ANGINI..Ek Anokha Rishta.Apurva Parul APP.THREAD.. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saveeta24

@krithika...i really appreciate you posted the VM.after so long i'm watching it and completely in awe..😍

words will be less to express my thoughts about how beautifully you did this VM..πŸ‘

its regal krithika as our couple who looks out of the world..πŸ‘

i'm impressed and it was a delight to watch this VM again.you did such an outstanding job. my friend.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ankhein teri..in this VM you showed  of wat we were discussing the chemistry of angini..you blended scenes with the lyrics so well..its all about anmol praise of his ragini's beauty..

how both always got captivated in each other's eyes..this only was enough to show their sizzling chemistry..

thanks once more for the VM and going to watch it again..this for you as you totally deserve it..⭐️⭐️⭐️...
It's my pleasure to post the VM in this angini post my friend.πŸ˜ƒ

Actually saveeta, I too watched the VM after a long time 😊and i was happy for me as i did this VM wonderfully.😳

I just wanted to add my most favorite angini eyelocks.😍I am so happy it came out beautifully.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot saveeta for your comments and appreciations on the VM.πŸ€—

Its about our appreciation for apoorva..parul..their  talent and chemistry as anmol-ragini on screen...to think of it so much are there to say about this pure relationship with lots of depth ..

to continue the discusion about their awesome chemistry and talent  i went through this post i made sometimes ago..

Anmol who changed ragini's life..

someone whom she never knew 7 yrs ago but after 7 yrs got a very special place in her life..one incident made her realised how much precious anmol was in her life and heart...

Her soulmate was out there somewhere, wasn't he? He was here to show her he existed, that he was waiting for her.

His name was  anmol….

A true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life with his love..

Meeting you was fate and falling in love with you i had no control over..i'm in love with you anmol..

I dont want to lose you my anmol..you are too precious for me my love..

love that has replaced fear and anger..

If i had to choose between breathing and loving you,i would use my last breath to tell you i love you my anmol..

Aap ke bina zindagi adoori hein mere anmol..

My life is incomplete without you my anmol..

a couple destined to be together anmol-ragini..😍

a resume of how ragini got a second chance in love and destiny brought him in her life..anmol..

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
@ Saveeta,thanks a lot for opening this thread my friend.πŸ€—

I always enjoy reading about angini.😍And I love your's and Shanti's comments .πŸ‘

Please continue to give us such wonderful posts on angini in this thread saveeta.πŸ‘πŸΌ
WOW Saveeta , I just love these wordings with the pictures,πŸ‘ Wish i could write like you😳

If i had to choose between breathing and loving you,i would use my last breath to tell you i love you my anmol..

Aap ke bina zindagi adoori hein mere anmol..

My life is incomplete without you my anmol..

a couple destined to be together anmol-ragini..😍

a resume of how ragini got a second chance in love and destiny brought him in her life..anmol..

wish to see both of this actors back... it's beautiful pic... and this pic means a lot...
Originally posted by zee10

wish to see both of this actors back... it's beautiful pic... and this pic means a lot...
Yes zeena, wish to see angini back and soon.
Originally posted by saveeta24

@shanti...this is one of my fav ghazal of jagjit singh..

his voice is so melodious ..praying his health gets better..

tum ko dekha to yeh khayal aayaa...

it reflects completely anmol's  dil ki baat for ragini..

aaj dil ne phir ek tamanna ki hein. his dream ..his hope  to get his love ragini...

aaj phir dil ko samjhaya...he never loses hope but kept faith in his love and passion for ragini...

really heart touching VM for this beautiful couple whose love story is so unique...

thanks for sharing this lovely VM...πŸ‘

the love and passion in anmol's eyes whenever he looked at his ragini...😍

This is one of the most beautiful scene, the way Anmol is looking at Ragini, wow  just mesmerizing

My kodak moment !😊

Lovely Saveeta, I think I am too good in getting the best moments  they gave us  just a perfect couple
Kudos to Apurva and Parul !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by krithikas

OW Saveeta ,beautiful lines on angini and their mesmerizing eyelocks.πŸ‘

I am so happy to post my VM for your comments,πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1gSQio6rQ8[/YOUTUBE]
Wow , There eyes talk so much !! Thanks Krithika
I am so unhappy  since  Starplus pulled off Bidaaii, Anmol and Ragini deserve their place in Bidaaii2, They have so much depth and your record VM proves that  these two have elevated the show so muhc

Subtle romance is the in thing now,The depth in such a beautiful couple
Parul matched Apurva so well,

With the way  the show was  with its fame for 2 1/2 years and with teh changes brought it the maturity level shown by the character is applaudable
Indeed Ragini;s character  showed the way love can be  even show with unspokjen words just simple  eye locks and  needed talk
Originally posted by shanti05

Wow , There eyes talk so much !! Thanks Krithika
I am so unhappy  since  Starplus pulled off Bidaaii, Anmol and Ragini deserve their place in Bidaaii2, They have so much depth and your record VM proves that  these two have elevated the show so muhc

Subtle romance is the in thing now,The depth in such a beautiful couple
Parul matched Apurva so well,

With the way  the show was  with its fame for 2 1/2 years and with teh changes brought it the maturity level shown by the character is applaudable
Indeed Ragini;s character  showed the way love can be  even show with unspokjen words just simple  eye locks and  needed talk
Thanks a lot shati for your comments and appreciationsπŸ€—
Wonderful Appriciation Thread, Each one of you have put in so much I was just amazed by the creativity πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,
Indeed Anmol and Ragini have a special pace in our hearts and Bidaaii's success, defiantly goes to their beautiful character  played by Apurva and Parul

Indeed they made the show reach new heights with the depth of their acting,
Hope to see them back in a new season of Bidaaii😊

Very nice thread  πŸ‘