Shubhangi Atre AT#1! Member's Only! - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Ya Ya, i always am right   
btw my dabba has got them too...so both of our dabba's rock 👍🏼 let's settle for this ;)
^^ Non-members aren't supposed to post!
hey Gunjan, whats happening on this AT yaar?😕
Posted: 11 years ago
guys i am praying that again she will work with ekta...i wish she will come with superb male b/c i want to see her in younger role...
ya same here yaar 😛 dont know whether she will work with Ekta or not! but yes! her role should be young n of course the male lead should be handsome n a good actor 😍 😉 hope she will do such a role 😳
Edited by JatinFan - 11 years ago
Guys You know what? Shubhangi just update Balaji Telefilms as her employers on her FB profile, serious! 
I really don't know what conclusion should i draw from this :S What do you guys think? Does this mean Shubhu might work with Balaji once again? omigod! If it is so, then i'm the happiest person on this planet Earth! Fingers Crossed! =)
i wish shubhangi will do nw a younger role amein hope my wish comes true yaaar
Originally posted by gunjan_roka

Guys You know what? Shubhangi just update Balaji Telefilms as her employers on her FB profile, serious! 
I really don't know what conclusion should i draw from this :S What do you guys think? Does this mean Shubhu might work with Balaji once again? omigod! If it is so, then i'm the happiest person on this planet Earth! Fingers Crossed! =)
i just checked her profile but she did nt mentioned about about balaji telefilms?but i am praying that she works again with ekta...
Hola Shubhu-ians! Long Time =)
Some of you are literally getting on my last nerve! Don't force me to start bashing up you all...better stay off this thread...! For God's sake it's over now :\