Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ronaldinha

she's asked about what comes to her mind/she thinks when she hears ''saath phere'' (no Idea how u spell it) and she says a 'a hindu wedding.. dont understand the mantras theyre saying but it's beautiful, with punjabis it normally happens at 3 or 4 in the mornings, so I don't know if I want it like that'

Exactly, how do you take that response and turn it into "I want a hindu wedding"? πŸ˜† Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Found it

13:16

I dont think Kareena has anything to be worried about as far as conversion is concerned.
They both seem very open minded and liberal and are adamant about respecting each other's faiths and identities.
Oh Saif...you are GORGEOUS. Please marry me. His intelligence and thoughts drive me crazy 😳
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
I don't really get the hoopla around conversion. First off, Muslim man marrying a non Muslim woman is hardly an issue any more. I don't think Saif and Kareena will face any problems related to this. However, now that he will officially be taking over the title of Nawab, I don't know if that will pose as an issue.
Just to add (although it's not really related to Saif-Kareena) There is a significant difference between conversion by choice and conversion by force. If someone is willing to convert due to their own will then it is perfectly fine. But when someone is pressured into it...that is what I find to be unacceptable. *just my 2 cents there :)
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Considering they coudlnt get the age difference between Amrita nad saif right, how reliable is this piece?
COntrary to  popular belief, saif and amrita were about 6 to 7 years apart. In amrita's own words.

i dont know how reliable is this i just read this article...btw its not always true wat u say or wat u believe which source is reliable or not  is always right and others are wrong...i am just stating my opinion through this article and there is no need to prove whether this article is reliable or not...,.. i am ending my discussion here...
Edited by stars4u - 12 years ago
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Bebo wud gladly convert if Saif asks her to do so! 
no second thoughts on dat...

She'll do any damn thing dat pleases Saif...nt dat saif gona ask her to convert

Originally posted by: Shona93

Bebo wud gladly convert if Saif asks her to do so! 

no second thoughts on dat...

She'll do any damn thing dat pleases Saif...nt dat saif gona ask her to convert

exactly .
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Don't know if its something to be happy or sad about. πŸ˜’ I am still sad. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
If Saif wants her to convert, she will. The only people who WILL have a problem with this is the Kapoor khandaan who will be dead against this. But I doubt Kareena really cares what they think..

Saif strikes of as selfish so there are no doubts in my mind that he will ask for converism Kareena being the puppet she is will obey in jiffy, to please him.
Of course she'll sell it off as her individual choice, but no one is gonna believe her.
Depedency of any kind DOES suck ya'll so better beware
Double posting sorry

Edited by ronaldinha - 12 years ago