Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No..i dont think and dont want also to SGP end...I want to see the track with Suhana Pregnant ...i am waiting for it so long
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yup !! I dont want SGP to end either !!

But I have this feeling that all the current shows on SP will end by december...If they have to accomodate soo many new shows in Dec/Jan ! There is no other way !
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Yup !! I dont want SGP to end either !!

But I have this feeling that all the current shows on SP will end by december...If they have to accomodate soo many new shows in Dec/Jan ! There is no other way !

Hmm...See they cannot end Piya aur Chati hum coz it just stared😆..thn i think they should probably End SNS 😆...But the fact is that i can tolerate the not-s-gud Episodes of SGP any day rather than that other serials 🤢
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

Hmm...See they cannot end Piya aur Chati hum coz it just stared😆..thn i think they should probably End SNS 😆...But the fact is that i can tolerate the not-s-gud Episodes of SGP any day rather than that other serials 🤢

Very true, even a bad episode of SGP is better than watching other serials...especially the one you mentioned!
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Ummm !! Do you guys have a feeling that SGP is going to wrap up by december???

For some reason...Seeing the list of upcoming shows that are lining up for Star Plus and are going to start by December...I really wonder whats going on...! There are some 10-15 shows coming up !!! Where in the world are they going to accomodate those...

And now they are saying there is an Amna Shariff show( by makers of Pratigya...pratigya will end and this will replace that???)...another show by SGP makers (ending SGP retaining time slot?)...a show by Rajshri Productions...2 shows by Hats Off...and soo many other random shows !!! SP has really gone MAD I think...!

Nooo I don't want my One & only dear show to end..😭
Atleast not so early...😔
SP has really gone nuts.. Y don't they cut the crap shows running for years & years ... I hate SP & I love SGP❤️❤️ 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I went on SP website and when you click on schdules, you get to see all the programmes along with the episode number. Some of them are 700/800 + 😲Also they are never in the top ten and they hardly ever make any news...so what I don't get is why do they allow those ones to go on and on? 😕
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I went on SP website and when you click on schdules, you get to see all the programmes along with the episode number. Some of them are 700/800 + 😲Also they are never in the top ten and they hardly ever make any news...so what I don't get is why do they allow those ones to go on and on? 😕

That's exactly my point Confused!!
I didn't understand it either why aren't they ending those soaps😡
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Not only that, their TRP rates are very low, so I have no idea how they've survived. 😕I mean if they have fan following then it's great! I am happy for them.

I just wish they would allow a story/show to simmer and mature rather ending them left/right and centre. It's best to make them better rather than bringing new ones. 
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hearing the new shows.. SP is comming up .. I too have a feeling that SGP might go off within 6 months..

But before that i want BP relases his mistake and left the city... 
Sushaan comeback  home with Suhana becoming a true bahu of the house.. taking responsibites and helping rajini and disha in household work ..Sanjdeep get married and both Suhana and disha get pregnant and have babies and with a lovely family picture.. end the serial ...
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Hearing the new shows.. SP is comming up .. I too have a feeling that SGP might go off within 6 months..

But before that i want BP relases his mistake and left the city... 
Sushaan comeback  home with Suhana becoming a true bahu of the house.. taking responsibites and helping rajini and disha..Sanjdeep get married and both Suhana and disha get pregnant and have babies and with a lovely family picture.. end the serial ...

Lovely but Wishful thinking Abhi, I am not holding on to any hopes or expectations as this way they may just give us some pleasant surprises!