Maneet FF-Love makes Life Beautiful#3-Ch 41-P141 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part di...loved it...really nyc convo between maan nd geet...
Hi 

First of all ...sorry 4 not reading these awsum parts before ...actually the internet had some prob ...so couldn't read them 

Well i can now say that i am addicted to ur ff...

I just love it 

Upate  very  soon 

btw i love the way sasha was insulted by nt and of couse geet's no less...She gave her a good answer n abt maaneet the car scene where maan held geet ...maan was clearly jealous  of the guy waving at geet

WAITING 4 MORE 
awesome n lovely part dear
lovely update dear. Thanks you kept it platonic way not too cozy. Liked Maan's way of protecting womean's respect. He just held her by her waist and asked her not to look into the otherside. unlike others, he didn't act like a posessive boy friend. loved the way their conversation went on during their dinner. Waiting for more which is in store for them in the coming update. Please do it fast.

Jaya
awesome update!!!
ufff yeh banada intna slow kyoun hai???
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
fantastic as usual...great conversations between them...shows how mature geet is...she realizes how maan feels and does not expecnything from him inreturn...he is also nice since he has resolved everything with geet...now is when he will start feeling something for her which will be sttrong...especially when sh eleaves fr s'pre...cannot wait for his reactions and feelings then...
Maan did surprise me with the explanations!!! ab passport aagaya toh Geet ko jaldi jana hoga na... there is no excuse left!!!
superb conversation
just words can bring whole person in front
love the conversation move in mature way
like dialouge
So how many shots did you have in the party?
and timing at end of conversation😉
Awesome update...finally Maan answered some questions this time...which he never does...n that too with out getting angry or arrogant...he tried to clear things between Geet n himself...he made an effort...this surely is a positive change...hope to see such changes in him more n more...but when is going to start thinking of her...when will he realize he's changing...n all this is b'coz of Geet...when is the question here...😆...so waiting for that when...