Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TOI: Mills & Boon revisited-- Mohnish/Kritika

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mills & Boon Revisited 

TELLY STARS Mohnish Behl and Kritika Kamra were in the city on Friday to promote telly serial Kuch To Log Kahenge an adaptation of the Pakistani television drama Dhoop Kinare that was a rage on both sides of the border in the 1980s.The Mills & Boon kind of love story between middle-aged Dr Ahmer Ansari and young colleague Dr Zoya Ali Khan will see Mohnish and Kritika play protagonists.

[Previous] Hip And Happening [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I am in love with her dress its sooo pretty! They look awesome! Eeek can't wait!
Thnx
aloo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who ssays we need to change the male protagnist...they are looking so good together!!!!!!!!!!!The cheistry is already flowing out of their photographs!!!!!! For this mature love story we need mature looking male and female leads and Monish and Kritika fit the bill perfectly!!!!!!!!!!
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow they r luking so cute
luv them
cant wait for d show
thnx 4 sharing :)
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: aloo12

who ssays we need to change the male protagnist...they are looking so good together!!!!!!!!!!!The cheistry is already flowing out of their photographs!!!!!! For this mature love story we need mature looking male and female leads and Monish and Kritika fit the bill perfectly!!!!!!!!!!

I so agree... m so annoyed with some folks ... without even seeing th show.. they want the male lead to be changed.. Mohnish is a superb actor... he will be the pillar of the show...!! 

Me love their pairing so much... the promos esp the saree/tie one.. already shows the chemistry oozing.. 😳
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thx u for sharing
They look so cute together...what an awesome chemistry of this hatke jodi
Kritika is so pretty in her yellow dress ❤️
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing.
Love the pairing.
But some want the male lead to be changed. I don't think thats correct.
Mohnish is not only a  very talented actor but looks gr8 in the promos shown so far. i think he will do full justice to the role.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Thanx for sharing.

Love the pairing.
But some want the male lead to be changed. I don't think thats correct.
Mohnish is not only a  very talented actor but looks gr8 in the promos shown so far. i think he will do full justice to the role.

Totally agree with u mehek... n good to see u here 🤗
sameera_ori thumbnail
Hmmm😊...They look so good together.😳...and both Kritika and Monish fit the bill to the tee😛. I so hate the ppl who say that we need to change the male lead😡🤢...I would just say grow up🥱...the character is of a 38 yr old brooding, reserved and matured Doc😕...that too a person who has closed himself from the world.😕..we are not talking about a candi-floss romance whr a baby faced hero will do...Monish is a fab actor and iam sure he will be so gud👏,,that audience would not be able to diffrentiate between Monish and Ashutosh👏. And Kritika is as always grt to look at 😛, very pretty and also she is constantly growing as an actor👏. Their chemistry looks grt.😳
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i always wanted a mills and boon kinda love story...i love all the old mbs...this one is reminding me of a betty neels kinda mb. the pairing is very nice..looking forward to this one.😃