Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yar tumlog ghodo ko bhi nahi bakshte ho kya 😕😆😆?? bechara ghoda, ab usme bhi log karvi ki parchaiyan dhoond ne laga hai !! 🤣🤣
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@polly, arre bhai, this shows how much we r missing Karvi!!😛, I wish next time they bring a horse which reminds us of Dhananand.😆
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
remind us of dhananand?
Kyu dhanu ko marne pe tuli ho?
Horse kya tirt dha gayega?
Ya adhi open akh wala xprsn dega ?
@bhargu- lol
@polly- lol
n pls ghoda ka xprsn dpend on ghoda's mud.
Ghoda cnt smile lyk karvi nor sing lyk dhanu.
Aur rahi baat ghoda ki ghoda cn b jungli n khatarnak. Pyaar karogi to they wl lv u.
Aftr al a ghoda
rahi baat karvi aur dhanu ki
they are cute n mine. I kpt thm.
Omg u say reborm matlab dusra jaman me karvi ghoda? Oh no? No no! Aisa mat bolo.
radhikarani thumbnail
arey mere patiyon ko ghode se cmpare karna bandh karo. *cry* *cry* *cry* *cry*
warna magadh ka sena k toli bhej dunga tere kasbe me. *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil*
huhahaha
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
m with radhikeyyy stop it yaaron magadh maharani gussa ho gyi to humario tir kit dha ho jayega 

n plz let the ghoda be😆
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
arre bhaiyon aur behno yahan to lagta hai, chandragupt ke saath saath us ke ghode ki katha bhi arrambh ho gayi,
' ghoda badnam hua, karvi tere liye'. 😆
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: justjayati

while chandragupta was motivating soldiers by his speech of matrabhumi...the horse was busy eating something...and at one time I felt that it wud hit chandu (who was standing in front of him) really hard...😆

achcha chalo, besides me n justjayati, who else was observant enough to notice that the horse was unstable??!!! 😊
radhikarani thumbnail
me too watch d horse. . Bt bt bt cmpare w8 karvi, ths thng cnt acpt. Also u say nxt tym they bring horse that remind us of dhanu. That also cnnt b accptd. Dnt cmpare horse w8 d and k.
Let horse b horse. C'mon. I saw d horse it jus nrmal. He an animal hes nt acting.
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
@radhikarani, u r saying the horse was normal!! thn u didn't watch carefully, watch again,it was moving it's head here n there n was fidgeting too n was unstable .If u had noticed carefullythn u wuld have even seen ashish trying  to sooth it which chandragupt was not supposed to do but ashish did it v.discreetly, without letting many viewers notice it and it must have escaped the eyes of many viewers like u but not the eyes of viewers like me.
radhikarani thumbnail
arey yaar i saw that. Cz i lv dat hrse. It ctch my attntn. Bt no cmpare w8 karvi dat i wana say.