Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cintu

read the article today abt mahaepisode..so we can get more of her,i think,lets see..afterthat we can bombard themπŸ˜†
saw her video in tellychakkar today..but here that website articles r not allowed so didnt posted here..πŸ₯±
she said her role is not -ve..she said she chosed this role b'coz it is differnt frm her earlier roles..nice interview actually..πŸ˜›
watch it guys..πŸ˜ƒ
whatever role as a fan i will support her..her satisfation is important..lov shubs!!❀️

AGREE..I hope creatives will give her more screen space...
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cintu

read the article today abt mahaepisode..so we can get more of her,i think,lets see..afterthat we can bombard themπŸ˜†
saw her video in tellychakkar today..but here that website articles r not allowed so didnt posted here..πŸ₯±
she said her role is not -ve..she said she chosed this role b'coz it is differnt frm her earlier roles..nice interview actually..πŸ˜›
watch it guys..πŸ˜ƒ
whatever role as a fan i will support her..her satisfation is important..lov shubs!!❀️

ok so our plan is suspended till the maha-episode...we'll again think about it after the episode airs tomorrow...yet i think i'll post the links..what say??? we should be on the safe side..nai???
Gunjan. thumbnail
Maha Episode : Tomorrow 7-8 pm !
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today is shubhangi episode..already excited...
@gunjan ya u can post the links..lets see..
Gunjan. thumbnail
God..what do you guys have to say about the Maha-Episode???
Do you want to see Shubhnagi play this role???
I'm still on the fence πŸ€” waise i think i don't really want her to continue playing dis role..she should go for other show as a lead,even my cousins were telling me the same.So yes i'm convinced with the thought.
What about you???
pinky charm thumbnail
ohhh...She was superb in maha episode...shubhangi stole the show..after long time a big screen space..thanx creatives...but plzzz shubhangi when u will come in main lead?want to see u more and more...even i tried my best to hate  your character b/c of  negative ones but we cant???b/c we love u even u do any role...
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all. I m a subangi fan. Loved her most as kasturi and with robbi. I never watched dhj due lack of time. Subb being in grey i would say we can not hate trishna as the char played by subangi. I belive nobody is born evil. Some reson must be there. So does trishna. May be greed , dark past and lost love. Who knows in future she may turn good
pinky charm thumbnail
Originally posted by: anithaiyer

Hi all. I m a subangi fan. Loved her most as kasturi and with robbi. I never watched dhj due lack of time. Subb being in grey i would say we can not hate trishna as the char played by subangi. I belive nobody is born evil. Some reson must be there. So does trishna. May be greed , dark past and lost love. Who knows in future she may turn good

Agree..i think there must be a reason behind her negative character..Sometimes its seems like she in not intreasted in his husband May this is force marraige b/c of bapji ..So we need to wait and watch how creatives will unfold shubhangi character...but i want to see her more and more and more  want to  know about her her past life...May be bapji middel son loves her but bapji marry her with his elder son that is why both shubhangi character and bapji middel son turned negative...so wait and watch...
Gunjan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky charm

ohhh...She was superb in maha episode...shubhangi stole the show..after long time a big screen space..thanx creatives...but plzzz shubhangi when u will come in main lead?want to see u more and more...even i tried my best to hate  your character b/c of  negative ones but we cant???b/c we love u even u do any role...

I agree she was superb in the maha-episode but what's the fun of putting in so much of effort for a role that no one likes   She has a lot of potential n i want her to do some show that gives her the stardom she deserves.So i want her to quit this show but yeah lets wait and watch how the story unfolds.
Gunjan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anithaiyer

Welcome anitha πŸ€—
luv Robbie-Kasturi the most..they're my life πŸ˜³
and yes as you said we must wait and watch.