Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic Saveeta.πŸ‘

Loved the whole concept of showing angini's story from anmol's side.❀️

But finally the story had come to an end for now with ragini accepting anmol as her husband wholeheartedly,😭 but waiting to see their beautiful story from here.😍

I loved all your comments on those pictures.πŸ‘

My most favorites are,😍

See the happiness on both their faces.😍They truly lived as father and daughter.πŸ‘

She ran and hugged me..aap aa gaye papa..i picked her up in my arms to reassure her that i'm back and wont go away..

Kya mein aap ko chor ke jaa sakta houn..never my princess..you are your papa's jaan..

WOW ,What an expression 😍, so irritated on shivaniπŸ˜†

The brides came downstairs and i knew it was not ragini under that veil but shivani..it was time to put forward my plan to expose her...

Anmol's face has a mix of happiness and happy tears.😍

please come back to me ragini..it was a misunderstanding.please come back..

At last i saw my ragini who ran to me in tears and consoling me..i was so happy..i revealed my plan to her and to not worry about me..

Truly i get so emotional seeing both their faces and what a expressions  πŸ‘,I am completely in awe seeing it.😍

Finally i confessed my love to her.i love you ragini...it will always be you  forever and ever..

My joy doubled as ragini accepted my love and said haan anmol-ragini..hum humesha saath raheinge..we will be together for life..she accepted the AR pendant with a smile..

A happy family ,wish to see them back soon.😍

We fulfilled our daughter's wish..she was so happy with her papa and mama wedding..

My most adorable couple ANGINI.😍

It will be a blissful married life for both of us ahead.our love journey started with so much blessings and love..

My promise to my dulhan..sang sang chalounga mein...ban ke tera sajan...zindagi bar ke liye..humesha humesha..

Wow Awesome VM .😳

Thank you so much saveeta for taking us back to our good times of Bidaai.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Saveeta look at this picture

Look at the smile they have

So sweet !! and Parul is somewhere grining to her self 😳
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Parul Chauhan..for me she is simplicity is the beauty..

An actress whom I really appreciated watching her in post leap bidaai as ragini..

Post leap bidaai gave her one golden opportunity to showcase her immense talent more..

A complete change in her characterization ..got the needed focus and she gave full justice to her character..

Be it as a mother..a wife .bahu..sis-in-law..she was perfect..

Parul got one caliber of an actor like apoorva to share the screenspace..

Parul-apoorva who would have said this new couple will rock the screen as anmol-ragini...they did it as they compliment each other..talent +chemistry..two main usp for a Jodi to click with the audiences..

A new couple who got accepted by viewers and became a household name in the end..

Today I will bring forward ragini as a wife and her fear of losing anmol her husband..

Living with anmol for 7 yrs slowly and steadily he was no more the stranger for her.. he was very well an integrated part of her life..her shringaar.her magalsutra..her sindoor .. symbols of a married woman..ragini did it all for her husband anmol.. she was bound up in a sacred bond with anmol..

Ragini heart and mind always worked the opposite..deep down at the bottom of her heart anmol was getting that special place but she never recognized it..in a few circumstances we saw how much she had this fear what if anmol is not in her life...somehow it reflected her side of love for this man who came in her life as a complete stranger but with time has become such a precious part of her life..she needed him in her life..he was her pillar of support.her guidance..the adorable father of their daughter and above all her husband for whom she has started to feel that beautiful emotion that is called LOVE..

First time when he left home and was so restless of him not coming back...the screech of the tryes of a car made her rush  to the window to see if its anmol coming..next she came out  in the rain and look at the gate opened waiting for his arrival..

Pyar tha ya nahin ..was it love or not but ragini could not think of anmol out of her life...we heard a dialogue after he came back.."agar aap ko kuch ho jataa toh"...it was the first sign also that anmol was getting that special place in her heart but she was not ready to aknowledge it..

Ragini all angry for him coming late..Agar aap ko kuch ho jaata toh..

Another one..when vasu made a big drama of him getting the POA..the way ragini was waiting for him and when he came the relief on her face was so visible.. how she defended and supported him for the first time...again we heard in their room.."agar aap ko kuch ho jaata toh"..now to think of it ragini could not even think of something bad happening to him..again pyaar tah ya nahin but all the signs were there of wat's on ragini's mind..aap ke bina zindagi adhoori hogee..

Ragini again scolding anmol..Agar aap ko kuch ho jaata toh..
Anmol all smile ragini scolding him haque se..

Another moment where ragini in tears and conveying through her eyes..dont go anmol..dont leave...

Aap ke bina meri zindagi adhoori hein..dont go from my life..

The most beautiful and emotional one the KC epi and the hug..here we  really  got the tadap of ragini for anmol...for the first time how she lashes out to alekh for saying such  bad thing about anmol..nothing can happen to him..yes ragini was hysterical of the fear of losing anmol..the tight hug after seeing him safe and how she poured all her pain out...we heard it again"agar aap ko kuch ho jaata toh"..for a first time without any second thought she let out her deep hidden feeling for anmol in front of the family..how precious he was in her life and it was truly a wife anguish at that moment..ragini needed that jolt to bring out that beautiful emotion she had for anmol..

The angry look of ragini but in her eyes so much love reflected for anmol..her eyes telling him you know how much i was scared ..i'm nothing without you in my life..
Her anmol always there to console her and his eyes telling her i'm sorry..it will never leave you..i'm nothing without you too my ragini..
"Dil doonde unhein..bas mangoon unhee ka deedar "
How her eyes searched for him  to come home to her..in her heart it was a real storm to let go of her anmol..
Same case for anmol he could not think life without his ragini..everytime he had to come back to her and bring her smile back...
They were destined to be together forever...

A beautiful VM made by krithika to show how ragini was a baawri piya ki..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PFkyX3D23A[/YOUTUBE]

credit for pics..siggies..VM..goes to krithika..shanti and zee.. πŸ‘

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Parul Chauhan..for me she is simplicity is the beauty..

An actress whom I really appreciated watching her in post leap bidaai as ragini..

Post leap bidaai gave her one golden opportunity to showcase her immense talent more..

A complete change in her characterization ..got the needed focus and she gave full justice to her character..

Be it as a mother..a wife .bahu..sis-in-law..she was perfect..

Parul got one caliber of an actor like apoorva to share the screenspace..

Parul-apoorva who would have said this new couple will rock the screen as anmol-ragini...they did it as they compliment each other..talent +chemistry..two main usp for a Jodi to click with the audiences..

A new couple who got accepted by viewers and became a household name in the end..

WOW savee... beautifully pen down about talented   Parul..πŸ‘πŸ‘
apurva parul  had a magical chemistry on screen...⭐️
i was a treat to watch... parul as post leap ragin.. i was mesmerized by her acting...😍

agree with you savee... πŸ˜Š
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"agar aap ko kuch ho jataa toh" when the first time this words spill out from ragini's mouth.. Anmol was surprised..
Even ragini didn't realized what she said...
At KC night she was afraid of losing her anmol.. Her hug after seeing him shows it well..
Very nice post savee..Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome saveeta,loved to see ragini's side. thanks
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"agar aap ko kuch ho jaata toh".. Awesome post Saveeta.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

One of your best post in the forum.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I started reading with a smile πŸ˜ƒbut by the end i was so heartbroken why they had to end such a beautiful story on our favorite couple angini.😭

Parul Chauhan..for me she is simplicity is the beauty.. Wonderfully said Saveeta. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved her both in pre leap and post leap.πŸ‘πŸΌ Her characterization was changed so much post leap πŸ‘,it was of so much maturity and it was a treat to watch her in more bigger role post leap.πŸ‘

Parul-apoorva who would have said this new couple will rock the screen as anmol-ragini...

Truely said πŸ‘πŸΌ, I am one of them who didn't expect this new couple to rock .😳Started to watch post leap purely for my ragini😊 but my first attraction towards angini was in bhikhri song 😍and slowly my love for them increased seeing them in room lock scene.😍

And my heart started to bleed for anmol when he was seeing his ragini sitting on the floor in cottage scene.😭That moment made me crazy of anmol and his love for ragini.😍❀️😍

Living with anmol for 7 yrs slowly and steadily he was no more the stranger for her.. he was very well an integrated part of her life..her shringaar.her magalsutra..her sindoor .. symbols of a married woman..ragini did it all for her husband anmol.. she was bound up in a sacred bond with anmol..Ragini heart and mind always worked the opposite..deep down at the bottom of her heart anmol was getting that special place but she never recognized it..in a few circumstances we saw how much she had this fear what if anmol is not in her life...somehow it reflected her side of love for this man who came in her life as a complete stranger but with time has become such a precious part of her life..she needed him in her life..he was her pillar of support.her guidance..the adorable father of their daughter and above all her husband for whom she has started to feel that beautiful emotion that is called LOVE.  Well said Saveeta ,she was his wife in her inner concious.❀️

Her fear of losing anmol when he left home showed us how much anmol is important to her ❀️but  she did not accept it as she herself did not recognize it.πŸ˜”

This picture shows us how ragini was waiting for his comeback,her tears says it all.❀️

Ragini's concern for anmol was the first turning point in their life.😍

POA issue was another moment in ragini's life where she realized how anmol was her integral part of her life.❀️

I just love this 😍,anmol smiling when his ragini scolding him 😍it's because he was so happy to hear those words of concern from his love ragini.😍

This scene on anmol tammy father issue ,the tears in both their eyes shows how much they love each other.❀️Though they are not shown their love openly their sweet and subtle love is always a treat to watch.😍

And the main turning point in angini's life was on KC night 😍,after hearing the news of anmol's accident ,the way ragini ran to see him and forcefully hugging anmol was so emotional❀️ and she blasted him for not calling her❀️ ,but her anmol was so happy that she atlast showed him how much he meant to her.😍And this moment brought some courage to anmol to confess his love.😍

Awesome siggy zeena. πŸ‘Loved it.πŸ‘

WOW What a fantastic expression of my angini.😍

This i am drooling seeing his expression.😍

They were destined to be together forever...😍

Beautiful angini pictures shanti 😍,Thank youπŸ€—

Loved to watch the VM again 😍.The song and the scenes are wonderful.πŸ‘ The credit should go to you Saveeta.πŸ‘

Wonderful post πŸ‘,wish to see my angini soon on screen soon.😍

shanaya28 thumbnail
@zee..krithika..rozy..thanks for loving the post on ragini side of love for anmol..πŸ€—

really appreciate all the comments..πŸ‘

Ragini has shown her caring side for anmol in so many more scenes in the show..

In these sweet gesture reflected her love for anmol but she  was taking time to realise it..

Her outburst of that unspoken feelings we got it in the KC epi..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Saveeta beautiful post I loved the way you described Ragini πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here this picture shows the way she looks at him with the haq that he went without informing he was  with teh officials

and Anmol apologizing sweetly

Somewhere he knew it was building up her anxiety was racing towards him'

And the hug during KC night showed how much indeed he was her every need and canot let go of him

shanaya28 thumbnail
There is more to the caring and love of ragini for anmol..in certain sweet small gestures towards anmol we  have seen a wife caring for her husband..

How can we forget this scene..a lovely cute moment of husband..wife.

Anmol always the adorable husband not letting ragini know about his headache for her not to worry...he hid the headache tablets but he did know his wife was very smart..he tried to feign innocence about the tablets but his wife smart brain add the two and  two and knew it was for him..

When ragini saw the tablets.anmol was like yeh kya sar dard ki dawa hein so innocently..

The more surprising part his wife caring towards him applying balm on his forehead..

Trust anmol with so much tender caring of his wife he was in his dream world grinning from cheek to cheek..

In the end anmol did not miss teasing his beautiful wife ..

Ragini  blushing and smiling wholeheartedly to the tease of her husband...

So beautiful and out of the world couple they made and such sweet simple scene did captured our heart.

For both of them it was this feeling..

Dheere dheere se mere zindagi mein aana.

Dheere dheere se dilko churana..

Slowly and steadily their love for each other blossom in a very deep one...

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago