Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Was looking at the Charts last year with the leap and all the reasons it worked the show was still running so well inspite of Big boss and KBC airing last year

Also people watched more of the shows I guess, But still it was performing well and it excelled after that  Week 17- 23

Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 1 21/10/2010 Thu 7:00 PM SAATHIYA SAATH NIBHANA 4.6
2 2 21/10/2010 Thu 8:59 PM BIDAYI 4.52

I wonder if  any show will be axed at No1, I doubt Starplus is going to ever do it

Moreover  Shows like BV  and Uttran are still going on  after many years of changes and needed  in teh stryline

See YRKKH it will be making 739 episodes in about  3 more days they are at 736 already and wonder how long they wil continue , but its popularity sems to be lithtly off beat may be they would have to do changes in the track dono but still whatever , Bidaaii had a lot of scope
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Saveeta , I loved the way you described Ragini , and Parul's character she post leap was just so elegant , I think its all because  she as anactress excelled in her role to show that the gradual  change for  character was accepedt by the audience, She looked mature and she was on par with Apurva as Anmol

She dressed elegantly and showed her character with a lot of variation

I loved the scenes where they were going to be seperated and the look Anmol gives her as he walks out and she looks at him with teh longing but I am helpess is excellent πŸ‘πŸ‘

ANd then the scene where anmol cups her face and the way she smiles hugging him , Even though it was amnols side of dream and feeling Ragini showed teh sense of satisfaction

So beautiful If/when  the show comes back they have to have these elements intact 😍

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Was looking at the Charts last year with the leap and all the reasons it worked the show was still running so well inspite of Big boss and KBC airing last year

Also people watched more of the shows I guess, But still it was performing well and it excelled after that  Week 17- 23

Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 1 21/10/2010 Thu 7:00 PM SAATHIYA SAATH NIBHANA 4.6
2 2 21/10/2010 Thu 8:59 PM BIDAYI 4.52

I wonder if  any show will be axed at No1, I doubt Starplus is going to ever do it

Moreover  Shows like BV  and Uttran are still going on  after many years of changes and needed  in teh stryline

See YRKKH it will be making 739 episodes in about  3 more days they are at 736 already and wonder how long they wil continue , but its popularity sems to be lithtly off beat may be they would have to do changes in the track dono but still whatever , Bidaaii had a lot of scope

I had said somewhere earlier that within 3 months YRKKH wil also equal in the number of episodes of Bidaa, Its truly so unfair for a show like Bidaaii which has got good acclaim with the risk of the leap, Shows which take leap are always at risk , but Rajan ji did a sensible job getting a good actor like Apurva and it again rose to fame , Too bad they ended it when it was giving the right track, Anmol's track as a father and then as a husband when his past was unfolded and moreover Ragini's understanding where she stands with her husband was very important..

NO SHOW will end at No1, they will get rid of shows with low TRP will any other channel  end a show at no 1 its stupidity and tahts what Starplus did.
and they are greedy for TRPs

Hope they keep their promise or they have washed their hands of it
2012 if they bring Bidaaii it will be  good otherwise wonder if it will return and when donno
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saveeta24

There is more to the caring and love of ragini for anmol..in certain sweet small gestures towards anmol we  have seen a wife caring for her husband..

How can we forget this scene..a lovely cute moment of husband..wife.

Anmol always the adorable husband not letting ragini know about his headache for her not to worry...he hid the headache tablets but he did know his wife was very smart..he tried to feign innocence about the tablets but his wife smart brain add the two and  two and knew it was for him..

When ragini saw the tablets.anmol was like yeh kya sar dard ki dawa hein so innocently..

The more surprising part his wife caring towards him applying balm on his forehead..

Trust anmol with so much tender caring of his wife he was in his dream world grinning from cheek to cheek..

In the end anmol did not miss teasing his beautiful wife ..

Ragini  blushing and smiling wholeheartedly to the tease of her husband...

So beautiful and out of the world couple they made and such sweet simple scene did captured our heart.

For both of them it was this feeling..

Dheere dheere se mere zindagi mein aana.

Dheere dheere se dilko churana..

Slowly and steadily their love for each other blossom in a very deep one...

Awesome scene with lovely comments Saveeta.πŸ‘

It was an unexpected scene which we got 😍, this was after anmol so happy as vasu accepted him as his son.πŸ˜ƒ

Angini's sweet talk first 😍and so adoringly anmol looking at his ragini while she was speaking.😍

Ragini didn't leave anmol πŸ˜†,made him to take those tablets πŸ˜†and the way he signalled showing the tablets to her was so cute.😍

And next we got this cute balm scene 😍, anmol hesitant to apply balm from ragini's hand πŸ˜‰and then accepted as ragini was very adamant.πŸ˜†

The cute eyelock while she was applying balm make me blush☺️ , and she couldn't handle that more πŸ˜†and got up πŸ˜†and when she about to leave the sweet dialogues of anmol made her blush ☺️,  hey bhagwan aise sar dard mujhe roz dedana πŸ˜†,even anmol was blushing.😍

I just love to see these pictures,😍

So adorable couple 😍,when we'll get the chance to see them back again.😍
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Another beautiful scene of ragini taking care of her anmol was in finding out truth of sakshi time ,and though it was  a tough time for angini ,their love and care for each other was so beautifully shown.πŸ‘πŸΌ

anmol giving ragini some confidence to fight back sakshi .

ragini always gets full moral support from her husband for every step she takes.

While they were seriously in conversation about sakshi and tarun ,anmol felt pain on his hand and ragini immediately did first aid to him.

But while ragini was busy doing first aid to anmol, anmol was so surprised and was gazing at his ragini.

Though it was a short scene ,it was a well needed scene too ,as it shows ragini's care for anmol.πŸ‘πŸΌ

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika.thumbs up for this post..πŸ‘πŸΌ

you made it and so well written wordings related to the pics...πŸ‘

gradually changes was happenning in their relationship..ragini needed anmol's support and he was always there to give her the hosla ..courage to fight back the evils..

love this pic where he is consoling ragini and as you put it confidence to fight but not be weak..such a supportive husband anmol was for ragini.

anmol was amazed himself by the caring side of ragini for him..she always felt awkward to touch him but with time without hesitation she will touch his hand..i remember that scene where they were in room and anmol told ragini about tarun address..so easily she touched his hand and anmol surprised kept looking at her..this was always touching his heart and raise his hope that one day ragini will realise how much he loves her..

such a mesmerising couple..going down memory lane missing  them so much..

Wonderfullife thumbnail

@krithika.thumbs up for this post..πŸ‘πŸΌ

you made it and so well written wordings related to the pics...πŸ‘

gradually changes was happenning in their relationship..ragini needed anmol's support and he was always there to give her the hosla ..courage to fight back the evils..

love this pic where he is consoling ragini and as you put it confidence to fight but not be weak..such a supportive husband anmol was for ragini.

anmol was amazed himself by the caring side of ragini for him..she always felt awkward to touch him but with time without hesitation she will touch his hand..i remember that scene where they were in room and anmol told ragini about tarun address..so easily she touched his hand and anmol surprised kept looking at her..this was always touching his heart and raise his hope that one day ragini will realise how much he loves her..

such a mesmerising couple..going down memory lane missing  them so much..

saveeta ,i am posting a still when ragini touched anmol's hand ,😍

thanks to shanti..πŸ€—

see the cute smile on anmol's face , i am just drooling😍 

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ladies please excuse me for a day or two I am having some errands to attend I will come back later today ...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
krithika that pic is a kodak one.😊

i'm always in awe with his smile..😍

ragini was so happy they got tarun address but anmol was in awe with his beautiful wife ...😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail

krithika that pic is a kodak one.😊

i'm always in awe with his smile..😍

ragini was so happy they got tarun address but anmol was in awe with his beautiful wife ...😊

yes saveeta these cute moments we always love to cherish😍