sHAHER sOUMYA TT interview

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey folks i got the spamdomain interview of Shaher n Soumya (recent 1)  so who havent watched i m posting it her 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6sXozqZOSc&feature=player_detailpage#t=52s][/YOUTUBE]

a request plz do go n watch it in YT as well n credit our pyaari uploader .She is so sweet .
plz subscribe to her channel 

thanks Pia u r an angel .lov ya ๐Ÿค—

All AnYaholics Shaheer Soumya Dewanes if u all wanna catch their latest interviews offscreen bytes  SBB/SBS IF interviews,Anya scenes  tune into her channel๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Thanks manoj for sharing the video...I already subscribed her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Thank u so much  Pia for the Video ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by yamini_anya

Thanks manoj for sharing the video...I already subscribed her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Thank u so much  Pia for the Video ๐Ÿค—
@ bold good to know that yamini๐Ÿ˜›

haila ye kambhakt YT vale deleted the video ugh

sorry guys 
Originally posted by manojshonafan

haila ye kambhakt YT vale deleted the video ugh

sorry guys 

y'day i also upload the interview in the Youtube..but they deleted my video also ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
pls also post the other part (the contd. part) of their tt intrvw when it cums...curious to see it
TFS Manoj ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks Pia..appreciate your efforts๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@ manojshonafan. Thanks yaar appreciate it. TT reported me so it got deleted and i got a warning. If i get 2 more my channel's gna get closed๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”

added the vid to my favourites if anyone wants to see it

Edited by Pia9 - 12 years ago