Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ronaldinha, Saif never asked Amrita to convert though.
And he's publically said he doesnt believe in conversion. Even his father was very liberal, but back int hose days, Sharmila had to convert on paper coz of some land issues.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think he may have asked Amrita to convert to do a Nikaah.  Because that's how his interviews come off. That he had changed his way of thinking, and doesn't believe a conversion necessary anymore.

I don't see a conversion, simply because in this day and age, they are both well aware of how regressive it seems to give up one's identity and religion in order to get married.  Maybe Bebo doesn't really think too much into it, but Saif is no doubt well aware.

And plus, Saif himself has gone through a growth and understanding.  As for the Kapoor khandan, not that it means too much, but I'm sure her father may have very well advised and warned her against a conversion.  Like I saId,, I think they've already talked through all of this a few years back.  When Kareena i'm pretty sure was more firm and steadfast.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Amrita Singh is Half Muslim and Half Sikh , just like Saif who is Half Hindu and Half Muslim ...if Saif never converted so why shld Amrita had ? both r half muslims na ...thats why there was never any religious issue with Amrita i feel even to do nikaah or something 

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Amrita Singh is Half Muslim and Half Sikh , just like Saif who is Half Hindu and Half Muslim ...if Saif never converted so why shld Amrita had ? both r half muslims na ...thats why there was never any religious issue with Amrita i feel even to do nikaah or something 

Amrita Singh converted for the Nikhaa. Saif's mother may be a birth Hindu but Saif is not half Hindu.
Saif considers himself a muslim, he didn't have any kind of hindu or other religious influences when he grew up but Muslim.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys watch the interview I posted like two pages back.
Saif talks at LENGTH about his religion and conversion and how he feels about Kareena and whether he thinks its necesarry to convert.

He's not at all a practicing muslim. Infact he pretty much says he has issues with any "organized religion"
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For some reason I believe the rumor that Saif and Kareena are already married...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
^^ But what would be the point of that?  I mean it always has the chance of coming out.  And Kareena wouldn't have risked that.

They're living together.  Though I do remember Kareena on Dus ka Dum saying she wouldn't really go for a live-in relationship because or her family. πŸ˜†

Which is why I think they're not 'officially' in a live-in relationship.  The twisted semantics somehow make sense in my head.
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

^^ But what would be the point of that?  I mean it always has the chance of coming out.  And Kareena wouldn't have risked that.

They're living together.  Though I do remember Kareena on Dus ka Dum saying she wouldn't really go for a live-in relationship because or her family. πŸ˜†

Which is why they're not 'officially' in a live-in relationship.  The twisted semantics somehow make sense in my head.

But, they share an apartment together. That's the definition of "Live-in" relationship. I don't think they live like platonic co-ed roomies sharing a dorm.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They should have a Christian wedding just to confuse people even further. πŸ˜†

I wonder if Saif's future films will be using this "becoming a Nawab" thing in their promotions. Witness the new Nawab of Pataudi as Agent Vinod!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Relda

But, they share an apartment together. That's the definition of "Live-in" relationship. I don't think they live like platonic co-ed roomies sharing a dorm.

No I agree. But they escape the media terming them as a 'live-in' relationship.  
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago