Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Lovely but Wishful thinking Abhi, I am not holding on to any hopes or expectations as this way they may just give us some pleasant surprises!

Sheemu atleast 6 months they can have good story with Sushaan track, ilesh track , sanjdeep track and family track.. BP track can be used now and then. They can finish of sushaan mumbai track, inder and Alok helping Elesh to prove innocence.. Sushaan coming back and BP enters into kashyap house, and live few days realise what he gained by leaving his family?? Till that time march 1st will come .. SGP will complete 2 years of successful journey.. They can end the serial with happy family picture..
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well we can be optimistic Abhi and pray that ALL of that happens but we know from the past that they do have tendency of making a mess of things, so I will just go with the flow.

Of course if it happens the way you say then IT WOULD BE GREAT! 😃Also I REALLY want to see Suhana becoming a mother, how she deals with pregnancy, the mood swing.😆

A motherless girl becoming a mother herslef, how wonderful that would be! A perfect ending!

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree, Sheemu!
and ia lso think that some shows, like yrkkh, sns, and navya should and will end soon now, these serials are coming to an end(no offense to anyone) but in yrkkh, they have already reached the climax where akshara is pregnant, but sgp has still not reached the climax where suhana actually helps out in the family, there are still a lot of things that sgp could and should show, i know that every good thing has to come to an end sometimes, but at this point i really don't want sgp to end as it is in a really good phase, i want sgp to cross at least 800 episodes before it ends, and i'm really hoping this happens...and as for star plus, they should really end some of the old serials that have been running for almost 2 years! And I dont even understand why sp is wanting to air so many new serials anyway, when all of their current serials are doing good and have good, high trps , i mean sp new shows, like navya, dabh aren't even doing that good, so why is sp taking the risk of axing good quality shows and replacing them, i don't understand! besides sp doesnt have enough time slots for the amount of new shows they are going to "air", so i doubt that half the shows that sp thinks that theyre going to show are evn going to air! but for now, i am just being positive and thinking in my mind that atleast sp still has the 1130 and 6-7 time😆
Spartan187 thumbnail
Hey SGP fans, lets not start talking about the ending of SGP already, its depressing lol!! I know all good things must come to an end and I do think that 800+ episodes (March anniversary, 2 yrs) and Suhana getting pregnant (and we can see a lil bit of her rasing the little one) would be cool but lets allow the CV's to surprise us.

I am looking forward to the Mumbai track and enjoying what is to come, whatever the future holds. Hopefully Starplus understands what made its network successful. Introducing a bunch of new shows and ending popular ones isn't a recipe for success and now that Starplus is one of the top networks, i hope it understands that QUALITY is more important than QUANTITY!

I know most TV actors/actresses aspire to the big screen and want to explore their options but I hope that they understand, there is a reason that TV actors are slowly becoming as popular as movie actors. Why else would King Khan do the whole promo for Ra with TV brides? Its because they understand that tv actors/actresses reach a larger audience and for a longer period of time than a movie that will be in theatres for a few months and then is gone

Anyways, here's hoping to a great Mumbai track and enjoying the ride as long as it lasts!

-Rinku
Edited by Spartan187 - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovable_ragzfan

Nooo I don't want my One & only dear show to end..😭
Atleast not so early...😔
SP has really gone nuts.. Y don't they cut the crap shows running for years & years ... I hate SP & I love SGP❤️❤️ 

And what nonsense are they bringing on air??
"Ek hazaaron me meri behna hai"???? WTH...Itnaaa innovative title?🤢🤢🤢

Nonsense !!! Bidai part 2??? And this show is from the makers of Dee Emm Jee...I can soo imagine how many affairs they are gonna show🤢🤢
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

And what nonsense are they bringing on air??
"Ek hazaaron me meri behna hai"???? WTH...Itnaaa innovative title?🤢🤢🤢

Nonsense !!! Bidai part 2??? And this show is from the makers of Dee Emm Jee...I can soo imagine how many affairs they are gonna show🤢🤢

I completely fail to understand the new great "funda" of SP!!😕
What are they trying to show us "an OLD story with some NEW FACES" ????🤢