Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it!!the hug was so dreamy!!
want more of hugs n kisses!!
but got to wait for sometime guess until they meet again!!
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update!!!!!! Is Maan gonna say that he misses  Geet to Daadima???
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i have been thinking why i love your ff sooo much...there is a whole lot of stuff
first, it is very realistic to quite an extent...
next, they both are very practical...
then, maan has accepted that geet loves him and does not expect it in return
next, she tells him that she loves him and does not expect him to reciprocate it, inspite of hoping that he would...
she does not hink of him all the time...she has no problem having a great time with nt and kiara...and is happy being by herself.and is very confident...thanks to maan for this confidence...

maan too ...what a character...what lines he says...wonder if he is teasing or is meaning it...thanks to him for giving geet the confidence with her decision and willing to face her life based on that...
these are just a few of the reasons i love your ff...

loved the airport scene...the hugs, kisses, conversations, and finally the realizations...
and absolutely loved dadima...how astute she is.one smart one just like her grandson...

what do i think is going to happen next...maan will probably tell dadi that he cares for geet...

again love your writing style and your FF...waiting eagerly for the next part all the time...like i said before hate to put down your book...
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update 😊
i love the last part
is there something fishy fishy or i am so excited with maneet hug and kiss that i started imaging thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
plz continue soon
Edited by prerna1 - 12 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for kiss and hug

but why maan not kiss her
kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U rite so fable. I am in love with the way u rite. Love the way u portray maan and geet. They are so different. And practical and the way they react to the situations i love them for that. Cherry on the cake is u giving updates every day. Thank u dear

πŸ˜› πŸ‘
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it , i just can't believe maan hugging geet, then geet kissing him twice and the he saying that he'll miss her. I think i'll faint πŸ˜†. continue soon. so maan is falling in love with geet.
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was a smashing update darling...loved it a lot.
Maan dropped her to the airport...hugged her...she kissed him twice on the nose n the cheeks😳

He waited for her...and he did not write in the card but it was v obvious...wow...loved it..

He thought sasha was geet...πŸ˜†

I cannot wait for Maan's n Dadi's convo in the evening...and see what Maan has to say about Geet!

Love his Dadi...

Wonderful update...

Love how Geet wanted to dance in the flight...hehe...balle balle...
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Marvelous update ,love it, at last he gave her a hug and hint her that he is going to miss her,wow what a day to start geet go girl ur lucky maan jaise patar dill bee pigalne lage,waiting to see what brij has in store for geet,waiting to see how maan and geet love story is going to move further.
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update... what is happening to maan singh khurana.. he let her kiss him... wow thats a great improvement i guess... and he admitted that he ll miss her... so many shocks on the same day, cant afford it babaji...πŸ˜† lovely update... continue soon dear