Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

febinyusuff thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pickle6586

HEllo DEarest People,πŸ˜›

There is going to be a delay in the update today...!!! Sorry, I'm caught up qith too much work and too many deadlines to meet...!!!!😭

I will be editing the same post for the next update... and please please please dont spam...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont want to finish this thread so soon. it's already clsoing 80 pages. Thanks...!!!! Please dont mind...!!!! Sorry...!!!! 😳

Soumya

No Problem dear.. I hope we will get an update late tonight 😊😊.. Thanks for the note deary.. i can sleep peacefully now. 4:00 am now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Take Care

PS :- I will editing the same post to comment on the update. See that way I also won't spam

I am happy to see that how controlled they are with their emotions.. and good to see Geet in her true self.. else that BRIJ would scold her for that also.. Get BRIJ and Her DADI out of picture dear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I know it's not possible πŸ˜† .. Loved the moments with Maan and Dadi.. You are right dear.. kaisa buddhu hai woh, he put her personal diary in safe.. but I am sure he will read it sometime.. I am happy that there will be Maneet moments in next update.. Please don't bring BRIJ in between Maaneet for sometime.. let them love and enjoy their lives..

waiting eagerly to see how you are  planning them to meet...

PS:- Since I don't want to spam.. I am editing this once again... when will you update next dear?
Edited by febinyusuff - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i just loved it yaar !!! 
awsome !! 
hope that sasha never gets to talk with maan . 
wondering wat maans second thing might be ???
Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
No problems Saumya. Waiting.
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous part 

geet has gone n maan is missing her ...

update soon!!!!
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
QUOTE=pickle6586]HEllo DEarest People,πŸ˜›

There is going to be a delay in the update today...!!! Sorry, I'm caught up qith too much work and too many deadlines to meet...!!!!😭

I will be editing the same post for the next update... and please please please dont spam...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont want to finish this thread so soon. it's already clsoing 80 pages. Thanks...!!!! Please dont mind...!!!! Sorry...!!!! πŸ˜³

Soumya[

always remember that we r waiting ...so better update asap...
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesum updateEdited by Shruti_Goyal - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
you got me scared when geet was waiting at s'pore airport for brij alone...thought something will happen 

why is geet's dadi upsate with khuranas...after all she is the one who told savitri to take care of geet until her passport & visa problems got solved πŸ€’ i mean i can understand brij's reaction but her i.e. geet's dadi she is such a ungrateful woman  β˜’️

when will maan realize πŸ˜‘ idiot πŸ€ͺ
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no prob souyma :)
We will wait
res for comment..:D
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont worry ... take ur time ... will be waiting ...
friends_4dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dont worry
take ur time😊