TOI: We are in a love hit relationship-Aish.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

We are in a love-hit relationship! 

... says Aishwarya Sakhuja on the real-life rapport with screen devar Sharman 

Neha Maheshwri 

When two actors,who arent the best of friends off camera,are made to showcase a great rapport on screen,one cant stop remarking about their professionalism.The story goes that Aishwarya Sakhuja aka Toasty of Sony TVs Saas Bina Sasural,isnt too fond of her on-screen devar Sharman Jain aka Prachin Prakash Chaturvedi,though Aishwarya,the caring bhabhi,comes across as doting on screen.Fortunately,the dislike never reached an extent where the two actors could not stand each other.According to our sources,Aishwarya and Sharman are quite indifferent to each other.They avoid each others company as being together results in a lot of argument because they can never come to an agree over anything. Aishwarya confirmed an initial hiccup.We had a little difficulty as we have different ways of working.I like memorising my dialogues while he (Sharman) prefers to have fun with his lines.Over time we have come to understand each other.Instead of a love-hate relationship I would say we are in a love and hit relationship.

FRENEMIES: Aishwarya Sakhuja and (inset) Sharman Jain 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
WOW I never knew that they didnt get along...good to know both are professional enough not to let it get in the way of work
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 I can not stand the screen character of Prachin either.. A guy good for nothing...failing in class, stealing money, no ambition, jabardasti fight, did not support her bhabi when the time came.. gayeb from house.. he is a kind of chav as we call in UK.
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please ! That's his role in the show, he is a very nice guy in reality ! Hey may not get along with aishwarya but they live like a family in there ! :) :) 

Sorry I didn't mean to say you have some problems with Srman but was just saying that (DON'T GET CONFUSED) he is playing the role he was given ! And that's true that Pracheen was doing something absolutely bad onscreen ! ðŸ˜•

Both Aishwarya & Srman are really good actors :) :) :)
Edited by AradhnaRama - 12 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AradhnaRama

Please ! That's his role in the show, he is a very nice guy in reality ! Hey may not get along with aishwarya but they live like a family in there ! :) :) 

Both Aishwarya & Srman are really good actors :) :) :)

what happened?

I clealry menioned the word "screen character of Pracheen".

After taking every caution not to create confusion.. it hurts when unncessary confusion created.. It was very clear I am commenting on Prachhen an not Srman (who I have no interest in)
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow thanks  for sharinggg!!!!!