Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta1491 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heyyy u r ol... so can we get update now???????????
-SwaSan- thumbnail
awesome update...update soon...
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved for next update- Coming up in a few hours...!!!!

I am not sure when because we might have power cut sometime soon. And my internet does not work then...!!!!

**EDITED

Chapter 38

"Yun hi anjaane mein tujhse rafaqat si ho gayi..

Nafrat karne chale aur tujhse chahat si ho gayi.."

On his way, he emailed her, "You left a part of you, here, in this mansion". He knew she would take ages to reply. He then walked into the outhouse and hung those chimes on his bedroom door. He then sat on his bed and started working on his laptop. Everytime the ring chimed, he was reminded of her laugh, and smile and he smiled too.

Singapore

The next morning, Geet was sleeping on her bed, by the window. She had left her windows open and the wind blew in and out of the room. Her sister was sitting beside her on the bed and reading something. Her mom walked in and sat on the bed beside Geet.

"Thag gayi hogi", she said, to her other daughter, while pushing Geet's hair behind her ear. She looked at her daughter lovingly and smiled. She immediately stood up from the bed worried, when she heard footsteps outside. Her sister jumped up on the bed, adjusted her duppatta and immediately covered Geet with a quilt, when she realized Geet was wearing tracks and a sleeveless T-shirt. Both of them looked at each other and at the door, when they saw Devanshi walk in.

"Yeh uti nahin?", she asked, Geet's mom.

Geet's mom, lowered her eyes and answered, "Ji nahin. Thag gayi hain shayad".

"Hmmm", she said and looked at Geet's sister, "tu kya kar rahin hain. Jaake coffee banao aur Geet ko 30 minutes mein uta dena", she ordered and left the room.

Her sister took a deep breath, rolled her eyes, and imitated her grandmom, "coffee banao aur Geet ko uthao". She walked into the kitchen, made coffee and smirked. She then walked into the living room and sat there, with a magazine.

"Coffee nahin banayi?", asked her grandmom.

"Kab ka, Daadiji", she said, causally.

"Then why dint you get some for me?" she asked, angrily.

"Oh did you want some? You just told me to make coffee and I did. You did not tell me to make it and serve it to you, right?", she said, with a lopsided smile.

"I see, how you are getting bolder and arrogant like Geet", she snarled.

"Daadiji relax. Coffee chahiye tuo bata dijiye, beech mein Geet ko lane ki kya zaroorat?", she said and got up, and walked into the kitchen. She came with a cup of coffee and gave it to her grandmom.

"I don't want it now", she said and looked away.

"Okay, as you wish", said Geet's sister and sat oppiste to her grandmom and sipped the coffee and looked at her grandmom boil in anger. She knew she would have to pay for it, later, when her brother would come back, but she dint care.

Geet woke up and freshened up. she came into the living room and found only her sister sitting there.

"I need to check my email", she whispered in her sister's ear.

"Come", said her sister and they slowly walked into their bedroom.

"Do you know the password for veerji's laptop?", asked Geet, softly.

"Yes", she replied.

"How come veerji told you?", asked a surprised Geet.

"I stole it, he does not know that I know", she said and winked. "Chalo ab jaldi check karo", she said and left the room.

Geet logged into her email and she was excited on seeing Maan's email and Niharika's email. She checked Niharika's email and replied to it first. She then checked Maan's email and jumped up on the bed.

She replied to it, "U talking about a part, I have my heart and soul there."     [Line suggested by anuandavi].

She then moved on to check her other emails and she immediately got a reply from Maan. "Look what a blackberry can do", she thought as she opened his email to check his reply.

"That was quite an early reply, immediately after 12 hours. I'm very impressed. How have you been Geet? Everything okay and what are you planning to do, now?"

She replied to his email, "I'm doing good. Till now, everything is going fine. I dunno what I'd be doing here. Let's see what's planned for me or what is in store for me. Everyone doing good in the mansion? Oh btw, how have you been? Missing me, already?"

Maan- "You said you wouldn't have access to your email, so where are you checking your mail now? Oh yes Geet, I am missing you terribly? What are you doing there, Geet? You should have been here, beside me, sweetheart. Everyone's missing you in the mansion, yet all of them are doing great"

Geet- "Save the sarcasm for later, Maan. I know you're rejoicing my absence. I know the others might be missing me, not you. I've hacked into my brother's laptop. Thanks to my sister. Will have to logout soon. Wish I had a black berry like you, to check my email and messenger instantly".

Maan- "when I tell you the truth you don't wanna accept it, what am I supposed to do? Do you want a black berry, I'll get you, one. Good that you're sister hacked in. I don't expect you to be that intelligent anyway. ;-)".

"Thanks for all the compliments Maan. Really nice of you and no thanks, I don't need a black berry. I'll manage with this hacked laptop for some days", she replied, "I'll logout now and ttyl. Have fun and take care. Bye, love you too much and miss you not much, ;-)".

Maan smiled when he read the last line. He re-read it again and smiled. He heard the chimes ring and instantly opened up the email thread again to reply- "Yes, Talk to you later Geet, take good care".

Khurana Constructions

Maan walked into his chamber that afternoon and Shreyasi walked in, behind in. she left a few cheques on his table for him to sign. He signed them and she sat and told him, about his schedule for the next two days. She was about to tell him about Sasha wanting an appointment, but Sasha stormed in, by then.

"MK, we need to speak", she said, giving shreyasi an angry look.

"Was I scheduled to meet you today? She told me, I did not have any meetings today", he said and gestured Shreyasi to continue. She nodded and continued. She indirectly told him about Sasha.

"Sir, some people wanted your appointment but would not disclose the reasons. I told them they would have to disclose the reasons", she said and smirked when she saw Sasha's face turn red, with anger.

"Shreyasi you handle such people. I have no time for people who want to give me surprises, when they come and meet me. You know I prefer to be prepared before I meet people", he said.  Shreyasi gave Sasha, a "did you hear that?", look and smiled gracefully.

"Ofcourse Sir, I have that in mind", she said and continued. Sasha left the cabin in haste and Shreyasi thought, "saali ki band baj gayi. Mere se panga li, tuo poora orchestra sunaongi next time" and chuckled.

Maan continued to work until evening in his cabin and Sasha waited patiently for Shreyasi to leave. Shreyasi took permission from Maan, that evening and left early. Sasha immediatley walked into Maan's cabin.

"Yes Sasha", he said, without even looking at her.

"MK I need to talk to you. Its important", she said, breathing heavily.

"What is it related to?", he asked, looking up, from his laptop and pushing his chair back a little.

"Its personal, MK", she said, and sat down.

"Sasha, you know I don't discuss personal stuff here in office and", he said but she cut him off.

"MK, if you don't wanna discuss this in office, that's fine. Lets go out soemwhere and talk", she pleaded.

"Sasha you have not answered my question yet. What did you want to talk?", he asked, again.

She remained silent and he waited for to answer. She lowered her eyes and did not have the courage to speak up. He was surprised. She knew him, for a long time now, yet she was scared to speak out. She thought a hundred times, before she spoke, whereas Geet, would speak anything to him, without thinking and he never objected. He liked geet's frankness and her to-the-point conversations.

"Sasha I don't have the whol day for this. And I am not coming out to discuss anything you don't wanna discuss here", he said, looking into his laptop again.

"Ok never mind then MK. Some time later", she said and walked out, wiping her tears.

"Women confuse me", he thought, while he saw the door close. "And that;s why I stay away", he thought and smiled at the logic he had given himself for the statement he had made.

He called up the agent and asked him to book tickets for Daadima and Kiara. Dev walked in and sat down while Maan spoke to the agent.

"Bro, dono Nagpur jaa rahen hain? Oh, I dint know", he said, looking at the papers in his hand.

"Yes. Anyways, what work?", he asked, looking at Dev.

"I wanted to tell you that I would be travelling for a few days. Actually I was thinking if I should take Naintara along too, now that Daadi and Kiara are also going to be out of town", he said.

"Okay!', he said.

"So what about you?", asked Dev.

"What, what about me?  You guys travel while I take care of the mansion and the office", he said and winked, with a lopsided smile.

"You smile a lot these days", said Dev,  "Accha lagta hain".

"Thanks!", he said.

"Okay then I'll take Naintara along", declared Dev.

"Sure!", said Maan and got up. he packed his laptop and walked out of his office. Maan drove back to the outhouse. He was surprised to find Daadima there.

"Hi", he said, "How come here?", he asked.

"Waiting for you", she said.

"I see, why?"

"Ah well Maan. I just heard Dev and NT are travelling too. So, you would be left alone", she said.

"Isn't it obvious Daadima. IF all of you would leave, I would be alone. You were waiting here to tell me that?", he asked, sarcastically.

"Oho Maan, I know you are not that dumb too", she said.

"That dumb? What do you mean "that" dumb? You think I'm dumb but not that dumb?", he asked, with his hands on his hips.

"Yes Son, now thanks a ton, for understanding that pretty fast. That's why I say you are not that dumb", she said, laughing while Maan frowned.

She continued, "That's why I was thinking if you should travel too"

"Travel where? And Mrs. Smartness Singh Khurana, just because you are travelling you expect me to travel too, so that this not "that" dumb grandson, would not be alone?", he asked. "And btw, I would be travelling alone anyway, so how should it matter, if I stay here or travel. I'm not going to be taking my girl friend along, you see", he said, mockingly.

"Oh, how I wish you were smart enough to have a girl friend", she said, laughing.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I am not going anywhere and thanks for the advice that I should travel too, so that I would not be alone. Duuuhhh Daadima", he said, and sat down opposite to her.

"Oh Maan, cut it out. I was just worried that you would be bored, without any of us. SO, I wanted to tell you to finish any outstation work if you have and get back to Delhi, by the time we come back", she said. "Anyways, its upto you. Come soon to the mansion for dinner".

She walked out and Maan sat in the living room, thinking. Maan called up Shreyasi and asked her if he had any travel scheduled. She asked him to give her a few minutes and said she would call him back. He hung up and changed. He received a call from an unknown number and answered it, thinking it was Shreyasi.

"Maan", came an excited voice, from the other side.

"Geet", he said, softly.

Alright, that's it for now. More later...!!!!! Have some work now  and still not out of the tiredness yet...!!! Dang... its annoiying...!!!
Hey thanks for the lovely comments...!!!!! Muaaah...!!!!

Precap: "great, I dont need it anymore" 

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i loved it !!!! 
hope maaneeet get to meet each other .. 
waiting for the next updates...
Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome dear :) :) i loved the convo betw maan and dadi
and also maneet totally awesome dear
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickle6586

Reserved for next update- Coming up in a few hours...!!!!

I am not sure when because we might have power cut sometime soon. And my internet does not work then...!!!!

Soumya

Will wait for the update 
don't worry i will comment about the update in the same post just to avoid the extra Post 

Nice One I really don't be-leave it K maan said those Lines to geet There You Should be Beside ME

OMG munda is getting bolder Day by Day 

I hope his secretary tell him that he has some project in Singapore 

Edited by Arsheela - 12 years ago
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was a lovely update. Thanks for including the line I suggested.🤗Edited by anuandavi - 12 years ago
CrystalSaya thumbnail
 EDITED VERSION...

saali ki band baj gayi. Mere se panga li, tuo poora orchestra sunaongi next time",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOVED DIS LINE...BINGO TO DIS SHREYASI...👏

OH! SOOO GOOD MAAN ND GEET CONVO...ND WOW! GEET IS SOOO OPEN NOW A DAYS...OPENLY SAYING DAT "LOVE U TOO MUCH"ND ALL DAT...😳

POOR SASHA...SHE IS A DAMN DARPOOK...CANT SAY A WORD INFRONT OF MAAN...LOLZZZ🤣
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ND AWSUM DADI...
SHE SAID MAAN A DUMB...SO TRUE...😃😃😃😃😃😆😆😆😆😆😆 LOVED D CONVO NBW DADI ND POTA TOO MUCH...

HAYEE! ME WAITING FOR DADI, MAAN ND KIARA'S NAGPUR WEDDING TRIP...HOPE TO SEE GEET DERE...TERRIBLY...⭐️

ND ALSO WAITING FOR GEET'S PHONE CALL...

Edited by sdtashin - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
maan flirting with geet 😉
good that sasha got the treatment she deserved 👏 
all n all good one 👍🏼
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
Why do I have a feeling that Maan will go to Singapore?