was thinking ...?

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
hey folks foa sorry that the Shaheer Soumya  TT video got deleted .pata nahin un namumo ko kaise pata chala ðŸ˜¡

anyways i was pondering on the Q when asked to Shamya abt the funny incident on sets .Soumya cutely complaining that Shaheer sticks more to the mishras(offscreen) than his family(bajpayee).She asks him to be with his family n doesnt like the love she receive from her dadi n ma to get divided (albeit in a childish n cute way😳 ) Shaheer says they r cute n Mishras are the only source of love on the sets 

so i was thinking does the Bajpayees even offscreen have a cold attitude i m ean they may be quite reserved n not bonding much with him(the elder 1s ) 

or maybe i m reading too much between lines😆

i know this forum loves to dissect every onscreen offscreen aspect of Shamya .so be my guest n tell me what do u have to say abt this ?

are the loonys actually loonys ofscreen too(having a cold attitude) or not 

P.S. i have made a masaledar taapic so make most of it n besides time pass karne ke liye kuch to chaiye😆 in the meanwhile i go n updating my pending posts😉 will drop in between 4 sure😃
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahaha...brilliant observation...the loonies must be taking their onscreen role seriouly😆😆 
Manoj, you always come up with something to crack me up...😆
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Manoj 🤗 gr8 most like always 😳 & dnt b upset dear,anyhow we managed to watch the vid & thts enough 😊 & about the matter i also observed it & realise mayb baba,papa is reserved in real life as well & the care he get frm Meeta ma &dadi is make him feel better than others & thts y he loves the family. & i really loved it & agree tht the Mishra family is on of the cuttest family of TV world & yes i found Soumya very silly as she was jealous main hoti to bohat khush hoti & love to share my love with him