btw how did u like the 2nd epi. ??
sure...u can add me...
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ added you :)

others join too !!
add me too,,😛
this forum is looking so dull..why no creation i mean siggies/avies..😔
eventhough i want shubs 2 hav open hair..i really liked d attitude of her character..so any possible siggies/avies of her atleast...
then at this point v wont get any lov track for shubs..but my heart wants lov track for her.. (she may get 1 in future but def not with her current jodi so devilish me ha ha😈..even in kasturi,wn ronak dies she get married 2 robbie..can it posssible here )
forgot 1 thing..
if posssible , any1 who r watching on TV can give short update like in 6 - 8 lines daily??b/coz i hav 2 watch it in online.
.u all know abt buffering probs..& d female lead's family part is so 😡..thats why..
If u giv means i can skip some unintersting part...
small help please???

Originally posted by cintu

add me too,,😛
this forum is looking so dull..why no creation i mean siggies/avies..😔
eventhough i want shubs 2 hav open hair..i really liked d attitude of her character..so any possible siggies/avies of her atleast...
then at this point v wont get any lov track for shubs..but my heart wants lov track for her.. (she may get 1 in future but def not with her current jodi so devilish me ha ha😈..even in kasturi,wn ronak dies she get married 2 robbie..can it posssible here )
ofcourse will add you yaar..
btw i agree wid each and everything u mentioned ! even i would luv to see a romantic track of shubhu which is unfortunately not possilble here although i'm an ardent RoKa-ian yet i would have been happy to see her opp. kunal even..i so don't like to see her play dis character although she is doing a gr8 job 👏
Originally posted by cintu

forgot 1 thing..
if posssible , any1 who r watching on TV can give short update like in 6 - 8 lines daily??b/coz i hav 2 watch it in online.
.u all know abt buffering probs..& d female lead's family part is so 😡..thats why..
If u giv means i can skip some unintersting part...
small help please???

hey i guess we have daily written updates in this forum!
I wish shubhu is given more importance in the show !! i'm not liking her being shown only for 5-10 minutes in the show 
d written updates r not regular..thats y..
the show is good...me too want more imp to shubhangi..
i think 2nd son & dil may be -ve..after their entry v may get shubs story as well..i mean past..all that v hav 2 do is wait,wait wait..

agree..i also want to see shubhangi in romantic role i hope creatives will show some past about his love may be we can see some romantic shubhangi which i am really missing in this serial...i think shubhangi u should be in main lead with kunal..u both make good couple...plz creatives give some pace to shubhangi s character so we can see her love and charming side...
Originally posted by pinky charm

agree..i also want to see shubhangi in romantic role i hope creatives will show some past about his love may be we can see some romantic shubhangi which i am really missing in this serial...i think shubhangi u should be in main lead with kunal..u both make good couple...plz creatives give some pace to shubhangi s character so we can see her love and charming side...
hey i so agree wid you !! Kunal and Shubhu would have made a gud couple although not as gud as my RoKa 😍
i also wish to see more of her in the cuming episodes and also with her hair open..i so miss her open hair look