Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I will be back guys in sometime, Navrattri is starting (Sept 28-Oct 5th)  and I keep the dolls/gullo for display that and so  I am arranging it , I will come back with my Parul, Ragini part soon.
Please bear with me, its fastival time and so I have to  arrange that ...

Till then see this beautiful scene ..

If Bidaaii 2 returns  then the level of acting intensity shown by these characters have to match that  , so audiences have seen  the new dimension of the show and it needs to be on par as the bar has raised !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiHYeejW-Uc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I love the way Ragini is blushing and when he walks to get the necklace she looks at him and he gives the slight smile back

And then the 360 degree's swing of Anmol's mood on seeing Shiani and the flashes so real I mean was he the same man who was praising his wife ?
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@aadarsh..lovely comments..πŸ‘

i second you completely on this..."Whenever he is on the screen, we never feel that somebody is playing the role, its like he is living in that role, he makes us feel that he is just anmol, not apurva, not dps,... its just anmol...
and parul, lived upto the image of apurva, their jodi was like perfect timing, perfect pair..."πŸ‘

apoorva made anmol believable that we dream of kaash aisa real life mein hota..

parul was so perfect.he did matched apoorva's character and in same frame they were a real treat to watch..πŸ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
@shanti.thanks for sharing the video..😊

that kc confession was a very high point in the story..guess we waited so long to get that scene..

ragini in love..anmol in love..confession and next the twist in story..

on one side we had a big smile after watching that scene and not to say completely  in awe on anmol's romantic voice and ragini cute smile in the end..😊

the transition of anmol's facial expression was so well picturised..he was still all smile opening the door then the shock on seeing shivani..

nevertheless we loved that twist as we got anmol sareen back in the story..😊

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

I will be back guys in sometime, Navrattri is starting (Sept 28-Oct 5th)  and I keep the dolls/gullo for display that and so  I am arranging it , I will come back with my Parul, Ragini part soon.
Please bear with me, its fastival time and so I have to  arrange that ...

Till then see this beautiful scene ..

If Bidaaii 2 returns  then the level of acting intensity shown by these characters have to match that  , so audiences have seen  the new dimension of the show and it needs to be on par as the bar has raised !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiHYeejW-Uc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I love the way Ragini is blushing and when he walks to get the necklace she looks at him and he gives the slight smile back

And then the 360 degree's swing of Anmol's mood on seeing Shiani and the flashes so real I mean was he the same man who was praising his wife ?

Thanks shanti for posting the video.

My most most fav. scene of bidaai ,which i always love to watch .

And we got a double treat ,ragini's romantic anmol and shivani's angry anmol .😍
shanaya28 thumbnail

Apoorva as his name means rare and unique got to portray a character..anmol..priceless..πŸ‘

Apoorva..Anmol both are special..😊

DKP creatives sketched so well his character…

As anmol was  so special ,he got one special song for him .ishq ke ajaab imtihaan.

A song that completely suited his character..someone who has fallen in love long back with his wife but still could not express his love to her..

It was his testing of love..ishq ke imtihaan..how long he can be patient..how long he can wait for ragini to give him a sign that she has feeling for him..

He waited 7 yrs and never lost hope or faith …

He believed in himself and his heart's feelings .. one day he will capture her heart and she will love him same as he does immensely..

So many a time we got to watch wat's in anmol heart for ragini..his desire..his wish.his dream..

All this we got it conveyed through this beautiful soothing  heart touching song..ishq ke ajaab imtihaan..jazbaat maangte zubaan..sad or happy version each time it was played on anmol it has its uniqueness..

The walk In the rain ,only a male voice humming the song but we got a big surprise afterwards in the cottage...the lyrics of the song ishq ke imtihaan so much depth in it conveying anmol's heart feelings at that moment looking so lovingly at ragini in deep sleep..

Ragini all devastated in tears and went in the arms of the one who has become her pillar of support..her husband anmol..a sad version with such meaningful words..zindagi ke raaste mein tum nahin tanha saath houn mein…how anmol wished he could say it to ragini  that she is  not alone but he is always there for her..

Rain dream dance..a happy version of the song..this time  anmol visualizing ragini in his arms and expressing his heart feelings to her..in the end it was so touching..the void in his arms but he kept hope he will get his ragini's love one day..

KC epi…an incident .anmol accident news and we saw ragini's fear being hysterical of losing the one she has come to love her husband anmol..her fear..anger..tears all reflected her side of love for anmol in this 7 yrs..anmol finally got the perfect moment to express his feelings to ragini..a confession and in the background the ishq ke imtihaan song..

Later we kept getting the tune of this special song on anmol-ragini..the lunch date or anmol leaving the house after divorce..

In the end in this ishq ke imtihaan anmol came out with flying colors…his ragini loved him and vowed they will be together for life..😊

A wish from us all has been we get a female version of ishq ke imtihaan..crossing fingers we get in B2..

Our friend krithika has made something special for us …coming next..😊

Wonderfullife thumbnail
WOW Saveeta ,Fantastic comments on the song Ishq Ke Hai Ajab Imtihaan.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I just loved reading your analysis on each scene of the song.πŸ‘You have written so beautifully my friend.πŸ‘

This song and BG Score always bring smile on my face whenever I hear it.πŸ˜ƒ

Made a video on the songs Ishq Ke πŸ˜ƒ, credit goes to saveeta as she suggested the idea.πŸ‘πŸΌ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wil4dgkUy1Q[/YOUTUBE]

And made a siggy on the scenes related to the song ,😊this too is saveeta's idea.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
@krithika..i'm  so impressed by your creation..πŸ‘

the siggy of anmol..ishq ke imtihaan is so captivating..πŸ‘

thats wat i call chemistry that spoke volumes and angini is out of the world...😍

the VM another feather in your cap..πŸ‘

the VM absolutely a beauty just as the beauty of angini's relationship..πŸ‘

in this VM we see the understanding..faith..trust of angini..

how anmol gradually getting that special place in ragini's heart..

ishq ke ajaab imtihaan...a song to remember always as its special as our magical couple..😊

krithika thank you so much my friend you did a rocking job..i always tell you if i love angini much much more its because of  you and your beautiful creativity..keep it up..⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail

krithika check out apu's profile pic..😊

he is sooo good looking as always..😳

btw white shirt.black shirt or white T-SHIRT suits him so well..😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Saveeta ,I loved how you've written this scene.πŸ‘

Rain dream dance..a happy version of the song..this time  anmol visualizing ragini in his arms and expressing his heart feelings to her..in the end it was so touching..the void in his arms but he kept hope he will get his ragini's love one day..

I just remembered how we all surprised to see the precap for this episode.😲 The whole night i was so excited that i didn't sleep well too.πŸ˜ƒ

And what a fantastic rain song on our angini.πŸ‘I was in awe seeing both of them,their chemistry was so sizzling.😍
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

krithika check out apu's profile pic..😊

he is sooo good looking as always..😳

btw white shirt.black shirt or white T-SHIRT suits him so well..😊

WOW That was handsome apurva in white T shirt😍. He looks good more in black, πŸ˜³