Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 hey, thanx 4 adding me...
  I WANT 2 SEE HER PLAYING ROLES LIKE KASTURI...😊
   BUT SHE IS A VERY GUD ACTRESS πŸ‘ SHE CAN PLAY ANY TYPE OF ROLE πŸ˜ƒ
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
done dear gunjan 😳 thanks for replying in NJ fc 😳 will try to reply in shubangi fc 😳
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JatinFan

hey, thanx 4 adding me...

I WANT 2 SEE HER PLAYING ROLES LIKE KASTURI...😊
   BUT SHE IS A VERY GUD ACTRESS πŸ‘ SHE CAN PLAY ANY TYPE OF ROLE πŸ˜ƒ

ofcourse yaar she's a very talented actress but still i'm not liking her doing this show coz she is not given the importance she deserves..she's shown only for 5min. and woh bhi baap ji ke peeche 
She has a lot of potential in her and shouldn't be wasting that standing behind other characters (no offence to baap ji fans..it's just that i luv shubhu tonnes)..!! i hope you understand !!
Gunjan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arabian_love

done dear gunjan 😳 thanks for replying in NJ fc 😳 will try to reply in shubangi fc 😳

thank u so much πŸ€—
guru5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so true friends, she is a talented actor and these guys are wasting her talent but i think she wanted to experiment this time as a performer so she did this show and i m dam sure d day she will realize this she will quit d show and she will move on...i just want to inform all of u that she is getting very good offers for lead also so lets hope for d bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
Gunjan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: guru5

so true friends, she is a talented actor and these guys are wasting her talent but i think she wanted to experiment this time as a performer so she did this show and i m dam sure d day she will realize this she will quit d show and she will move on...i just want to inform all of u that she is getting very good offers for lead also so lets hope for d bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

i second you..!!
what u said is exactly what i feel..she is really very talented n hence she shouldn't be wasting that talent..!!
but as u said, i hope she quits the day she realizes that she indeed is versatile and we'll be supporting her always right???
i hope she signs some show as the lead..(preferably wid Karan..u see when i said i was an ardent RoKa-ian...i wasn't joking🀣)
JatinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

ofcourse yaar she's a very talented actress but still i'm not liking her doing this show coz she is not given the importance she deserves..she's shown only for 5min. and woh bhi baap ji ke peeche 
She has a lot of potential in her and shouldn't be wasting that standing behind other characters (no offence to baap ji fans..it's just that i luv shubhu tonnes)..!! i hope you understand !!

YES, I UNDERSTAND!! LEKIN SHOW ABHI TOH SHURU HUA NA? PATA NAHI AAGE KYA DEKHNE KO MILEGA !!!
Gunjan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JatinFan

YES, I UNDERSTAND!! LEKIN SHOW ABHI TOH SHURU HUA NA? PATA NAHI AAGE KYA DEKHNE KO MILEGA !!!

yes that's  a point ! we should definitely wait and hope for the best.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kashu_luv4eva

i m nt liking shubhangi in a huge age role yaaar

exactlyπŸ˜†
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cintu

.even in kasturi,wn ronak dies she get married 2 robbie..can it posssible here )

...robbie was made for kasturi...πŸ˜›