu's son anmol..

Ragini too got tears in her eyes as this was the day she was waiting for ..vasu accepting anmol as her son..

Another surprise the balm scene.unexpected one..he tried to hide about his headache to ragini but his wife was very smart...she gave him the tablet and went to get the balm for him..coming back he was still with the tablet in hand all lost in ragini's thought..at last anmol got the attention of his wife and some caring also..applying the balm on his forehead.

Anmol in his dreamworld with the hand  touch of ragini on his forehead all smile..

That was not all we got to watch anmol flirting with his wife..

Anmol ki baaton ka ishara ragini ko samajh mein aaya..she gave her sweet cute smile to anmol..she knew her husband flirting with her..

Anmol was always lost in ragini's beauty..talks..eyes..caring.smile..

This pic shows how much he loved to adore his ragini talking to him..

With time anmol was no more the stranger to ragini but their relationship was taking that beautiful turn and the most beautiful emotions was blossoming between them ..LOVE..

This beautiful black and white VM done by krithika relate his story ..how he met ragini and lost his heart to her instantly..slowly he was  getting that special place in her heart..

Ek haseen sham ko ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJdsvjU4dFo[/YOUTUBE]

So nice Saveeta.. I loved the pictures you have used to show the story of Anmol and ragini...😊

The way Ragini applies the blam and Anmol who has always wanted to hear some sweet talks of Ragini was in all  eyes for her when she was talking how happy she ways

Such beautiful moements with the kids Tammana and Partner Khushi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I want to see them back soon they made Bidaaii so beautiful and worthwhile
Oct 26 2010 , we got one of our favorite angini scene.😍

Vasu after coming to know of anmol and ragini not living as husband and wife in true sense ,wanted to bring them closer.πŸ˜ƒ she made a plan with alekh and their came a beautiful angini scene.😍

First this small scene of angini hands touch was a cute one.😍

when vasu asked to pass the dahi bowl ,anmol and ragini both are about to take, we got their hand touch scene.😍

Anmol looking at ragini with a happiness in his heart😍

Ragini felt embarrassed when her hand touched anmol's hand.😳

And next came a lovely and a cute scene on angini 😍,alekh taking pictures.πŸ˜†

A picture perfect family.😍

Vasu telling anmol ragini to pose for a picture.πŸ˜ƒ

Anmol ragini after much hesitation gives a pose for a picture and that too by standing quite apart.πŸ˜†

Tammy khushi telling angini how to hug for a pose.πŸ˜†

And here came our angini's beautiful picture😍 .how beautiful they look together.😍

Truly a magical couple.😍

A beautiful scene which we always cherish.😍❀️😍

Thank you so much shanti for these awesome pictures on angini.πŸ€—

Very beautifully described Krithika

I am sure Ragini would have defiantly known Anmol wouldn't kiss her since they always maintained the pavitra rishta  and somewhere their need for each other started growing

The kids wished they had a picture perfect snap , but Anmol knew the comfort zone Ragini always wanted to be in and made his excuse and walked out

Such sweet pictures Krithika really they gave the show some new beginning and The color cordination of Anmol and Ragini is daam sweet..
😳
Thanks a lot shanti for your comments.πŸ€—

Your appreciation means a lot to me πŸ˜ƒas this is the first time i made a post.😳

Definitely i should thank you for these wonderful picture collections of angini.πŸ€—

Hope we can see anmol fulfilling kids wish in bidaai 2.πŸ˜‰